Sign in to follow this  
red oct

Gta san andreas

What is the latest info on animals and "vehicles" such as skateboards etc.

Furthermore, and this may be a strange question, but is there any info on if cops will follow other crooks (to the contrary of many other previous games where cops totally disregard any other illegal activities and only chase you).

smile_o.gif

In both Vice City and GTAIII the police chased down petty thieves on the streets, and would also get into fights with gangmembers. Although, the gangmembers would almost always win :P

What I want to know is.... What role with basketball play? In all the gangsta' films of the early 90's they are constantly playing basketball and shooting eachother up tounge_o.gif

In both Vice City and GTAIII the police chased down petty thieves on the streets, and would also get into fights with gangmembers. Although, the gangmembers would almost always win :P

Oh I assume that it'll be the same for SA then. I was mainly thinking of MAFIA as that is the only one that I've really played and complited. These things can hopefully always be improved. Such as stopping civilians for speeding etc.

smile_o.gif

Heh, I know additional info on this game that some people might not know about. If anyone has questions about GTA:SA ask me I am only accepting 20 questions. So start now if you want to know something about GTA:SA.

Talk about the strip clubs  biggrin_o.gif  Are there better dancing animations than in Vice City?

And in VC and GTA3, there were 100 hidden packages to find, that gets you stuff or whatnot. How many are there in SA? 100 over the 3 maps or lots more?

What I want to know is.... What role with basketball play? In all the gangsta' films of the early 90's they are constantly playing basketball and shooting eachother up  tounge_o.gif

Probably a way of earning a quick buck putting bets on whether you can beat someone else at the game... kinda like that movie White Men Can't Jump.

Furthermore, and this may be a strange question, but is there any info on if cops will follow other crooks (to the contrary of many other previous games where cops totally disregard any other illegal activities and only chase you).

smile_o.gif

No skateboard sorry. Animals? There are some just don't get your hopes up too much. wink_o.gif

As for basket ball. You can train and get skills for it. It is also a way of meeting people around town and getting props. You can play with yourself or you can play with other people.

Umm... Will the car spawning be the same as Gta3 and VC?

Like if you see a car you really want but your on foot, and it goes out of your view so you decide to steal a nearby car to catch up to it... Will the car still be there when you get in view? or will it be a completly different car like in the previous games?

Well it will be the same except this time longer before, it goes away. When you leave your car on the road and you can't see it and it vanishes you can pick it up at the impound. smile_o.gif

Will walking around with a gun in your hand cause cops to arrest you? I think in mafia you had to hide your weapons, or else cops will go ape if they see you with anything.

Will walking around with a gun in your hand cause cops to arrest you? I think in mafia you had to hide your weapons, or else cops will go ape if they see you with anything.

Well I know very little info on this but. No they won't arrest you or take action unless you fire that weapon.

As for basket ball. You can train and get skills for it. It is also a way of meeting people around town and getting props. You can play with yourself or you can play with other people.

So there is an actual basketball mini-game? That's awesome! biggrin_o.gif

of course! that feature was in since the first GTA as far as i know. at least the U.S. version will. the Germans and Australians will be left w/ the Disney version of GTA though. Glad i don't leave in either country tounge_o.gif

smile_o.gif

No skateboard sorry. Animals? There are some just don't get your hopes up too much.  wink_o.gif

Hmm it sounds like it's the sims in first person view..  Not very tough tounge_o.gif

Will you be able to pick up hookers and have them "heal" you?

No you can pick up hitch-hikers though.

And what, kill them and eat their guts for a health bonus?

No. Btw~ and can never start in a capital A. so it's not And it's and.

A sentence starts always with a capital letter.

I've never been a big fan of the GTA games.. They're made for teenage boys who want's to do what their parents have told them not to do.

A sentence starts always with a capital letter.

I've never been a big fan of the GTA games.. They're made for teenage boys who want's to do what their parents have told them not to do.

Whats flashpoint then? Plenty of teenage boys/girls have the urge to fight soviet aggression on a small deserted Island chain, and I am sure their parents would never agree with that... tounge_o.gif

y would u want to pick up hitch hikers and eat the guts thats is so wrong rock.gif  crazy_o.gif

Yeah they should put it in the game...

y would u want to pick up hitch hikers and eat the guts thats is so wrong rock.gif  crazy_o.gif

Yeah they should put it in the game...

nah i thkn they shouldnt who would want to eat hitch hikers guts mad_o.gif

Madei it dosnt matter Australian. We'll get the cut down version and propley wont have it in it. But not me. I ordering mine from New Zealand smile_o.gif

of course! that feature was in since the first GTA as far as i know. at least the U.S. version will. the Germans and Australians will be left w/ the Disney version of GTA though. Glad i don't leave in either country tounge_o.gif

huh? wasn't it the other way around? or do I have the english version of GTA3 and Vice City, have to check later smile_o.gif

In Germany only few things that have to do with sexuality are censored....

As for San Andreas: I can't wait till it get's out on PC...