Sign in to follow this  
Warrior Xâ„¢

New vietnam campaign

No Placebo.

You did all you said you would. And to my knowledge i am not waiting on anything from you....i think...

And thank you for that. smile_o.gif

i'll voice act if you still want me to... I make a great panicked soldier.

AHHHHHHHHH (friendly soldier went down), this is Charlie 2 - 5..... We are under attack at location Siera Tango 7 - 8. Request imeadiate combat air support and helicopter extraction! We are being over-run, repeat... We are being over-run!

HQ: Roger that Charlie 2 - 5, hold position and await further orders.

Charlie25: WHAT! I say again HQ, we are loosing men! We need imeadiate evac!

HQ: we copy Charlie 2 - 5. Out.

Charlie 2 - 5 (to squad): HQ just hung up on us boys, we have to hold out here for as long as possible.... Looks like its just us against the whole NVA army. Lets give them hell!

Heya Baz.  smile_o.gif

Checky pm-ey. You dig. ...far out man...

..dude...

rofl.gif  *No officer that's not weed. That's grass, ya know ya grow it.*

You're being secretive. biggrin_o.gif Is the update going to be something juicy and big? wow_o.gif Demo? Video? Pics? Free beer?

No it's going to be cute waitresses carying lotsa booz and dancing around on the table in front of you.

Now watch that space above....n.v.m just follow this thread. There's bound to be somebody that posts again here.  whistle.gif

EDIT! :

And here's the news. Yes a bit later in the day. My bloody 'net connection at home went numb on me, so now i'm posting from work. (yes i know it's sunday...that's life for ya)

First some screenies to get in the mood again.  biggrin_o.gif

glimp1.jpg

glimp2.jpg

glimp3.jpg

glimp4.jpg

glimp5.jpg

And now for the better part of the news.

I have a estimate on the time it's going to take me to finish this campaign that i have been making in my oh so precious free time with ups and downs during the making of it. It's gonna take me approx 3 weeks to finish it. Vacation is around the corner and i will spend as much as possible to finish and release this campaign once and for all. Now do the weird banana dance  yay.gif  

p.s. I must be nuts saying all the above, now i will just have to finish it soon.... mad_o.gif  i hate myself for this one  wink_o.gif

X, one of my spies told me that you got out of your chair to get a beer from the fridge yesterday....this is not acceptable....GET THIS FINISHED ALREADY MAN!!! banghead.giftounge2.gif

*Goes to find X an intravenous drip*

X, one of my spies told me that you got out of your chair to get a beer from the fridge yesterday....this is not acceptable....GET THIS FINISHED ALREADY MAN!!! banghead.gif  tounge2.gif

*Goes to find X an intravenous drip*

....Damn u Bravo....

Can't I even get a refreshment these days without little kids hassling me ....Nurse!

Hey mate

Looking good, my voice acting is done, I'll pack 'em up for you and send 'em now smile_o.gif

sim

Hi how ya'll been doing?  smile_o.gif

Yeah i'm fine. So time for some progress report then.

Well i have done a lot the past few weeks. The voices that needed to be put in the missions take longer to edit and stuff then i thought. Two weeks down the road and i nearly have all voices in the missions, should be done tomorrow or the day after. Now due to these voices taking so long to be implemented in the campaign i had little time to do other stuff needed to be done on it. So this means it will take me yet another week or so to finish this damn campaign.

So hang in there a bit longer boys and girls. Sorry, i'm doing my best.  confused_o.gif

Oh p.s. Check my new signature out. Nice huh  wink_o.gif

No problem mate. I'm sure whenever you feel the campaign is ready to be released, it's gonna be a killer. smile_o.gif Keep up the good work!

This campaign will be killer with ECP. wink_o.gif Bullets coming from no where in the jungle. smile_o.gif

The Vietnam objects addon link is dead.

Thnx for pointing that out Soldat32, it's been fixed now in my first post in this thread.

Oh might i point out if anybody is a Nam freak, you might wanna check out Hawknam site. Click Hawkins signature in the first post on this page. It's his site (nice site design btw! ) and it's where the JJR Vietnam Objects are up for downloads.  smile_o.gif

Greetings,

Xâ„¢

And now i leave you with the final set of pictures that i made of the final stuff. No more pictures from now on  wink_o.gif

mend1.jpg

mend2.jpg

mend3.jpg

mend4.jpg

mend5.jpg

Greetz,

Warrior Xâ„¢ [Zeus]

Sounds like it's almost ready. smile_o.gif Once you're available in MSN, gimme a shout, I need to talk to you. wink_o.gif

HEY Warrior x mighty comrade i've been reading this thread sine the beginning when it started in june 04 it's been quite a well but what i managed to peice together it looks quite impressive, well done for sticking at ti old chap

Thanx for the support guys. Great to know people followed the progress from the beginning and are still interested in it.  thumbs-up.gif

i currently have a prob with the main caracter voice  actor. He's on vacation.... whistle.gif

Ah gone on vacation is that always the case lol. When i said i've been tracking this project since june 2004 i ment may 2004, sorry it was a while ago and i forgot-time flies:). Is that the last major thing you have to do now the voices?

Nope the last major thing would be making the ending mission that has to be put in between the final outro that has already been made and the intro that has still to be done. The voice is a sub thingy of that mission. Then the biggest stuff is glueing it all together in 1 big campaign file.  smile_o.gif