Sign in to follow this  
der bastler

UEFA Euro 2004

Vive le France!

Vive la France! tounge_o.gif

Stupid masculine and feminine. The Frech (and Spanish and Italians) need to neuter their languages too. mad_o.gif

Yep we have many of them here Speedy, most gambling sites, tv networks and newspapers have their own variant.

http://www.dreamteamfc.com/dtfc04e....ENGLISH  smile_o.gif

Oh yes you are right. There seems to be quite a lot of them. But I realized that the payment methods could complicate things when having a league for participants all over the world. But do you know of any free alternative?

Well where I work we construct our own league, just using their point counting system and rules, no need to pay  smile_o.gif

Yeah, i suppose that could work but it would mean alot of work...

sad_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Vive le France!

Vive la France! tounge_o.gif

Stupid masculine and feminine. The Frech (and Spanish and Italians) need to neuter their languages too.  mad_o.gif

Start using Finnish! tounge_o.gif

He had a great game for Scotland a couple of weeks back

Yeah, i was at that game. He scored 1, then made the assist in the other 3! He's differerent class to the rest of our team (apart from McFadden).

---

I'm gutted Scotland didn't make the finals.  sad_o.gif

At least we had a good party with the Dutch in the play-offs. BTW, those Oranjes really know how to impress the ladies.  wow_o.gif  wow_o.gif  

biggrin_o.gif

Yeah, i suppose that could work but it would mean alot of work...

Hmm well not really mate, its just a matter of getting it set up in excel then itll do it all automatically, apart from entering the new scores of course, and that wouldn't take too long i guess.

a question to english members:

Terry is out for sunday game.

do you think it is a good thing for french team?

Yeh, Terry is good, and Carragher (or wtf its spelt), whos replacing him, has a bad history against Henry, despite being a solid performer.

Well its been saying on Sky Sports News that King would get the nod ahead of carragher, that would be disatrous imo.

k i joined the Swedish one. I've got 11 millions to spend.

I have these so far

Rooney 500 000

Ruud    2 250 000

Nedved   2 000 000

Ronaldo     500 000

Do you guys have any good sugestions. Maybe a underdog that is cheap. I might go for Zidane or Henry but they are very expensive.

Well as long as the pitches aren't like this England will have a great chance.. smile_o.gif

The french will probably hide in the bushes like they did during WW2...sorry couldn't resist.. tounge_o.gif

Mr Reality I have removed that picture, the website it's from contains some very questionable material, the type of stuff that can get you perm banned from here, you're new, the forum rules should have been the first thing you read.

Yes it was, I was going to whipe out the url and host it somewhere but that probably infringes on the copyright or something smile_o.gif

Well its been saying on Sky Sports News that King would get the nod ahead of carragher, that would be disatrous imo.

Ledley King is a great player and I would have picked him over Carragher.

Okay im done now. Here is my Team.

football.jpg

Wish me good luck. Most of my friends in the leauge know much more about football then i do :o)

smile_o.gif

Ledley King is a great player and I would have picked him over Carragher.

Yep not saying he ain't Llauma, but on the other hand he has little to no experience of playing in a big game, whereas Carragher has played in many European Cup games for Liverpool and a dozen England games.

oooh... 30 minutes to go biggrin_o.gif

Ok, let the bets begin. Today's matches are Greece vs Portugal and Russia vs Spain,

My guesses:

3-2 to Portugal

4-1 to Spain

And oh yeah, I never got around to doing any statitsics analysis, so I'm blind guessing blues.gifwink_o.gif

And oh yeah, I never got around to doing any statitsics analysis, so I'm blind guessing  blues.gif  wink_o.gif

haha  biggrin_o.gif

I put Å15 on Germany at odds of 16-1, quite generous odds methinks.

4-1 to Portugal

1-0 to Spain

first, it is because polls are limited to ten different choices, second it's maybe because Russia doesn't have the team it used to have, so the member who created this poll choosed to not put Russia in the list. You have great players like Alexei Smertin and others but the team doesn't seem to be a real challenger for the title.

But who knows, maybe russian team will be a nice surprise in this Euro, even if i doubt about it. smile_o.gif

Guys, I have nothing against lack of Russia in this list, just asked wink_o.gif Now it's clear for me.

Champ started! I root for Greece smile_o.gif