Mister Frag

OFP videography

I frikkin cant understand how you can put up with that f-ing policesiren he's playing all the time.. give's me a headache..

Good movie thouhg smile_o.gif

heh, you get used to it mate smile_o.gif . besides, if you were a police officer in a cruiser, would you rather have that goin or run into traffic? confused_o.gifwink_o.gif . and as you can see in there, he hit a few wrong buttons with the sounds in there with flysouth and i believe there was badboys in there. hehe icon_rolleyes.gif .

@massrefuge: thanks for the offer, i'll have to talk to the rest of the crew before making any decisions thumbs-up.gif

edit-also, we do a lot of our "police shifts" on Star Light City, we wanted to do a highspeed pursuit instead of like a city pursuit so we chose Nogova instead of SLC wink_o.gif

edit#2 - also, thought i would note that these videos were NOT storylined, they are totally training sessions. the only thing "storylined" about it was that we wanted bert to get into a pursuit, everything else was up to him smile_o.gif

thanks for the praise/criticism smile_o.gif

lol nice videos ,glad you got the cars sorted out smile_o.gif

i found an old ai speed trap script ,if ya want it, basically ,you can set speed limit and ai will wait by side of road and if you go to fast, he takes a photo and chases ya until he catches you,i have a modern one on a disc, where he contacts commander and alerts him to the lawbreaker. smile_o.gif all good fun. let me know if its any good to ya, you can have it.

speed trap

DB

Nice lads, very nice, keep up the good work. And i like the sound of this Speed limit script.

i found an old ai speed trap script ,if ya want it, basically ,you can set speed limit and ai will wait by side of road and if you go to fast, he takes a photo and chases ya until he catches you,i have a modern one on a disc, where he contacts commander and alerts him to the lawbreaker. smile_o.gif all good fun. let me know if its any good to ya, you can have it.

speed trap

DB

Link doesn't work. WinMP says it some kind of serverproblem or Proxy problem...

Anyways, here is my contribution:

One shot, one kill

speed trap

DB

Link doesn't work. WinMP says it some kind of serverproblem or Proxy problem...

Anyways, here is my contribution:

One shot, one kill

no way to play it, what code you using? confused_o.gif

@4 IN 1: I downloaded the latest DivX, and it works fine for me

@Sluganda: Ah, well, it should be worth it wink_o.gif

No, but I'll try to convert it into a smaller form, and don't have to download as much smile_o.gif

Nice movie Kenwort!

And very nice work on the transitions effects.

Keep it up.

smile_o.gif

Regards

Thunderbird84

nice movie there Kenwort i like the effects

neways guys, heres my 2nd movie.....got the basic concept frm a gaming forum.....its the story of a suicide bomber...i wont reveal the plot biggrin_o.gif

REVENGE WILL COME (HIGH) (23 mb) [13 min]

Revenge Will Come -High

REVENGE WILL COME (LOW) (9 mb)

Revenge Will Come -Low

ps. this time i used a blend of scripted and manual camera work biggrin_o.gif and yeah MIRRORS would be appreciated..... tounge2.gif

SCREENIES:

wmplayer2006-04-1023-48-24-62.jpg

wmplayer2006-04-1023-48-40-96.jpg

wmplayer2006-04-1023-48-56-45.jpg

wmplayer2006-04-1023-49-25-57.jpg

wmplayer2006-04-1023-52-47-50.jpg

wmplayer2006-04-1023-52-56-96.jpg

Nice vid their hidden_spectre! Any chance of a list of what addons were used, in particular the west unit's and the map.

Nice vid their hidden_spectre! Any chance of a list of what addons were used, in particular the west unit's and the map.

thnkx man

ADDONS USED:

LASER Rangers

CBT Bradleys+Humvees

Mp-5t Trucks

GOON an NAJAF City *sorry my mistake*

I forgot the "MIddle-eastern unit + Terrorist bomb car" makers name ....

*Sniffs* What a sad movie... *Starts crying*

*Gets it together* The story was amazing, the effects were awsome, the addons were well used and the music was perfect. That's what this movie was, perfect! Very well done hidden_spectre, can't wait to see more of your vids!

Very well done thumbs-up.gif !

Hey man, its a realy cool movie...nice tounge2.gif

Imutep

One question....the woman in the movie had a scarf on the head. From which addon is this. I search long for those woman, i need her for my Afghan Campaign.

Thanks

Imutep biggrin_o.gif

One question....the woman in the movie had a scarf on the head. From which addon is this. I search long for those woman, i need her for my Afghan Campaign.

Thanks

Imutep biggrin_o.gif

well i have many civilian addons..the one used in the movie is frm the LOBOTERRORISTSPACK

and jus in case u cant find it there are a couple of women wid scarfs in the

DMA DESERT CIVILIANS PACK 1.0....

DMA CIVS

huh.gif

Is it just me or is anyone else having problems DL this baby?

So far i've onlt seen a bit of the movie and then it cuts out...

When I try and re-DL the file I get an error that mentions something about source file sharing?huh.gif

Any ideas? huh.gif

This Video is Awesome!

i'm sure things like this happens every day in iraq...

it's really a hard video. notworthy.gif download it people! The high res video. I'm sure you won't repents it.

gimme more vids like this one....

keep up the fantastic work.

greetings 23-down

thnkx man

ADDONS USED:

LASER Rangers

CBT Bradleys+Humvees

Mp-5t Trucks

GOON an NAJAF City *sorry my mistake*

I forgot the "MIddle-eastern unit + Terrorist bomb car" makers name ....

The Middle East unit is from JJR's Middle East Rebels pack, but what's this terrorist car bomb addon you speak of? Was one made?

Hidden-Spectre, that is a masterpiece.

Who would've thought a video game could trigger such emotion and deep thought.

Beautifully made.

i made that thing happen by just using those clenched charges that come with one of the mapfac packs you run over it and BOOM wink_o.gif

HS really good video makes you think... keep up the good work mate