Sign in to follow this  
Scud

P-38 lightning released

wow_o.gif

Finally! Thank you

edit: after a 10 minute flying session on my lunchbreak i must say this planes flies like a dream, the handling is superb.

This addon came out of nowhere and its excellent .It looks great and its fun to fly around with and shoot down enemy planes . Great work! , and i hope you contiune to work on ww2 planes

request : can you make a pacific skin

As Scanzee stated before, the edgefiles downloads don't work (servers down?). Are there any mirrors yet?

I downloaded it from filefront . I could clearly see the mirror to filefront on edgefiles

Can you add some screens? This shoud be forbidden, realising addons without screens smile_o.gif

A real beauty this one scud. Quality and handling in one package (rather like me LOL).

I fall in love with that plane many years ago. Now its in OFP. wow_o.gif

I'm downloading now, it looks perfect.

Thanks Scud, yu da man.

Pint for you when you are around Newport. wink_o.gif

@CERO.

Now you just need a pilot for it. I dunno if they'll let you use it, but AiA's Navy pilot should do okay.

WWIIEC navy pilot wink_o.gif and i already suggested it to him as we worked on it but he decided agasint it for whatever reason

This addon came out of nowhere and its excellent .It looks great and its fun to fly around with and shoot down enemy planes . Great work! , and i hope you contiune to work on ww2 planes

request : can you make a pacific skin

scud has hinted to me on several occasions that WWIIEC continue his work on this wonderful plane and as soon as i can find someone willin to help id like to make a Strike, bomber, and fighter versions. one european theater skin, and one pacific skin. ive already got the textures just need the modeling work with the weapons and such smile_o.gif

look, this is what i call a absoulute MASTER WORK.

one big hooah to the team!!

Scud, permission to use in the TFWCIK modification for OFP:RES......and with this excellent skill, are you going to build any other planes?

I must say that this is an absolutely fantastic aircraft addon!!! Any WWII OFP enthusiast MUST try this addon. The handling is perfect, the sounds are fantastic, and its just overall a ton of fun to fly around and do intercepts and close air support missions with.

Keep up the absolutely incredible work!!!!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Really nice, addon, had one on the back burner for months, this one is far better so I'll drop that project maybe finish up the B24, 26, 29 and 17s. instead. Or the Me262A and C