Mister Frag

OFP videography

i was messing with ai reaction to gunfire and stuff and came across a funny situation, so i made the situation a little more comical and this is the result.

on your marks get set

omg wheeeee biggrin_o.gif

Nice reaction you´ve scripted there thumbs-up.gif

hehe rofl.gif

you know what? that horse is speeding on the desert highway biggrin_o.gif

and now serious

you used script so that horse ran on the max speed or no?

omg victor you should be seriously doing trailers for movies!!! biggrin_o.gif

that was like one of the best fan made trailers i've seen. even makes me inspired to make some mission or something, but my comp would lagg ass with all those aircrafts flying in like that! tounge2.gif

Hello all

just a little light hearted relief .i have been busy messing with dialogues and was pointed towards the one by Crashdome over at SOW, i could not let these phrases pass the community by, so made a little clip.

enjoy

laugh your ass right off

hahaha too much coffie rofl rofl.gif

one of the first ofp videos i ever saw ,nice remake, wonder what those guys doing now and the other team from popcorn productions,lol. ah the memories smile_o.gif.

Monty Python meets Operation Flashpoint: How Not To Be Seen wink_o.gif

lmao rofl.gif

imho it´s even up to the original ofp-movie.

Is there a high quality download source for this ? smile_o.gif

yeah, very funny video.

hey guys, can you tell me how not to be seen? huh.gif

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

That was quite possibly the finest piece of work I've ever seen. you kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time, you made me laugh, cry and terrified all of the same time. Steven Spielberg has nothing on you.

I will be PMing a moderator and instructing them to move you into the VIP class.

I wish we had more outstanding members like yourself. notworthy.gif

That was quite possibly the finest piece of work I've ever seen. you kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time, you made me laugh, cry and terrified all of the same time. Steven Spielberg has nothing on you.

I will be PMing a moderator and instructing them to move you into the VIP class.

I wish we had more outstanding members like yourself. notworthy.gif

I think that really sums it up well Sniper Skull. blackdog~ is quite possibly the most entertaining, fascinating, and talented user on this forum. We should all be thankful to be in his presence this day. Live long and propser blackdog~, you will forever be in my mind.