Sign in to follow this  
Pappy Boyington

Y2K3 - Updated Ofp Config.

as said before.. it´s on pappys addon page:

Link

right under <span style='color:red'>recommended extras</span> wink_o.gif

have phun smile_o.gif

Mr Burns!

I did download that file, and i run it and install that in my ofp folder, but the file did't make any folder only one install.bat file, not any folder

Mr Burns!

I did download that file, and i run it and install that in my ofp folder, but the file did't make any folder only one install.bat file, not any folder

eeeeeek wtf .. have i forgot to .. crazy_o.gif

omg, gotta test that, brb

btw: maximus, i dont wanna sound rude but could you plz stop saying mr burns all the time.. im getitng dizzy of it, just quote me tounge_o.gif

Sorry man smile_o.gif

But back to that file y2k3llaumax.exe its only (149 365 bytes)

So when i run that file, he only make one file (install.bat (2 067 byes)) I think, should't that be a bigger file or something?

smile_o.gif

yea .. and it´s all my fault  sad_o.gif    could somebody kill me please ?

sorry for any inconvenience i caused  sad_o.gif

well, reuploading as i type...

i said this before and it still counts for me:  don´t smoke and release  tounge_o.gif

edit @maximus-sniper:

thx for finding this

w/o your help even more people would´ve been mad at me smile_o.gif

i said this before and it still counts for me:  don´t smoke and release  tounge_o.gif

lol man, not so bad thing smile_o.gif

I like to help, not mad on you

Maybe it was that "don´t smoke and release" problem  tounge_o.gif

always nice to meet people with a reasonable ammount of tolerance for the mistake of others smile_o.gif

i hope this works now... think pappy will let u know when he finished updating the link

well i gotta go to bed or i´ll start talking bs soon,

cya fellas smile_o.gif

always nice to meet people with a reasonable ammount of  tolerance for the mistake of others  smile_o.gif

i hope this works now... think pappy will let u know when he finished updating the link

well i gotta go to bed or i´ll start talking bs soon,

cya fellas  smile_o.gif

No problem man, i like to try when its finish. I have to go to bed. Cya all

yes burns broke the damn llumax installer mad_o.gif  i already had my stuff installed so i trusted his judgment  tounge_o.gif

redownload the llumax installe from the downloads page of my site. this one is fixed and tested by Diablo Terror, the King of OFP Errors. and says it works fine

about the patch, using ultra compression, is 55 megs. and hopefuly installs the needed addons, configs, and animations.

you wont need the HMMWV.pbo anymore

Y2K3 Patch for 5.9 to 6.0(55.6 MB)

5.9 refers to the last release of XY2K3 if u werent absolutly up to date with XY2K3 then i beg you to use Full Installer

yes burns broke the damn llumax installer mad_o.gif  i already had my stuff installed so i trusted his judgment  tounge_o.gif

redownload the llumax installe from the downloads page of my site. this one is fixed and tested by Diablo Terror, the King of OFP Errors. and says it works fine

about the patch, using ultra compression, is 55 megs. and hopefuly installs the needed addons, configs, and animations.

you wont need the HMMWV.pbo anymore

Y2K3 Patch for 5.9 to 6.0(55.6 MB)

5.9 refers to the last release of XY2K3 if u werent absolutly up to date with XY2K3 then i beg you to use Full Installer

I try to download the llumax installe, but got this "/files/16140.html

The page you have requested is not valid."

Maybe it's not finish to be uploaded??

no that was my fault. i forgot to upload the new downloads page tounge_o.gif its fixed

lol man.

Are you doing the same thing like burns did "don´t smoke and release" problem tounge_o.gif

thx man

Once again excellent work pappy. biggrin_o.gif The new russian inf are great.

My only question is about the ural trucks-they seem to be the default bis ones rock.gif. Is there a place I am supposed to download the CSLA ural?

only differnce between the CSLA one and the BIS one is the CSLA one is jacked up abot a foot higher. same with thier UAZ. theres very little noticable differance but if u compared them side by side you would see it.

Hei Pappy

Now its work perfect smile_o.gif

Well, still one error about some HEP_MP5...

Thx to Pappy for excellent work

Thx to Burn for helping about the llaumax-h2o error

Cya you all

God night

yea i dont know what causes that error on my side, on his side it would have something to do with the wway his weapons are configed, i get an error about AK101 and id ont even have that addon so yea. trust me that error is nothing, from waht i hear like my error it only apperes when you start up which is no big deal smile_o.gif

Hey pappy, I really thought that you would have added the new fighter pilot by RZN. Why wasn`t it your choice?

bright glare is caused by kegetys DXDLL. which i didnt use but reccomended, you jsut need to turn off the hardlight settings.

@ the fighter pilot: it was released about 2 hours after i started uploading the final installer. the installer forbids me form doing ANYTHING else, and takes 2 hours to make. and 3 hours to upload. so too little to late.

plus the only thing i coulda done is change the "crew=soldierwpilot" to "crew=rznuspilot" (or whatever its called) for the A10 and Su25.

the default pilot model was opted for the SOAR model as pilots in OFP are used primaraly for helos

Pappy may I ask how to change the music on the CD players?

(I want pantera! and metallica!!)

ill work on writing up a tut in the readme page

ill get back to you when i finish.  smile_o.gif

ill make the change in teh readme page

Thanks pappy!!

Very well done mod BTW I remember back when I unistalled it because it was lagging and I didnt like the filesize and I didnt know you.

You pulled me away from EECP.

And can I as why OFP runs better with your mod?

ummm. i cannot divulge this information as its highly classified, and i honestly dont know.

i too am a bit surprised at the increased performace rate too. the major change i made was the russian troops so perhaps the RNI is a big laggier then the ORCS MI?

on my site on the right hand side you will see a link

"Important Infomation

(Read Me)"

i edited with an ancored link to explain how to add in your own music. now it is a bit complicated at first, but once you go thru it a few times its actualy quite simple and easy.

i hope you can understand it, i wrote it up as best i could, im not that great with givin directions on complicated matters, but i try my best. so good luck with that, and if you have any complications doing it. then message me or PM me and ill be glad to answer your question as best i can smile_o.gif

oh about the file size of the mod, i admit, it is rather hefty, but first off 358 meg installer isnt bad considering it contains 668 megs of files smile_o.gif and its a large file/install because i went ahead and changed everything except the civilian cars cuz i rather like thier cars smile_o.gif i wanted to be able to change as many things as possible and renew the love of OFP for another couple years.

relight that fire that once burned so bright

can i get an AMEN?! blues.gif

ok sorry im ok now. lack of sleep waiting for my gfx card is getting to me i think tounge_o.gif

Thanks.

(You and your fancy secretive "confidential" words)

edit:Were is your instructions?

I cant find em I tried clicking on the link read through it VERY slowly and I cant find it sad_o.gif