Sign in to follow this  
dm

News from the front

The first of a few postings over the next couple of days, just to show a few things.

An extract from Time Magazine, further articles to come shortly.

time1.jpg

time1a.jpg

wink_o.gif

Looks like martins DC-3 ?

That's what I originally thought.

(The aircraft is NOT the feature of the article/topic, its just eyecandy for the picture wink_o.gif )

(The aircraft is NOT the feature of the article/topic, its just eyecandy for the picture wink_o.gif )

OPFOR ? rock.gifsmile_o.gif

Well, the third guy over seems to have a silencer on his weapon, as does the 6th. And the 4th guy, a PKM? (I have no clue really, just a guess.)

Maybe US Seals rock.gif

Comming out of a Dc-3 ?  rock.gif

Well I got my Seahawks ready as soon as BAS release the Seals their choppers are almost ready wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Maybe US Seals rock.gif

Comming out of a Dc-3 ?  rock.gif

lmao but yeah that got ak's dem aint seals.... biggrin_o.gif

We've got some movement here.

At last.

Dam it's a teaser wink_o.gif .Still it's nice to hear you guys are still hard at work on your great units smile_o.gif .

The next part of the campaign involves playing against the rebels as government-hired foreign mercenaries...? I think I see the silhouette of an AKS-74U with silencer...man I should really get some sleep ->

edit: Aren't those all Earl's weapons...or at least they look like them...

Aren't those all Earl's weapons...or at least they look like them...

2.jpg

smile_o.gif

Maybe it's the Army SF units they said they were working on. They often use foriegn weapons/equipment to blend in with a local nation that they're helping.

resident combat photographer thirtyg comes through smile_o.gif

They are still with us smile_o.gif .

Lets see... footage of substancial amount of armed man (mercenaries?) was taken in tonals coast airfield, seems like the militia terrorist groups have received aid from external unknown countrys interested in overthrowing the governmant and seize power, while the situation on the island is already tense with constant guerrilla forces pushing and advancing closer to the capital things will problably become worse if these guerrillas receive outside aid. If the goverment is overthrowned Tonal will loose its already fragile economical strenght, political stability and central power resulting in thousands of deaths, famine, corruption and gang fighting over power. Before a UN peace keeping force can be sent to establish security and aid the local population with food and medical help inteligence has to be gathered and the zone must be studied by field operatives who will be the very first to arrive at the scene. Special forces will scope the terrain, gather inteligence, eliminate leaders of guerrilla groups and establish a safe perimeter in preparation to the arrival of the first Nato peace keeping force...

Could it be S.E.A.L.?  tounge_o.gif .

edit: Crap, i think i got it all wrong crazy_o.gif ...

yeah i take back what i said before they kinda look like seals but waht do i know ..not to much

mercs or green berets

thats my guess