Mister Frag

OFP videography

Great video Pierre! Can't wait for the next one, maybe we can see a bit of napalm?  biggrin_o.gif

Too late... banghead.gif - LOL

-----------------------------------------

Here is my first Unsung video:

-----------------------------------------

Unsung movie #1

4screens0uh3tn.jpg

- Music from: ROLLING STONES - PAINT IT BLACK

- Sounds from: OPERATION FLASHPOINT, MEDAL OF HONOR and a huge variety from THUNDERBIRD84 (thanks mate).

-----------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED...  pistols.gif

PS: Please, continue to give me your comments, it's really important for me to inscrease the quality of my next movies... It's sometimes difficult for me to understand some words you use, but I try to.....!  

"En français, ce serait beaucoup plus facile pour moi de vous répondre ŕ tous personnellement..." nener.gif

Enjoy OFP  smile_o.gif

Only camera gripe is the fact that in one scene, the NVA trooper crawls into the camera. Not the best look, but a minor problem.

"Tooo... crazy_o.gif " (Homer) - you've remarked it !

It will not happen again, I promise you...  notworthy.gif

biggrin_o.gif

Thank you outbreak biggrin_o.gif

* The storyline (this video is part one of ?)

Actually, I don't know exactly what it's gonna be. I have 2 possibilites: 1) 4 or 5 short films or 2) 1 huge movie..  xmas_o.gif  

* Pierre From Bangladesh, er, Belgium

Last time, it was: "Thanks for the laffs, Pierre from Lichtenstien, I mean, Belgium." That's not very nice... mad_o.gif  

Take a look, Belgium is between France, Germany, Hollands and Luxemburg. (W°,E°,N°,S°)

belgiummap6do.jpg

More info: http://www.belgium.be/eportal/index.jsp

wink_o.gif

to Pierre

very nice done thumbs-up.gif

i really glad to see u r using additional sounds now. Were this voices from Battlefield game series or it's originally in this mod?

and as usually, very nice camera work and editing.

keep it making ur way and don't listen anybody. other way u will loose ur own style wink_o.gif

Only in jest, I assure you.

rofl.gif  (Me too... wink_o.gif  )

Were this voices from Battlefield game series or it's originally in this mod?

No, it isn't. Sounds came from OPERATION FLASHPOINT, MEDAL OF HONOR and a huge variety from THUNDERBIRD84"

other way u will loose ur own style wink_o.gif

Don't worry for that Smer4 ! I can apply advices and keeping my own style at the same time  ! tounge2.gif

Finally some great videos thumbs-up.gif This is what OFP combat videography means not videography and other games/real life videos

Dear Flashpointers...

I've seen something really intresting on : http://www.ofpec.com/intel/index.php?a=show&newsID=1267

OFPEC Christmas Cutscene Competition 2005 : notworthy.gif < I DO IT >  notworthy.gif

So, the other videos are on "paused"...  whistle.gif

xmas_o.gif

PIERRE

PS: I hope my registration on ofpec will be available very soon... I'll send an e-mail yesterday, but nothing, no feedback... Is it normal ?

Dear Flashpointers...

I've seen something really intresting on : http://www.ofpec.com/intel/index.php?a=show&newsID=1267

OFPEC Christmas Cutscene Competition 2005 : notworthy.gif < I DO IT >  notworthy.gif

So, the other videos are on "paused"...  whistle.gif

xmas_o.gif

PIERRE

PS: I hope my registration on ofpec will be available very soon... I'll send an e-mail yesterday, but nothing, no feedback... Is it normal ?

i didn't hear any news about this competition, lol

but any way, 28th of dec is too close to make anything good.

good luck pierre and keep us in touch about when and where we can see all of the movies wink_o.gif!!!!

but any way, 28th of dec is too close to make anything good.

That's a competition !  pistols.gif You will see...  wink_o.gif  

Fortunately, today, it's my last day of work for 2005 ! Christmas holidays... tounge2.gif

I think I'm gonna work on it 10 hours per day minimum...

Pierre

oh damn! not too much?

i'm starting to think that Pierre From Belgium is workholick biggrin_o.gif

hey, good!

let us know when we be able to watch your vids!

Pierre, the FFUR and Unsung movies are top drawer, good job smile_o.gif

Pierre from Belgium from where are you in Belgium?

Flanders or Walony?

Anyway, good luck with the competion, I'm a fan. smile_o.gif

"En français, ce serait beaucoup plus facile pour moi de vous répondre ŕ tous personnellement..." nener.gif

Enjoy OFP  smile_o.gif

I think this is already a suggestion tounge2.gif

Pierre, the FFUR and Unsung movies are top drawer, good job smile_o.gif

dear Placebo

sadly noticed that you ( or any other "official" persons, lol ) haven't payed much attention on DPS hints to make video competition. I was suprised when Pierre gave us a link for Xmas Competition on OFPEC site there . I think this is rediculase that most of us ( movie makers in this thread ) didn't know anything about it till Pierre informed us.

From another side, flashpoint movies are making better advertisment of this game that anything else, by my personal opinion. So, this whould be great if you make new competition in January for the best movie with diffirent nominations ( best story line, best effects, best editing and something else ). This nominations will be voting by this forum users. This competition must have information help of the biggest flashpoint sites ( and others ) to make the competition very important value wink_o.gif

If you need someone to help to orginize it ( topics thread for general votings, competition picture, rules, dates etc ) i can help you but i also want to participat in competition , lol

I think this competition will present 4-5 really great movies for the huge flashpoint community.

I think this is rediculase that most of us ( movie makers in this thread ) didn't know anything about it till Pierre informed us.

The compeition is organised and run by OFPEC, it's nothing to do with BIS other than the prize is coming from us.

I think this is rediculase that most of us ( movie makers in this thread ) didn't know anything about it till Pierre informed us.

The compeition is organised and run by OFPEC, it's nothing to do with BIS other than the prize is coming from us.

i know that by OFPEC ( made mistake first )

but i was suggestion this to you to make this REALLY cool movie festival. Any way, it's up to you. ..

but i was suggestion this to you to make this REALLY cool movie festival. Any way, it's up to you. ..

Well, as you like to point out to everyone, there are very few movie makers of your calibre, so there probably wouldn't be sufficient "competition" for a competition smile_o.gif

Well, as you like to point out to everyone, there are very few movie makers of your calibre, so there probably wouldn't be sufficient "competition" for a competition smile_o.gif

thank you fot ur little sarcasm and flattery but it's not true smile_o.gif))  There was noone except me making nice videos year ago but there are A LOT of good movie makers making video better then me today!!! I think we will have up to 10 people for competition and this why i said we will have 4-5 REALLY good movies at the end. And for my suppostition I will not be even in the first top 3 places smile_o.gif)) Aren't BIS guys greedy for presents? lol

The reason there were few "Movie" makers back then, was down to many people just not having powerful PCs, time to edit, and the inspiration that has come from the latest addons.

That and many were just happy playing with addons.