Sign in to follow this  
Taconic

EECP - Enhanced ECP

hey ive was watching this thread a while ago waiting fo rht enext release but that was a while ago and ive probaly missed a ton of stuff so i got a few questions

1) when is the ETA around

No date has been given.

I've honestly been out of it for about two weeks now. I haven't done any work because I've been sick.

I'm planning to start back up today or tomorrow, though.

Quote[/b] ]2) does this include the AI speaking ? like ECP im guessing it does since its just ECP but with a replacement mod too
It includes all ECP features.
Quote[/b] ]3) anything special wich i may of missed out on oh and wil it be a full installer or will i have to download all the different addons ?
It will have an installer. Dreamline has been working on it for me, but he's been swamped with work, so that has also kind of stalled for the past couple weeks.

As for special things...

Well, there may be a very special thing included in it. Something that has been very anticipated for a very long time from a respected addon team...

However, before I say any more, I just want to double-check with the people in question to make sure there are absolutely no misunderstandings.

If everything goes as planned, though... I think people will be in for at least one very big surprise.

As for special things...

Well, there may be a very special thing included in it. Something that has been very anticipated for a very long time from a respected addon team...

Spetsnatz mod Shilka :P?

Takle it easy Kurayami.

Get some fresh air and rest up.

If you are sick and getting over it dont push yourslef too hard to get this done.

We can wait.

It sounds great. The pics look great. But, could you PLEASE edit the first post to say it HAS to be used with version blah blah of ECP? Normally ppl ALWAYS grab the newest version of things, so I downloaded everthing EXCEPT ECP, as I have the newer version. Then I start getting p3d and paa errors on RHS and LSR stuff, so I go looking for patches (found some also!wink_o.gif. Got everything up to their LATEST versions (JAM, RHS Naval weapons, etc. etc), and now I see on page 75 that it only works with the older version. ARGH!!!! Now, if I wanna run ECP smooth I have to take it all out.

But, though I am disappointed, it seems from the other comments that u have done some miraclework here, so I will not complain. hehehe!!!! When your update comes out I will be sure and snap it!!

Eddie

Just so you guys know, I've been moving again for about 5 days now. I've polished off a few lingering things.

Spetsnatz mod Shilka :P?
I'll say "no" to that, but that's all I'll say. tounge2.gif

I won't confirm or deny anything else until very near to release. If it works out, it should be a very nice surprise.

I get this error when i start EECP:

Quote[/b] ]No entry 'config.bin/CfgWeapons.CBT_BushmasterHS'

No doubt you are trying to run the latest release of ECP with the latest release of EECP. EECP for ECP 1.085 has not been released yet. In order to play EECP, you must install ECP 1.075 (correct me if my version numbers are wrong).

Hey Kuriyami

Now that we have a working version of CAVS out there, are you still planning on working the system in?

If not, I'll likely throw a tantrum and want to make a 2nd config version myself :P

To me, EECP is the best platform for giving JAM and CAVS real teeth and impact.

TP

Hey Kuriyami

Now that we have a working version of CAVS out there, are you still planning on working the system in?

If not, I'll likely throw a tantrum and want to make a 2nd config version myself :P

To me, EECP is the best platform for giving JAM and CAVS real teeth and impact.

TP

Yup. That's one of the last things I have to do. Other than CAVS, the only sort of time-consuming thing that I have left is sorting out a scripting issue.

If I have time, I plan to make weapon/armor values configurable...

CAVS would be default, but people would also be able to select the SIG system if they prefer it.

I don't know if that will make the cut for this version, though. I'm very close to wrapping things up and don't want to hold up the release any longer.

Quote[/b] ]Kurayami Posted on Oct. 11 2005,21:24

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm very close to wrapping things up and don't want to hold up the release any longer.

YAY!! yay.gif  notworthy.gif

inlove.gifpistols.gif

I'm with ya on that scrub!

Kuriyami - at the request of King Homer I've tweaked a few ammo values to reflect the Kenny's Hole in CyberSpace (!?) values.

I'll post the updated file(s) tonight.

TP

I'm with ya on that scrub!

Kuriyami - at the request of King Homer I've tweaked a few ammo values to reflect the Kenny's Hole in CyberSpace (!?) values.

I'll post the updated file(s) tonight.

TP

Ah good to hear. I think this'll get the tank battles more fast paced and more dangerous.

Sorry -haven't posted up yet as I decided to add T55 related stuff and I've been working real late

Yurg :|

TP

Kurayami, I don't want to create any pressure but when is EECP expected to be released? It's quite a long time since you said "Yeah very soon!" wink_o.gif.

Kurayami, I don't want to create any pressure but when is EECP expected to be released? It's quite a long time since you said "Yeah very soon!" wink_o.gif.

But it's only been since yesterday that he said:

Quote[/b] ]Yup. That's one of the last things I have to do. Other than CAVS, the only sort of time-consuming thing that I have left is sorting out a scripting issue.

If I have time, I plan to make weapon/armor values configurable...

CAVS would be default, but people would also be able to select the SIG system if they prefer it.

I don't know if that will make the cut for this version, though. I'm very close to wrapping things up and don't want to hold up the release any longer.

icon_rolleyes.gif

where can I find this current version of CAVS? linky please? thx much!

BTW, I too would feel it very important to have the CAVS system in place if any amount of realism is touted! wink_o.gif else I would also be interested in working on a second config...

where can I find this current version of CAVS?  linky please?  thx much!

BTW, I too would feel it very important to have the CAVS system in place if any amount of realism is touted!  wink_o.gif  else I would also be interested in working on a second config...

http://203.96.151.15/ofpnz/ofsi_frames.htm

Try that smile_o.gif

Can't wait for this mod now. Not used it in a long time but im looking forward to the next version. Keep up the great work

Sorry -haven't posted up yet as I decided to add T55 related stuff and I've been working real late

Yurg :|

TP

It's OK. Shoot me a PM when you get it up.

And now...

A request for a little assistance

If anybody would like to help ensure that certain features in this version of EECP are compatible with a wide variety of addons, I'll need a little help simply because I don't have time to get this information myself.

Info I need:

1: EXACT class names for 3rd party snipers/special forces/spetsnaz/etc. (basically, anything with a sniper rifle, SMG, or suppressed weapon)

2: EXACT class names for 3rd party machine gunners.

3: EXACT class names for 3rd party tank armament (main cannon only.)

If you guys provide me with class names, I can make a couple effects work properly on many other units. I don't care where they're from... SEB, BAS, LSR, RHS, etc... Anything people would like to see working correctly in EECP.

I just really don't have time to dig these names out myself, so any help here would be appreciated. Just give me the class names and a brief description of what they're for and I'll include them.

*edit: Found a way around the fourth problem without requiring additional class names. A bit of a kludge, but it will work for anything that doesn't overwrite init EHs.

I'll make an attempt at some machine guns (man portable, not vehicle):

(class)               (description)

ORCS Russian Weapons Pack v. 3.2:

ICP_pk         PK GPMG

ICP_pkm         PKM GPMG

ICP_rpk74        RPK-74 Automatic Rifle

LSR US Weapons Pack:

LSR_m249           M249 SAW

LSR_M249saw          M249 SAW (metal stock)

LSR_m249spw_acog          M249 SPW w/ACOG sight

LSR_m249spw_acog_sd         M249 SPW w/ACOG sight suppressed

LSR_m240          M240B GPMG

LSR_m240_m145           M240B GPMG w/Elcan M145 sight

LSR_m60             M60 GPMG

LSR_m60e4         M60e4 light MG

LSR_m249_ai         M249 SAW (AI burst mode)

LSR_m249saw_ai         M249 SAW (metal stock) (AI burst mode)

LSR_m249spw_acog_ai          M249 SPW w/ACOG sight (AI burst)

LSR_m249spw_acog_sd_ai          M249 SPW w/ACOG sight suppressed (AI burst mode)

LSR_m240_ai         M240B GPMG (AI burst mode)

LSR_m240_m145_ai         M240B GPMG w/Elcan M145 sight (AI burst mode)

LSR_m60_ai         M60 GPMG (AI burst mode)

LSR_m60e4_ai        M60e4 light MG (AI burst mode)

Red Hammer Studios Weapon Pack v1.01:

RHS_RPK74          RPK-74 Automatic Rifle

RHS_RPK74PSO1V          RPK-74 Automatic Rifle w/ optic

RHS_PK                PK GPMG

UKF DPM Troop Pack 1 v1.1:

UKF_LMG        LMG (FN Minimi Para)

UKF_GPMG        GPMG (Modified FN MAG)

SJB TOS Weapons Pack v1.1 (also UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS PACK v1.2):

SJB_TOS_M249        M249 SAW (Box Mag)

SJB_TOS_M249_AltAmmoBag        M249 SAW PARA (Ammo Bag)

SJB_TOS_M60E3        M60-E3 Machinegun

SJB_TOS_MK43        MK43 Machinegun (Box Mag)

SJB_TOS_MK43_AltAmmoBag        MK43 Machinegun (Ammo Bag)

SJB_TOS_MK43_E4flash_hider        MK43 Machinegun E4 Flash-hider (Box Mag)

SJB_TOS_MK43_E4flash_hider_AltAmmoBag        MK43 Machinegun E4 Flash-hider (Ammo Bag)

SJB_TOS_M240G        M240G Machinegun

SJB_TOS_M240G_M145         M240G Machinegun (M145)

SJB_TOS_M240G_Reflex        M240G Machinegun (Reflex)

I'll make an attempt at some machine guns (man portable, not vehicle):
Thanks. That's helpful for something else...

But for human machinegunners, I need the name of the actual machinegunner's class. tounge2.gif

(imaginary example: LSR_Ranger_M249Gunner)

Would it be possible to have a "radio silence" option for faster AI reaction times?

Quote[/b] ]

If anybody would like to help ensure that certain features in this version of EECP are compatible with a wide variety of addons, I'll need a little help simply because I don't have time to get this information myself.

Dam it! I'm kicking my self for not being able to help you here. banghead.gif

Never mind. I would love the mod to be out soon, that's all. tounge2.gif