Mister Frag

OFP videography

[TheOne] Youre a genius with that F16, great video.! thumbs-up.gif

now i totally convinced myself i need to get a joystick too  tounge2.gif

Heres a vid from me.. this i my first video i have made for any game.. hope you like it.

any tips on movie making are appreciated guys smile_o.gif

Not bad at all for a first video smile_o.gif

Some good scene transitions however id recommend practising for freehand camera view as to minimize the amount of times the camera is moved then stopped in the longer scenes. Nice job.

yeah the free cam is a bit dodgy at times.. wish it could be controlled with a mouse..

About how long do yall think it would take someone to go from total noob to them having the ability to create something just awesome? Do they honestly need YEARS experience or is a tutorial like Snypers intro editing guide all we need? wink_o.gif

edit: a user's video inspired me not to create a d-day video, but a blackhawk down video instead for base attack 3.

Any idea's on how I could incorporate a blackhawk getting shot down, and having some sort of a retailiation attack that wont force me to have 180 units moving around my game giving me .0001fps (experienced it a lot from by base attack 2 movie).. I want a good story, not 'a good pc' to make the video look better w/more units.. quality over quantity.

Concentrated on the details. Zooming into the RPG gunners face or the smoke trail, or using around 10~20 mobs to create the atmosphere. No need for crazy horde of gangster rappers.

Exactly what 868 said, whats the point of having 100 mobsters on the map when you can only see 20 on the screen. Get some good atmosphere rolling and, most importantly, make the sound good  biggrin_o.gif . Nice music brings it to life.

is it going to be like my blackhawk down video..

this is just the clip of the movie becuase i cant show you the rest due to some top secret work which cant be shown yet and its also a mission cutscene biggrin_o.gif

if you want the heli rotor script you can get it here.

Heli Rotor Script

Also use the setacctime command when recording. This will give you better frame rates in game and make the video smoother. Just remember to speed the video up in the editing programme.

On the URL link below is a new video I made last night of our new Hezbollah infantry units. I tried to make it creepy and atmospheric to give a sense that these guys are bad-ass mofos who will give you a run for your money in one of the IDF missions included in Addon Pack #3.

I could have done a more elaborate video with shots of Hezbollah combat engineers blowing stuff up and snipers or tank killing teams in action, but I decided just to make it short and simple...partly because I'm too busy actually working on finishing the missions for addonpack #3.

The video was edited with Vegas Video.

Anyhoo... I hope you all like the video.

Download Hezbollah Video HERE!

lobohezbollahvideo1.jpg

lobohezbollahvideo2.jpg

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

its really nice people are giving tips about movie making in ofp.. really inspires and i test out these and it works.. any more tips biggrin_o.gif

Really good movie supershooter. Nice music and completely amazing realization. Good luck in further productions smile_o.gif

Great video Sarkey, some great camera angles, combat footage and use of music! two thumbs up thumbs-up.gif