Sign in to follow this  
Warrior Xâ„¢

New vietnam campaign

Yes and... you havn't told us anything new, Warrior X already said that... rock.gif

Leave him to work on his campaign, if he wants to edit them he will.

He said himself that they're boring.And i suggested to edit them.

Next to my daily 12 hour job and finding almost no time at all at working on the campaign i'm sure i can find a tight spot to fit in some pics that i also need to edit to keep the people happy.....

Ok i'll try really try to make the next set of pics a little bit more exciting. Like for example have a bunny do a salto from one tip of the landing gear of a chopper to the other tip, and have that chopper do a backflip. Would that do or must i do more? Never mind.... I'll see what i can do ok.

p.s. And yes those pics were boring as i didn't have much material to make pics of yet and everybody asked for pics so i gave some.

I've not seen that guy who is complaining around before ... Must be a newcomer to the business. Let's give him then this already mentioned "benefit of being new" and don't care about such malicious remarks. Myself I enjoyed the pictures and I even saved some just to utilize them as skins. Still waiting to enjoy the campaign itself.Thanks for keeping us updated.

Bill Lee, sgt 1st class, US NAVSPECWARNAM

It's not CJ's. It's made by me. wink_o.gif

Sorry bout that then tounge_o.gif. I was under the impression you were updating CJ's island.

I think the pics look fine also. The last one is actually pretty cool IMO smile_o.gif.

As some can't be satisfied here's some more pics of the final mission then. Now that i have some more stuff to work with. I tried to make them a bit more exciting. I really really tried, you'll notice from pic 2  biggrin_o.gif

Charlie in the attack.

Stubern as i am i am trying to pose for the pic with a lot of enemy forces behind my back shooting at me and my squad.

Charlie forced us to get our heads low and our powder dry. Hell just found us.

Seconds after this last pic was taken a nade found it's way in the middle of my squad. Advice: Do not huddle next to eachother, keep a nice spread formation tounge_o.gif

That was the latest news. Enjoy.

Nice pics.  I like how you just take pics while playing, no editing and shit involved smile_o.gif.  Can't wait for the campaign biggrin_o.gif.

EDIT: If you need a beta tester, I can help wink_o.gif.

i love the smell of vietnam in the morning

cant wait for this one to be done (yes when this is done my own campaing (operation sender green) wil have to wait biggrin_o.gif )

my own campaing (operation sender green) wil have to wait  biggrin_o.gif )

Nah uh m8! The more 'Nam campaigns out there the better! Let's get the Vietnam era back into OFP. Don't care if you want to play my campaign, finish YOUR campaign. biggrin_o.gif

As once again RL is interfering with campaign progress, i am presenting you with something to read carefully from the Vietnamese soldier handbook.

Page 1 from the mine laying section.

Page 2 from the mine laying section.

Keep in mind that any piece of land, any bush, any tree, any object, anything can be a trap to blow you away in this campaign. Enjoy wink_o.gif

I'm dead before the the campaign gets realeased sad_o.giftounge_o.gif

I'm dead before the the campaign gets realeased  sad_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

I sure hope not. Anyhow 5 hours a day to do everything you need to do after you came home from work doesn't leave much space for ofp and editing, and i'm doing my best. I don't have the free time of almost a complete day that i had when i started the editing for this campaign when i still was a student. So keep cool, stay calm, meditate for a killing spree and a chance to survive...(can i get some drums please)...The last months in 'Nam.

smile_o.gif

When your ready mate you can send us the latest betas smile_o.gif

If anyone needs some vietcong/nva bases i made some: (they were going to be for my own vietnam campaign with JW missions but that was never made)

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=45498

Feel free to use them, I really need some one to download them, (they are only 2mbs or so). I have put a lot time into the work and there is a lot of detail and effort in the bases.

Thanks Hoboman for the offer, i noticed your thread and what was said in there by Placebo. Thnx to both for thinking about other people in the ofp community and contributing to the community. Unfortunately i am in my last mission right now and my POW mission that i have in the campaign isn't fit for a POW camp really. So i am afraid i can't use your camps. But maybe supergruntsb78 with his "Sender Green (click here)" campaign can use it. As he's making a campaign just about rescuing POW's.

Thanks again m8

Good news,

I decided that i am going to replace all the stupid text in the campaign by voices.  biggrin_o.gif  As most of the lines are already in the beta's, it's just a matter of replace text by voice files.

Now isn't that better.  wink_o.gif

Edit:

Well he finally overcame his shyness. Ladys and gentlemen meet the main man in this campaign....You erm i mean John Rooster!

johnrooster.jpg

Don't wanna come across this dude in the jungle now do ya?! tounge_o.gif

Voices are always good. wink_o.gif They make a good campaign even better by adding a lot to the athmospehere. smile_o.gif

That's one mean mofo. No wonder Charlie feared those green tigers. wink_o.gif

Thanks Hoboman for the offer, i noticed your thread and what was said in there by Placebo. Thnx to both for thinking about other people in the ofp community and contributing to the community. Unfortunately i am in my last mission right now and my POW mission that i have in the campaign isn't fit for a POW camp really. So i am afraid i can't use your camps. But maybe supergruntsb78 with his "Sender Green (click here)" campaign can use it. As he's making a campaign just about rescuing POW's.

Thanks again m8

im downloding these camps right now biggrin_o.gif and when im off work ill test them

That's amazing! wow_o.gif

..and... i've just come to the sickening realisation... lemme check my PM folder...

let me check my jungle misions folder...

err... Shadow... I think I forgot something... sad_o.gif

that appears to be correct....  ehh...  do you still need "it" ?  sad_o.gif

(i'm not suited for betatesting... ffs)

ROFL! Erm yeah if you find the time, you can still test them. I could use the info. Haven't changed much on the last missions i send you, so if you would/could/want to please do. smile_o.gif