Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

How about a forum night?

<span id='ME'><center>The Frenchman lets a sigh of relief that everyone forgot his "special occasion" user name.</center></span>

crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

Could have been worse, could have used the name "Hellfish"... I mean seriously, what the hell is a Hellfish? rock.gif

tounge_o.gif

<span id='ME'><center>The Frenchman lets a sigh of relief that everyone forgot his "special occasion" user name.</center></span>

crazy_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  wink_o.gif

Not everyone did wink_o.gif

Could have been worse, could have used the name "Hellfish"... I mean seriously, what the hell is a Hellfish?  rock.gif

tounge_o.gif

Just in case you're not kidding, click here to find out what a hellfish is:

logo3.gif

---------------

Bummer about the timing, would have loved to join in, but it was about 3am Monday morning my time...

Now we see who is the biggest Simpson fan on the board.

Damn. I missed the forums night.

*Batdog hangs himself* ghostface.gif

I just finished downloading "Curse of the Flying Hellfish" it's one of my all time favorite episodes along with the Mr. Scorpio & Globex epsiode.

Could have been worse, could have used the name "Hellfish"... I mean seriously, what the hell is a Hellfish?  rock.gif

tounge_o.gif

I'm disowning you. mad_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

I'm disowning you.  mad_o.gif

Harnu says your child support checks are always late anyways.

crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

You mean "Freedom man" tounge_o.gif

Couldn't make it last sunday, had to have a birthday game with my squad but if your doing it again this sunday I should be able to make if im not up the pub or still hungover from saturday :P

Are you just playing BIS missions or are there some user made missions? I've got something in the works, tell me where to send it and I'll do a version with no addons smile_o.gif

<span id='ME'><center>The Frenchman  bn880   lets a sigh of relief that everyone forgot his "special occasion" user name.</center></span>

crazy_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  wink_o.gif

You mean "Freedom man" tounge_o.gif

Your banned!

^

Actual quote from the game

Edit: And a tribute to our new VIP!(Pic also from Forum Nite)

post-3-12438-1337flares.JPG

wink_o.gif

At least you fired that one further away and not trying to illumnate me in the middle of hostile territory tounge_o.gif

Next time we play, I'm shooting you with one in the face. (I tried it on the AI, killed instantly wink_o.gif )

Fubar, I knew what a hellfish was, but did ralph make you memorize all those simpson episode breifs by heart?

tounge_o.gif

I hope I can get Kofi Annan running tonight. But if the face doesnt please me till then I stop the modelling and take my own beautyful face instead. biggrin_o.gif

kofiannan.jpg

Anyone around today for Coop?

Si si !

The CiA server will be up from 21.00 CiA time or earlier.

Check out the status at our homepage.

Although this is not the official forums game server I´d be happy to see as many forums members as we had lately on the server.

All with FDF 1.2 and coop spirit installed are welcome. wink_o.gif

Si si !

The CiA server will be up from 21.00 CiA time or earlier.

Check out the status at our homepage.

Although this is not the official forums game server I´d be happy to see as many forums members as we had lately on the server.

All with FDF 1.2 and coop spirit installed are welcome.  wink_o.gif

I'd love to join some day, but what timezone is "CiA time"?

Quote[/b] ]I'd love to join some day, but what timezone is "CiA time"?

We have a clock on our webpage that shows the CiA time.

We did so because there were problems on timeshift to other countries, so we placed a clock at our page that indicates the CiA time, basically it´s GMT + 1.00.

You can see clock when scrolling down on the right side of page. It´s useful for players so they can see the timeshift to their timezone and join us in time biggrin_o.gif

Germany! You know that ugly country that you have to cross with your caravan when you are on hollyday! biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

Get teamspeech2 too. You find a link on their site and it is realy a great tool. Makes playing much easier. I tried it on sunday for the first time! smile_o.gif

I want to sneak out of the office and join you guys later. I think i feel a tummy ache starting up wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I'd love to join some day, but what timezone is "CiA time"?

We have a clock on our webpage that shows the CiA time.

We did so because there were problems on timeshift to other countries, so we placed a clock at our page that indicates the CiA time, basically it´s GMT + 1.00.

You can see clock when scrolling down on the right side of page. It´s useful for players so they can see the timeshift to their timezone and join us in time  biggrin_o.gif

Great, +1, that's where I am too wink_o.gif. I was affraid you were going to say it was located somewhere in the us, cause somehow I don't fancy playing at 4am as much wink_o.gif. But anyway, I'll sure join someday, don't know if it'll be tonight though...

Okay again that was a great great evening and we had realy good fun. Anyone should blame himself for not participating and not feeling the real multiplayer potential of OFP. And again great thanks to the CIA server.

BUT, more than ever before participated and we had missions with more than 10 people online (if I am not mistaken). Please tune in sunday and get teamspeak2! The rest is up to the CIA clan.... tounge_o.gif I am just promoting

Llauma and me just talk about it. It was big coop fun tonight. Excellent choice of people. We are very happy about all the great participants. Albert, it was real fun smile_o.gif

It's has really evolved into a great co-op night. We are starting to get problems with finding missions big enough.

Big thanx to those who joins the server smile_o.gif