-Zil 131 covered - camo canvas

-Zil 131 fire engine

-BM-21 "Grad" MLRS on zil-131 chassis

And this features:

- randomly numbers of trucks

- natural sound of Zil truck

- highly detailed cabine interior

- working special signals on fire fighting trucks

Thx Nashe Orujie for this great addon.:)

Now i'm going to test it out. smile_o.gif

Yay, cant wait to use these in my campaign.

Is it just me or is there a bug with all of the signals - they give a empty1 not found error.

the BM21 isnt very useful other than somthing pretty for cutscenes, the ai cant use it, players have a hard time using it(smoke clouds view of impact).

Maybe with some ingenuity i can get it working like the wgl mortars.

I am definatly having a scene where russian Military fire crew coming to put out a chem fire with sirens going :P

-ZiRo

EDIT: Mirror (Europe) - Active as of 23:30 GMT

Yeah very nice, rocket firing seems to work well also.

been plaing around with this pack textures are great models and sounds too  biggrin_o.gif the Grad louncher with it effects is cool wink_o.gif

a really good addon!!!!!

Quote[/b] ]ZiRo Posted on April 23 2004,00:24

Is it just me or is there a bug with all of the signals - they give a empty1 not found error.

maybe you have downloaded a corrupted file mine are working very well -no error mesage

I've found a bug in the BM-21V version, its not a big one, but still.. When I rearm at the Zil Ammo/Repair, it only gives me 1 rocket, and then when/if I fire it, it gives me another one wink_o.gif so, anyway, it won't give me more than 1 rocket..

and also, AI won't rearm at the Zil Ammo/Repair, the call in the support (Ammo), but won't rearm.

BTW, great job, brings back the old memories smile_o.gif

heh. couldn't resist breaking it apart.

also, in the fired EH:

_r setpos [0,0,0]

_r = "owp_bm_shell_warhead" camcreate _pos

Unless I've missed something, this will create problems in MP, where a warhead is created for each client.  Much safer to do:

_r setpos [0,0,0]

?!local _r:exit

deletevehicle _r

_r = "owp_bm_shell_warhead" camcreate _pos

Finally, I've had problems in MP with the fired EH triggering on all clients with more than ten magazines on a weapon.  I haven't checked with the BM21 (yet). Does it work here?

130 pack is nice enough. I like this pack 'cause there is many different models. But all of them are very "middle" level...

yes it is nice. i attempted to use them to replace defualt BIS stuff unfortunitly the cargo/driver postions seemed to get FUBAR when u link the model to the config.bin

just a lil difficult for me to understand why a handful of trucks is 64 megs. when the entire BAS tonal pack (the units and vehicals) is less then that. crazy_o.gif

@ April 23 2004,06:03)]'cause there is many different models of trucks. I compressed this pbo to 22 mbs...

uh?....What do you mean with that? Do you mean those models are made by you or some thing? rock.gif

Maybe he just opened the pbo...

But 64megs is a bit too much for trucks. I would suggest to use maybe at least two pbos, one for civilian trucks and one for army ones.

Still very nice models and textures smile_o.gif.

This is 9,6 mb. in RAR archive, so this is normal:)

And small note for all:

This is public beta version

Wait for updates soon:)

this pack is great, especially the grad.

onne problem.. in interior driver positions are wrong.

After a closer look:

-all the models are MLOD which is not good in terms of performance and size (45MB)

and

-they're not properly optimised in terms of resolution LODs, which is even worse (high poly models, 4000+ faces, only one lower res LOD).

But after all, it's just a beta release, so no, I haven't said that. tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

So theres no way in hell I am going to get AI fire with BM-21 Grad?

If so then its bad as I was looking forward to commanding my artillery to shoot some enemy positions to dust.  sad_o.gif

Edit. Okay, AI does fire under right conditions but doesnt hit anything. A script that would allow player to click on a map the place he wanted the Grad to fire would be very nice.

wink_o.gif

Hey...No one mentioned Concreate jumps and bikes stunts bits in the pack. I've been doinf stunts since i downloaded them. smile_o.gif

Yay, cant wait to use these in my campaign.

the BM21 isnt very useful other than somthing pretty for cutscenes, the ai cant use it, players have a hard time using it(smoke clouds view of impact).

Maybe with some ingenuity i can get it working like the wgl mortars.

I am definatly having a scene where russian Military fire crew coming to put out a chem fire with sirens going :P

-ZiRo

EDIT: Mirror (Europe) - Active as of 23:30 GMT

Yes, waaaaaaaaay to much smoke crazy_o.gif