Mister Frag

OFP videography

Do remember in the OFP Preferences Setup outside the game to select D3D HW T&L  wink_o.gif

Edit: That is, if your PC can handle it... What's the terrain detail setting on that Tonal video, btw?

Also, as if it weren't enough that you were using an addon island, you had to use an addon chopper, too! Uhh, y00 r3B3l!! rofl.gifthumbs-up.gif

BUZZARD @ Oct. 04 2006,03:25)]Do remember in the OFP Preferences Setup outside the game to select D3D HW T&L wink_o.gif

Edit: That is, if your PC can handle it... What's the terrain detail setting on that Tonal video, btw?

Also, as if it weren't enough that you were using an addon island, you had to use an addon chopper, too! Uhh, y00 r3B3l!! rofl.gifthumbs-up.gif

1: Whats D3D HW T&L that do?? -- edit: i just had a look at my prefrences and its already on this setting

2: My terrian detail was "Normal"

3: I have no idea what your saying?? Uhh, y00 r3B3l!!

tounge2.gif

Plus im sticking to one project now, and its the one based from the movie i saw with america getting attacked with chemicl bombs.. the teaser vid will be up shortly.. the commentry will be subject to change also...

- 7mbs [YouTube]

2.jpg

Another Top Gun video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW2Ra857kJQ

I personnaly reckon its good, the few clips at the very end were there because I didnt know what else to put there whistle.gif

Note: I had some trouble with moving people on the deck, a common problem but I tried to make up with it as best I could. wink_o.gif

Note 2: I would've added a more extent on the take off section but its late and I wont be 'in the mood' to finish it off, when I wake up rofl.gifsad_o.gif

cool, ive got a Zombie Movie, i had a vision when i made that vision and watched it, it was everything i didnt want lol.. so it might become an unreleased thing..

How can you say cool, when you havent watched it. (hehe) *says its "Processing" at the moment, give a minute or two.

tounge2.gif

@Zombies

I release any vids I have laying around, because they're not going to hurt anyone and that just means more publicitity for OFP on YouTube. rofl.gif

How can you say cool, when you havent watched it. (hehe) *says its "Processing" at the moment, give a minute or two.

tounge2.gif

@Zombies

I release any vids I have laying around, because they're not going to hurt anyone and that just means more publicitity for OFP on YouTube. rofl.gif

i new you would say that, i typed the post before i even loaded the page and when i saw what it said i thought oh, better edit my post becuase hell think im lying but i couldnt bebothred lol so im waiting till it loads.. and anyones movies are better than mine lol tounge2.gif

LOL rommel, nice vid supershooter.

What programs do you guys use to edit your videos? smile_o.gif

Great Video, what program you use tounge2.gif

And it seemed at some times you used a mouse to do spins and other things and other times with a joystick.

Rommel, that video is strange. rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

I use Sony Vegas 6, awsome program, so much easier to use than Adobe Premier.

i cant get the hang of Adobe Premier P. ... so i might purchase whistle.gificon_rolleyes.gif Vegas 6 and see how it goes tounge2.gif

Do I detect a Sony hater?!

*Gets an AK-74M*

*Gives it to you and takes anouther*

SONY MUST DIE!

BTW, guys im making a vid now. But my PC is crap. Plus I dont have the proper FRAPs. Ill do it round my uncles.

Guys LOL, Google is the future of the world..

Quote[/b] ]Google is buying video-sharing website YouTube for $1.65bn (Å883m) in shares after a weekend of speculation that a deal was in the offing.

The two companies will continue to operate independently, Google said as it announced the news on Monday.

YouTube, launched in February 2005, has grown quickly into one of the most popular websites on the internet.

It has 100 million videos viewed every day and an estimated 72 million individual visitors each month.

More Info - BBC News [Google + Youtube]

Nice Videos Everyone xmas_o.gif

General, can you post your specs? Seems like you have a super computer that it runs so smooth even when recording.

just a simple lagtest on my computer. first infantry (150 vs 150) then tanks (60 vs 60)

recording program: fraps

low res10 mb

high res35 mb

I must say its quite fun, i just made a big tank battle to see how much i could cope, i put 60 M1a1s and 80 T80s and i lost, got gd fps tho but that is on desert island. tounge2.gif

Im going to try it with ECP then FFUR and see how it holds wow_o.gif

<span id='ME'><center>Matt Rochelle - Im Building a OFP Tribute Video and also a Tonal One</center></span>

Thats very weird how them tags do that :?

Stop the spamming lol.

I envy generals comp, though, I'm happy enough, cause I got to hold his GeForce 7900GTX card biggrin_o.gif

2,2 4200+ dualcore AMD processor

1 gb pc6400 800 mhz ram

GeForce 7900GTX 512 mb graphic card (omfg I can barelly get it into the computer, it's HOUGE! )

soundblaster Xtreme music soundcard

western digital raptor sata harddrive

I got a feeling that my processor isn't doing as much as I would want it to tounge2.gif I can't run 200 tanks at the same time sad_o.gif

might be the memorycard tough... I need another GB