Sign in to follow this  
somebloke

Your ofp skills

This is basically an oppurtunity to tell the community what you are best at or have good skills in when playing operation flashpoint.

I am quite a good helicopter pilot, especially with small ones like the OH-58 or littlebirds. I can also drive jeeps well, although i may hit the odd tree on route.

Tell us about what you can do.

sneak and kill silently.

I can go within 30-40 enemy troops and armoury support and kill'em all without them noticing anything.

Pilot of anything, harassment strikes behind enemy lines.

Pilot of anything, harassment strikes behind enemy lines.

ditto. althou i prefer helo's and the piston engine aircraft (not a big fan of jet fighters)

on several occasions i landed a C130 on the deck of the nimitz and the hermes (without the use of landing scripts)

found my new love in the piper cheiftian aircraft. (the one i modded out) now i can land and take off form almost anywhere with it. i love it smile_o.gif

if you're wondering, i thought this may be useful for any clans to find new players.

Dropping dumb bombs from planes is my specialty, i can hit almost anything from any height at any speed.

I'm also good at flying helos. i seem to be able to get them into places noone else can... getting them out is another matter tounge_o.gif

Only useful on the ground with a camera in my hand  smile_o.gif

A very solid all rounder.

My LAN buddies would say that's an understatement.

Often I'll have a kill score bigger than the 7 of them combined, and that's doing anything.

Worst part of my game would be CQB. At least that's how I feel.

But.....I find sniping and chopper piloting most enjoyable. Something about shooting things on the move that appeal to me most. biggrin_o.gif

flying birds! I'm best when flying the  smaller ones (littlebirds) or Huey's (nampack).

I'm not a terriblely good guy in the field. It just seems I allways walk where the bullets are flying, most of the time resulting in an uncomfortable situation for me  tounge_o.gif

In the field the only thing I'm good at is sneaking around and sniping. I'm a pain in the ass when holding an M21 blues.gif

Maybe we should set up a massive co-op where we can show each other our skills....and possibly learn new tricks from others.

I'm a sniper, I can use most scopes very well, and I'm especially annoying when I'm holding an M21 biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif .

tank driver. you can be my gunner and we will drive on the island ages and killing resistance + west. (in CTI)

running up behind tanks and attaching explosives then trying to run away tounge_o.gif

Shooting people from a really long distance with the xms with one shot to the head biggrin_o.gif

Attracting hundreds of rounds and surviving tounge_o.gif I was playing with a few guys from my squad the other day, someone was sneaking up behind a shilka to blow it back to hell when me and the other bloke watching his back got rumbled by a crazy lone wolf. Then all hell broke loose, an M2 opened up on us and I got hit loads while the bloke with legged it and I still managed to survive some how. crazy_o.gif

Flying birds, better said flying as a bird, you know that white one, the seagull crazy_o.gif

I often pick the maschine gun, that grants me most attention from the AI, esp. when I manage to kill two or three of them. So I usually have a lot of time improving my skills of stearing that stupid bird smile_o.gif

Taking out fuelstations would be my speciality I guess.. or should that be considered a fetish? biggrin_o.gif

i developed an alround ofp talent .. can do pretty much everything, no matter if dropping A-bombs or hiding behind Zwadars Gas hub...but all in all only with average chances for success.

what i´m really bad at is deathmatch or cti mad_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Flying has got to be it , i think i am a good enough pilot fixed wing or rotary biggrin_o.gif

Quite useful with a LAW and Sniper rifle too.