Mister Frag

OFP videography

all where good movies but i thought number two from shadows of the motherland won my heart! biggrin_o.gif really great fun and it was funny biggrin_o.gif

The FPS is abit crap i agree Pierre. I had to scrap a few of the shots i had taken as they were even lower FPS than they are in the video, but VBS seems to give slightly better performance whilst recording (i used Fraps2) than OFP, i have the resolution at 1024x768 in-game (the shots are quite blurred when i lower it anymore and higher and it has low FPS). I used Windows Movie Maker to edit and save the movie. It has its limits, but does most things. It needs a second Audio 'line' though, i had to mix the radio chatter into the song using an audio editor for the iraq movie.

What I did for the only movie I participated in (first OFrP presentation movie, presenting choppers) was to slow down (setAccTime) in game and record, then playback faster wink_o.gif

screens of my upcoming ofp-real video clip wink_o.gif.............................................going to finish it in week or so.

What's up Riga ?  smile_o.gif

Your screens rocks...  pistols.gif

screens of my upcoming ofp-real video clip wink_o.gif.............................................going to finish it in week or so.

What's up Riga ?  smile_o.gif

Your screens rocks...  pistols.gif

there -

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/forum....y515555

yes, the demo video is just aweson )))) just need more time to make it looks better

su257ie.th.jpg

but you? are u working on any ofp ( or other games ) projects?

Ok ok... Perfect ! yay.gif

I hope you will sing again in this vid !!! The previous was amazing!

but you? are u working on any ofp ( or other games ) projects?

To be honest, nothing special at the moment... I'm quite busy with my job !    

But don't worry Max, it's only the beginning for me... Only 8 vids, it's not enough !  tounge2.gif  

I STILL have several ideas in mind, I just need time to make them...

Stay tuned !

Quote[/b] ]I hope you will sing again in this vid !!! The previous was amazing!

yes, i'm singing .... actually, i'm "telling" song as prist, not singing wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]But don't worry Max, it's only the beginning for me... Only 8 vids, it's not enough !

2 of them are the best in whole flashpoint movie industry, lol ( for my personal opinion )

and why some awesome movie creators doesn't post links to their movies...

Battle of Geonosis (70Mb, mirror 1)

Battle of Geonosis (70Mb, mirror 2)

this movie is so StarWarish! But it's amazing too, so much units, huge battle, i wounder how many hours creators spend for this and what pc it requires to film at those settings?

already watched this video 5 times, but i think i will watch five times more  inlove.gif maybe then i'll become one with the force rofl.gif

P.S.here's deleted scenes:

Battle of Geonosis deleted scenes (~4Mb)

2 of them are the best in whole flashpoint movie industry, lol ( for my personal opinion )

Thank you Max...  smile_o.gif

Just to know, which one do you prefer...?

your fist one ( forgot how it calls, with erotic on TV tounge2.gif ) and ffur ( with slow rockets )

they are the best. good editing and your computer is tooo fast , so, noone can make make the same cause of it smile_o.gif))

hey, we've got one more movie maker there. and man, ur video is fantastish! wink_o.gif Q - i will wait for more video from u !

P.S. the begining was great, but i don't like 3'rd and 1st view shooting. any way, it was interesting, lot of islands, lot of addons and wery well edited!

thanks mate smile_o.gif

but as i said, its from Stonecold - a friend of mine smile_o.gif

Q, ask stonecold if he want to help out at OW smile_o.gif

Highlights of the Desert Combat Tournament Round 2 matches!!!

All the highlights from the i. vs Ronin and Ronin vs SODKP game mixed with couple of songs making it the longest video ever releaed on OW!!.

Info:

Name: dctvol2b

Codec: wmv

Lenght: 9 min 12 s

Size: 175mb

Link

http://www.onlinewarfare.net/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=40

your fist one ( forgot how it calls, with erotic on TV  tounge2.gif )...

...with erotic ??!!?  biggrin_o.gif  It's not mine! Maybe you mean the Lt.Poutine's video with Tomb Raider at the beginning...- great vid maker. (All my vids are mentioned just below ma signature)

P.S. the begining was great, but i don't like 3'rd and 1st view shooting. any way, it was interesting, lot of islands, lot of addons and wery well edited!

Partially agreed with you Riga... I would say this: "In my opinion, a "good" video has to get a minimum of 1st/3rd view... I mean, only the beginning of the vid was intresting, for the rest, it's basic and everyone can do the same ! It's not very original" (it's only my opinion wink_o.gif )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Otherwise, I'm now working on a new original scenario...  Still some weeks of work.

Stay tuned guys !

pistols.gif

Quote[/b] ]Quote (Smer4 @ Jan. 20 2006,19:28)

your fist one ( forgot how it calls, with erotic on TV   )...

...with erotic ??!!?    It's not mine! Maybe you mean the Lt.Poutine's video with Tomb Raider at the beginning...- great vid maker. (All my vids are mentioned just below ma signature)

oh, u right

ok, Poutine's video and your FFUR are greatest smile_o.gif))

WAR AFTER WAR video is delaying, the song is still not finished ( just some little stuff left ) but the video is done smile_o.gif))

you can see the poster of the clip there -

http://www.flashpointzone.com/

( opening in new window )

Gedis dont forger Liube - Soldat wink_o.gif

flashpoint.ru have a videomission with soldat.

Gedis dont forger Liube - Soldat wink_o.gif

I wonder who made that videomission whistle.gif

nener.gif

Gedis dont forger Liube - Soldat  wink_o.gif

I wonder who made that videomission  whistle.gif

nener.gif

Max? Pierre? or .... Bondarchuk? thumbs-up.gif

can anyone provide a "BW Mod" video / trailer?

providing ingame footage is very simple but a real "trailer" is very complicated. maybe our friend form belgium "Pierre" can support us?

hehe,

awesome video  thumbs-up.gifrofl.gif

places where you shooted video reminds me Lithuania, how equal two contryes are!

but i spotted one little diference, in Lithuania there's not so much LADA (Zhiguli) model cars  rofl.gif  wink_o.gif

yup, soundrack was also good! wow_o.gif