Sign in to follow this  
Pappy Boyington

Y2K3 - Updated Ofp Config.

Ok, you've gave me a good idea...I'll do it for poor people like me biggrin_o.gif just with INQ weapons,GMR effects 1.49,blood,Hyakushi US soldiers,ORCS pack and maybe spetznatz mvd smile_o.gif

the config will be ready for tonight smile_o.gifwink_o.gif

OK downloaded full installer and extra files! The extra files installer made a folder called @ECP. when runningY2K3 mod do i also have to run @ECPmod ? cheers thanks

Dear pappy i have all addons taht were needed for the last beta config! just so i don't have to download the full mod again could you be so kind as to tell me what extra addons/files i need for the final. Cheers thanks

Same here. It would be appreciated, as I have everything except what's added for 6.0 smile_o.gif

oh yea, mr dictionary to the rescue  tounge_o.gif

----------

Dear pappy i have all addons taht were needed for the last beta config! just so i don't have to download the full mod again could you be so kind as to tell me what extra addons/files i need for the final. Cheers thanks

Same here. It would be appreciated, as I have everything except what's added for 6.0 smile_o.gif

no you don´t need to start @ecp, it´s just needed for something else that y2k3 does.

it works good, exept the little issues i said...

the HEP error message (i know i have that stuff)

i have that too, it´s caused by pappy living behind the moon biggrin_o.gif

he never knew of hep1.1, so y2k3 produces this weird error about the mp5, but it´s no problem..just click "ok" and play

i've seen a guy who doesn't have explosions just the sound...

i have a solucion guy don't worry ;)

i have disable in game option "little sky" or something and the explosions does'nt appear after that just turn the option on biggrin_o.gif

ps:sorry for the "little sky" i don't know what the name in english because in french it done "petit nuages"

Pappy, I don't suppose there's any way for you to just release an updated file from the last beta that'll bring the mod up to Ver.6.0 is there? I've got a 56k modem and really dread the idea of trying to dl that much in one long ass sitting.

Some problem!

How can i turn off the Llauma sky blue ocen?? Because the Kegetys' Special FX dont give me the reflection, But it work with the older Llauma sky.

-Bearny-

Some problem!

How can i turn off the Llauma sky blue ocen?? Because the Kegetys' Special FX dont give me the reflection, But it work with the older Llauma sky.

-Bearny-

download the llaumax installer that pappy provided a link for in his addon page, and install it;

it´s specialized for dxdll (reflections & nv effects working) wink_o.gif

Mr Burns i did that, but dosen't work, i still got that dark water.

my Shortcut looks like this:

...\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE -nosplash -nomap -mod=res;Y2K3;llaumax

Maybe its something in my dxdll config... do i have to change something there??

my Shortcut looks like this:

...\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE -nosplash -nomap -mod=res;Y2K3;llaumax

Maybe its something in my dxdll config... do i have to change something there??

the llaumax folder has changed, it´s now called llaumax-h2o

you have to change that in your shortcut smile_o.gif

about the 5.X to 6.0 patch ill look into it, it may take me a few but ill try and make it for you.

im glad the rest of your enjoy the mod.

ill work on that patch now, but the patch will probably be like 70 megs, its fischkopps humvees(15 megs), new ssv documents (15 megs), orcs russian soldiers and weapons (30 megs) and im pretty sure thats it. but it will be a lil heavy too. but ill do my best smile_o.gif i promise

My shortcut is:

"C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE" -nosplash -nomap -mod=res;Y2K3;llaumax

So why when I try to run it do I get "No entry '.CfgWorlds'." followed by "dxdll/config.cfg not found"

I was looking forward to this as well  mad_o.gif

My shortcut is:

"C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE" -nosplash -nomap -mod=res;Y2K3;llaumax

So why when I try to run it do I get "No entry '.CfgWorlds'." followed by "dxdll/config.cfg not found"

dunno bout your error message .. but the highlighted part is for sure unnecessary (res loads automatically)

dxdll error is very weird because y2k3 doesn´t use anything from it.. must be an indvidual problem with your dxdll

have you run dxddl before you started using y2k ?

Mr Burns!

Its work with ...\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE -nosplash -nomap -mod=res;Y2K3;llaumax-h2o (and i try -water) its work both, BUT still a new problem, the sky texture whent back to old BIS texture, why??

But i have 4 of them:

llauma_&_silensians_blue_ocean

llauma_sky

Llaumas_Sky_Textures_v1.0_OFP

llaumax_SkySeaStars

I use this one llaumax_SkySeaStars (2 594 386 bytes)

dxdll error is very weird because y2k3 doesn´t use anything from it.. must be an indvidual problem with your dxdll

have you run dxddl before you started using y2k ?

Yes I have been using DXDLL since it appeared on the forum. Works fine.

This is really annoying, it happened with the WW2 collection as well.

Mr Burns!

Its work with ...\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE -nosplash -nomap -mod=res;Y2K3;llaumax-h2o (and i try -water) its work both, BUT still a new problem, the sky texture whent back to old BIS texture, why??

have u tried cutting the <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">res; from your shortcut ?

i´m really not sure if it´s causing ur problem but it just doesn´t look right to me crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Mr Burns!

I tryed just now to remove the res; but still the same. humm

But i have 4 of them:

llauma_sky

llaumax_SkySeaStars

Mr Burns!

I tryed just now to remove the res; but still the same. humm

But i have 4 of them:

llauma_sky

llaumax_SkySeaStars

lol.. i´m being a bit irritated right now .. wheres the llaumax-h2o in that list ?

could you post a screenshot (of errormessage & ofp folder) plz smile_o.gif

Ah well.

*uninstalls Y2K3*

Shame it didnt work.

Mr Burns!

Here is a screenshot og my ofp folder:

http://rast.jeppz.com/_images/untitled.jpg

And i don't get any error, only the HEP_MP5 bla bla error

smile_o.gif

have you renamed the llaumax folder or why is my lovely llaumax-h2o missing in this list ?

@Jarf: well sorry, afaik it cannot be caused by y2k so you should start searching your problem where it is.. not delete everything it interrupts with...otherwise you´re going to miss a great gaming experience  wink_o.gif

edit: img tags

about the 5.X to 6.0 patch ill look into it, it may take me a few but ill try and make it for you.

ill work on that patch now, but the patch will probably be like 70 megs, its fischkopps humvees(15 megs), new ssv documents (15 megs), orcs russian soldiers and weapons (30 megs) and im pretty sure thats it. but it will be a lil heavy too. but ill do my best  smile_o.gif i promise

Cheers Pappy, thanks a lot.