Mister Frag

OFP videography

I have made a movie! very funny one too I call it "Clay human shooting"  3.6mbs, enjoy rofl.gif  it uses predator addon and BIS west soldiers.

crazy_o.gif OFP gameplay video?

huh.gif

you must be kidding?

I will tell my opinion - it has some differese with stupid "amazing".

It's even don't fun...

No scripts and any camera work...

I muddle away my traffic... banghead.gif

Author, kill youself... pistols.gif

Author, kill youself... pistols.gif

Please refrain from flaming/flamebaiting on these forums.

Hello!

I've made a new movie... its about us soldiers taking a vilage held by russians:

objectives are to destroy enemy scud and tanks..

DOWNLOAD HERE !!!

DOWNLOAD from FILEFRONT

type: action

duration: 0:10:33

video: wmv

size: 74.91 MB

some screenies:

wmplayer2006-03-108-50-28-56.jpg

wmplayer2006-03-1908-49-08-25.jpg

wmplayer2006-03-1908-49-30-56.jpg

wmplayer2006-03-1908-49-58-48.jpg

wmplayer2006-03-1908-50-03-37.jpg

wmplayer2006-03-1908-50-17-65.jpg

hope u like it ! wink_o.gif

go GET IT biggrin_o.gif

must see notworthy.gif

hello, i've recorded a movie of me and my friend's lil "police" thing we do all the time. we "RPG" police stuff like a shift and we do it properly with police training that we received from our Police Officer in the Making, "RunAwayScientist". The people in the movie are as follows:

CameraMan - Me, WackyIraqi

Helicopter Pilot - SeanTate

Civilian - RunAwayScientist

Police Officer - Goldsmack

Masked Police Officer - Bert (user)

Download Link - 30MB

Enjoy xmas_o.gif

We used JMG Copcars (Ocean Island with Addons & JMG Cop Car)

FBI & Police Units Addon (Policeman Addon)

Vit's Police Helicopter pack (Vit's Police Chopper Pack V 1.2)

FFUR Mod Version 2006 (FFUR 2006 Installer)

You can play with us if you want, You just need that list of addons, Teamspeak And Common Sense.

We are on ts.ofp.info:1000 everytime we play, So aslong as you got that list of whats needed, come join us! P.S. The link for the Police Cars Is actually in the Ocean Island Addon pack, We Suggest you use Install Ocean Island too cause we sometimes use ocean island for our police games.

hehe, that was the famous SeanTate right there for ya icon_rolleyes.gif

you would also need JahChair, but I do not believe it's publically released so you would need to contact us for it smile_o.gif

I've filmed another video of us, it's a big bigger, and im starting the upload now, i'll post a link when it's done. Or maybe just in the mornin, cause I got school in the mornin and gotta go to sleep. whistle.gifgoodnight.gif

Didn`t get what version of FFUR u used.Last one,which was relesead week ago?

Don't you worry your pretty little heads, In out Next Edition of OFP Cops There WILL Be a High Speed Police Chase, and maybe even some gunfire *wink wink* You guys just sit tight, we will be releasing "Cops: On Patrol In Nogova" Real Soon

lol rofl.gif

Cant wait for the police chase (Maybe an idea arm that chopper with tow missiles tounge2.gif )

I repear my answer

What exactly FFUR version u use?

We used JMG Copcars (Ocean Island with Addons & JMG Cop Car)

FBI & Police Units Addon (Policeman Addon)

Vit's Police Helicopter pack (Vit's Police Chopper Pack V 1.2)

FFUR Mod Version 2006 (FFUR 2006 Installer)

You can play with us if you want, You just need that list of addons, Teamspeak And Common Sense.

We are on ts.ofp.info:1000 everytime we play, So aslong as you got that list of whats needed, come join us! P.S. The link for the Police Cars Is actually in the Ocean Island Addon pack, We Suggest you use Install Ocean Island too cause we sometimes use ocean island for our police games.

Allready answered?

from the crosshair it looks much like Euro or 2006 not too sure exactly but i would most liekly say 2006 since it also has a MP config whilst Euro doesnt

One thing to add, there is only one version of the FFUR 2006 mod out there until now. The FFUR 2005 mod was released in various versions.

yes, sorry but i couldn't start the upload, my compression software was bitchin at me and kept crashing (unless you want like a 2GB movie :P) the the movie is ~188MB. And the movie is uneditted, the voices you heard were from TeamSpeak (didn't know it would record that, sweet) but you could not hear the "spotter's" voice (me). sad_o.gif but other than that, i like how the movie will come out.

and yes, it is FFUR 2006: Modern War Cris (isn't 2006 "modern", i thought the other were just called "FFUR Desert" not "FFUR 2005 Desert confused_o.gif )

bwawawawawa, the upload is done, time for a link eh? the video is 112MB and 17 minutes long, so i hope you enjoy our latest installment of Cops: On Patrol in Nogova

Addons:

FFUR 2006

JMG Cops

Police&FBI Pack

Jahve Chair

Vit's Police Helicopters

Credits:

Pilot - SeanTate

Spotter/Camera - WackyIraqi

Unit 466 - Goldsmack

Unit S1 - RunAwayScientist

Suspect - Bert (user)

edit - lol might help if i post the link :P Watch it here!

lol really funny movies guys, even though i think you guys are more serious about it when you role play. Iam thinking about making a sort of Cops video with you guys , with a little more professional Camera angels and a more worked out story line , maybe a few more addons , a more City like Island like the one pierre used in his chase Vid, TS Voice quality was excellent though. If you guys are interested then just post something here and i will get in contact with you.