Sign in to follow this  
red oct

Gta san andreas

Quote[/b] ]Both GTA3 and VC were both released on the Console first.

That decision was obviously made by Sony. Having it released exclusively to ps2 is very good for them.

The original classic gta games were all released on PC. Things have changed; it’s as simple as that. I can't think of one person that I know who legally bought GTA 3 / VC on pc. Many got it for ps2 though (practically every one that owned that console

smile_o.gif

So would you rather have it on PC or PS2 mate?

I would personally much rather have it developed and launched to PC.  smile_o.gif

Had I been in Sonys / Rockstars pants I would pick the console market.

downloading now. San Adreas is gonna rock. Good find Placebo wink_o.gif Anyone know the realease date.

Oct 29th I think, just hope I can get some money in my UK bank account soon so I can order it smile_o.gif

Damnit. I spent my money on the Sims 2 sad_o.gif Good game though

Oct 29th I think, just hope I can get some money in my UK bank account soon so I can order it smile_o.gif

Its out on pay day for me tounge_o.gif

Excellent so you can buy two and mail me one, I'll pay you back, honest wink_o.gif

Excellent so you can buy two and mail me one, I'll pay you back, honest  wink_o.gif

He'll get two, Send one to you and run out of money on stamps. (and booze wink_o.gif ) tounge_o.gif

On a serious side. Stamps cost to much, 10 cents AUD. The u got to buy 10 thats one dollor sad_o.gifmad_o.gif

Excellent so you can buy two and mail me one, I'll pay you back, honest  wink_o.gif

Throw in some free flashpoint crap (or a copy of VBS1 tounge_o.gif) and you've got a deal wink_o.gif

Edit:

Quote[/b] ]He'll get two, Send one to you and run out of money on stamps. (and booze)

My mothers just returned from a 3 week holiday in France and paid me for looking after her house in cheap french beer so Im set 'till new year biggrin_o.gif

My mothers just returned from a 3 week holiday in France and paid me for looking after her house in cheap french beer so Im set 'till new year biggrin_o.gif

Luckey basterd.Send me some. tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Heh, I know additional info on this game that some people might not know about. If anyone has questions about GTA:SA ask me I am only accepting 20 questions. So start now if you want to know something about GTA:SA.

How long will it take to complete? smile_o.gif

Well it depends on the player. Some like to play non-stop. If you are playing non-stop it will take about 6-8 days. Any others?

Heh, I know additional info on this game that some people might not know about. If anyone has questions about GTA:SA ask me I am only accepting 20 questions. So start now if you want to know something about GTA:SA.

How do you know this? If you were told by Rockstar Games, shouldn't you keep this knowledge to yourself?

Karma Physics, Woo hoo!

i just read in a Gamepro article that you can customize your car by taking it to a respray shop! this is just about covers everything i ever wanted in a GTA game. 18 wheelers, customizable cars, the ability to swim, real highways, and more than 1 city to wreak havoc in. and heres the best part:

you know how your car would disapear if you left it somewhere out of sight for too long and you would never be able to get it back? well now, instead of just disapearing, your car will be towed away and you can get it back at a impound lot. now i don't have to worry about ever loosing the rare cars ever again. man i can't wait. i better go stock up on some extra pale Rolling Rock and some Snydor baked cheese puffs in preperation for next month smile_o.gif

screen14.jpg

914983_20040907_screen005.jpg

914983_20040907_screen004.jpg

easter_aircraft.jpg

doherty_transfender.jpg

easter_xoomer.jpg

How do you know this? If you were told by Rockstar Games, shouldn't you keep this knowledge to yourself?

Karma Physics, Woo hoo!

Let's just keep it a secret and ask questions.

wink_o.gif

Why O why is there an Aircraft Carrier rock.gif

Hopefully u get to drive it and beach it biggrin_o.gif

i doubt it. it will propably be just static like the other large ships in the past games. though maybe those guns on the island maybe interactive. w/ all the new features they are putting in, nothing new they decide to add in would surprise me.

How long will it take to complete? smile_o.gif

Well it depends on the player. Some like to play non-stop. If you are playing non-stop it will take about 6-8 days. Any others?

Very good, minimum is roughly 150 hours so you're correct smile_o.gif