Sign in to follow this  
Taconic

EECP - Enhanced ECP

It looks like FDF and ECP rolled into a MOD BALL. what? wtf? I am confused. banghead.gif

Looks purty tho

New EECP contein u-war grass script ?

and new EECP's Editor are clean ?(like FFUR?)

and 1985 units ver release plan exist ?(i want to play ECP with 1985 units!! )

looking great, by why on FDF islands?

I am, too am curious if the editor will be clean but I don't think it will.

Well anyway, enough negativity smile_o.gif Can't wait to play ECP with great looking units. Looking forward to this mod smile_o.gif

It looks like FDF and ECP rolled into a MOD BALL. what? wtf? I am confused. banghead.gif

Looks purty tho

Check the first page for a description.

It has nothing to do with the FDF mod. I simply used a couple of FDF islands to take screenshots on.

New EECP contein u-war grass script ?
Not currently, but I honestly haven't looked at it yet.
Quote[/b] ]and new EECP's Editor are clean ?(like FFUR?)
For the most part. CBT and RHS addons still come in their regular pbos, but pretty much everything else has been incorporated into EECP pbos.

Everything will be included with the installer.

Quote[/b] ]and 1985 units ver release plan exist ?(i want to play ECP with 1985 units!! )
Yes, a 1985 version is in the works. I don't have an estimate of when it will be available, but once I finish up the current EECP release it will take priority.

looking great, by why on FDF islands?
Because they're photogenic. tounge2.gif

I also used AEF Phoenix for the mountain shots. No islands will come with EECP, though.

Quote[/b] ]I am, too am curious if the editor will be clean but I don't think it will.
Like I said, about 90% of it will be.

CSLA, HYK, RZN, LSR, Earl, SIG, and a few other addons will be in their own special PBOs for EECP that all rely upon the EECP config. This keeps things neater and also greatly cuts down on file size.

CBT, RHS, and a couple of other addons will come in their regular pbos. These PBOs will be included in the installer, so there will be nothing extra to download.

This is ONE mod i am really looking forward to now , now that ECP's out of the closet biggrin_o.gif .

Will it include Eurofighters?!? wink_o.gif

Why? Its a unit replacement mod and its US vs Soviets or more like NATO but only the US is there so i dont see any Eurofighters being present in it huh.gif

It was a joke. Hence the.... wink_o.gif

However if it was 'Nato vs Russian', there would be no reason for there not being other countries represented, other than they are not 'replacements' for the original 'US vs USSR' units, but additions.

So it really is more like 'US vs Russian' modern day.

But it's all irrelevent... (see first line! ) nener.gif

Hi I just got the new version of ECP and this mod is the best ever I want to thank everyone for making this mod and it is just the best, ECP is the reason I got back into OFP great work keep it up. biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Kurayami, perhaps you would be nice enough to give us an insight(Away from pictures) on what addons and effects you will be using for the next release of your config smile_o.gif .

Thank you.

Kurayami, perhaps you would be nice enough to give us an insight(Away from pictures) on what addons and effects you will be using for the next release of your config smile_o.gif .

Thank you.

Tons of stuff from the CSLA update

RHS RFMI

RHS GRU Spetsnaz

RHS Weapon pack

Some other stuff that I'm not quite ready to mention yet.

And of course all of the old units.

Also, there will be some configuration options in this version of EECP...

For example, people will be able to easily choose if they want to see officers in caps or in helmets by altering one line at the top of the config.

There will also be quite a few non-visual enhancements, but I'm not quite ready to go into that yet since I might have to move some of it out of this release in order to get it out quickly.

Kurayami, perhaps you would be nice enough to give us an insight(Away from pictures) on what addons and effects you will be using for the next release of your config  smile_o.gif .

Thank you.

Tons of stuff from the CSLA update

RHS RFMI

RHS GRU Spetsnaz

RHS Weapon pack

Some other stuff that I'm not quite ready to mention yet.

And of course all of the old units.

Also, there will be some configuration options in this version of EECP...

For example, people will be able to easily choose if they want to see officers in caps or in helmets by altering one line at the top of the config.

There will also be quite a few non-visual enhancements, but I'm not quite ready to go into that yet since I might have to move some of it out of this release in order to get it out quickly.

Thanks. Lookin foward to it.

BIB SAS should be in there and the UK forces pack.

one of the best packs groupings ive seen with what one can do with stuff

BIB made his addon ECP freindly if i remember correctly

All im using is there stuff at the moment ECP or with out

worth checking out.

Kurayami, perhaps you would be able to help answer these questions.

The ECP thread isnt being very helpful

I thought this version of ECP came with AI who request support - artillery - air support etc - that was appeared to be stated in the threads.

I also thought the guns had recoil and the recoil made longer firefights bewtween troops to remove the need for JAM HD weapons.

I hadnt noticed this - is this to come in EECP?

Also what are the minimum specs to run an ok dedicated server for ECP for 2-6 players?

Does one need a good graphics card? memory? CPU?

Any help full answers appreciated

I remember assiting in a beta of recoil firing ages ago on an older ECP version and was wanting to know what happened as alot of us we discussing recoil values etc and what would be worth putting into a new release. I want to know why it was ommited if it is - I havent seen it in here.

This ECP mod was gaoing on when u were doing the 071? i think release of EECP

Do you remember this?

Any comments?

No the ECP was never planned to include artillery support etc, I am unsure where you got this info. Units will communicate with other friendly units in the area and use support that way though. As for minimum requirements for ECP, ask Zayfod, he tests on a pretty low spec computer. I would say that the minimum specs are not that much different to resistance, but obviously the faster the CPU the better!

All the other questions would be best directed at Kur.

RED

@ Gaz what shall be replaced with british units?? Which have desert camo pattern? No doubt they are good but i dont think that they are fitting in and replacement mod. What would be possible is to relace all west us soldiers with ukf ones. Theres a programm out there called ofp replacer. It dont works for me. sad_o.gif But maybee for you. Find it in OFP.info

damn, after palying ECP i cant WAIT to get my hands on the new EECP biggrin_o.gif

both a 1985 and a 2005 era version biggrin_o.gif

and please, keep all ECP effects and just replace everything you can...

Yes this EECP mod well be vary good vary wink_o.gif this mod with those ECP effects with all the up to date addons WOW biggrin_o.gifinlove.gif Cant wait for it.

i think it would be cool if someone make a replacement mod by countrys. Like one that replaces Russia with china or USA with Brithish units IMO that would be cool. We have all the addons for it now don't we?

Now thats a wonderful idea, but a lot of work to do that.

OT, looking foward to this mod, witch US SF will you be using? LSR?

I remember assiting in a beta of recoil firing ages ago on an older ECP version and was wanting to know what happened as alot of us we discussing recoil values etc and what would be worth putting into a new release.

I'm working on it.

Same as the last release: HYK

The LSR ones are excellent, but the HYK ones mesh better with the HYK infantry.

Quote[/b] ]Quote (MATRA @ July 28 2005,13:02)

Same as the last release: HYK

The LSR ones are excellent, but the HYK ones mesh better with the HYK infantry.

Oh ok.. I just hope it would be easy to change them to LSR, its a shame sutch great units and no place to play with them.

Oh ok.. I just hope it would be easy to change them to LSR, its a shame sutch great units and no place to play with them.

Hmm...

Well, this is a pretty simple request to implement. I will make it a configuration option. You will be able to use the LSR units simply by changing one line in the config. However, the LSR units will not be included in the installer. I'm trying to keep things as small as possible.

There are already quite a few configuration options, but I'm not quite ready to reveal what they are.

hi kurayami,

is it planned to use this great movement animation like in y2k3, who allows the player to look around corners in the standing position and roll to cover in the prone position?

the first time i played ofp with this new animations it was like a new ofp! a great experience and a great reality boost for the gameplay!

i hope to see that in EECP.

greatings, vonStahlhelm