Sign in to follow this  
dm

News from the front

Has anyone trued that numnber at the bottem of the first pisture rock.gif

No. Well lets see what good it brings tounge_o.gif Maybe it deadmeats home number rock.gif

i just know that i aint going to sleep for a long......................................................................................

...........................time

now i think these are russian forces

equipment are too good and sf green berets still use their m4a1 sopmods even when theyre blending in, even western mercs use m4a1 sopmds and hks so these guys gotta be russian

Like the French would get involved with something other than Wine , Cheese and trying to be better than England. biggrin_o.gif

I personnally think it's Spetznaz or Seals, I've never seen a Spetznaz with a Bush Hat..

unbloused pants look like NSW to me hmmmm... either that or someone that just decided to pick up a gun,put on a boonie hat and run outside next to a plane and take a picture tounge_o.gif

OK so ThirtyG is in on it. smile_o.gif Let the torture begin. ThirtyG. Where shau you'll live so I can torture you. tounge_o.gif

Bah, they are new units from BAS so they are problably western special forces because that is BAS main theme with exception to the tonalese stuff wink_o.gif , and they problably used russian weaponry to confuse us a little and for us to guess that these units will use Earl based weapons wink_o.gif , right rock.gif .

I don't think anyone from BAS would be smart enough to - OH MY GOD NOOOOO!!! *Monkeys attack Rishon and Eat him*

Convoy on the move - southern Tonal desert

very nice pic smile_o.gif

not to sound like a Dick BAS but PLEASE PLEASE down size your weapons I laugh everytime I use them they arent scale size at all your M4 is like the size of the person using it please I beg of you down come out with more weapons like that

BTW, Do you have a plan when will bas guys back to ya web site? cos I always sob when I see your blank site.... sad_o.gif

Mmmmm.

I smell new units, with the possibility of a new campaign..... biggrin_o.gifrock.gifwink_o.gif

It`s part two of the campaign where there is going to be showcas of all BAS addons(I remember I`ve asked for that many months ago and Tigershark said plans are on the table)

Maybe the new campaign involes russian forces attempting to take over Tonal? tounge_o.gif

New Tonal campaign, or are you guys going to make an end to the old campaign?

I love the way BAS makes something that could be really boring, like just posting some pics of new units, into something intriguing and exciting, adding a story and mystery. smile_o.gif

I love the way BAS makes something that could be really boring, like just posting some pics of new units, into something intriguing and exciting, adding a story and mystery.

Thats what we do best wink_o.gif

time2.jpg

time2a.jpg

time2b.jpg

Nice pics and news item to come with them but the things I've been learning the last season cry's out for me to point you out that I'm not too happy with the MCI report's Ad there.. the picture of the.. girl? with the letter in her face..

First of all it goes below the space under the article which it never should and it also has the letter in the face of the picture and that makes the text harder to read for the diffirent shades in the picture as it crosses the letters.. wink_o.gif

Looking forward to a next advertisement like that, to see if you'll get it right this time biggrin_o.gif

By the way, nice shots and story to go with them..

Cheers

Joe