Sign in to follow this  
Taconic

EECP - Enhanced ECP

yo, me to - i cant await it.

and thx to mr.tea for the config.ccp for lockes animations, you blast away my last reason not to play ecp so much as other mods.

smile_o.gif

Thank`s Doc, what I`ve done was only a very little bit. I took the anim part out of Lockes config and replaced the anim part in the ECP config. It`s not a big deal, it`s done with two minutes work with the notepad. wink_o.gif

any possibility on torrenting all the addons required? I think it'd be easier for the community to help everyone get all the addons required by sharing bandwidth, rather than having us go on a treasure hunt for all the addons. Get it to some people with fast upload speeds and release it, more people that get it the faster it goes.... you all know how Bittorrent works wink_o.gif

any possibility on torrenting all the addons required? I think it'd be easier for the community to help everyone get all the addons required by sharing bandwidth, rather than having us go on a treasure hunt for all the addons. Get it to some people with fast upload speeds and release it, more people that get it the faster it goes.... you all know how Bittorrent works wink_o.gif

No plans to. The next version will feature an installer, so there's not much point in making a torrent now.

Oooh, can you include the new SJB weapons into EECP? Pretty please! smile_o.gif

Oooh, can you include the new SJB weapons into EECP? Pretty please! smile_o.gif

No more features are being added to the current version. Sorry. I had to call a stop somewhere so I can finish up.

Grrr.

Oh well...sometimes I just load up OFP and fire that M1A2 a few times. That sound is just like therapy.

sry if this is a dumb question because i am new to operation flashpoint, but can eecp be used with another mod like fdf

sry if this is a dumb question because i am new to operation flashpoint, but can eecp be used with another mod like fdf

Short answer: No

Long answer: Yes, but you would need to merge both configs by hand.

JAM 3 is up and it is compatable with EECP.

All that is required is for SJB to make his weapon pack compatible with JAM 3.

Little update:

I wrapped up a build the other night... I think that the build I'm on now will be the final before release. Almost there...

Oh-my-god. FFUR is going to be released, Y2K3 7.3 is going to be released, EECP is going to be released.

I have no idea which mod to choose biggrin_o.gif! I think I'll change the mod evertime I'll play...

I've got a question, as an exception not related to the release date. How big do you expect the next EECP release to be? Just a rough estimate would be enough, like "Between 500 and 1000 MB". If you cannot do this at this stage of testing, forget the question, but thanks in advance either way.

I've got a question, as an exception not related to the release date. How big do you expect the next EECP release to be? Just a rough estimate would be enough, like "Between 500 and 1000 MB". If you cannot do this at this stage of testing, forget the question, but thanks in advance either way.

My current estimate is 200 - 300MB. I'll know for sure once I get everything wrapped up and compressed.

When I return from my vacation I expect this release to be finished or else I will reboot!

Any updates? tounge2.gif

Work has been slow for the past few days, but things are getting done. It's a good thing that I'm almost finished... I'm starting to suffer the effects of burn out, which is what usually causes me to take a vacation from it for a month or two. I normally like to pace myself, but I've been at this pretty much every day for 3+ months now.

Sorry it's taking so long. I'm almost wrapped up... Really, I only have two more major things to finish and then about a dozen smaller things.

So you will continue this version without taking a one or two months brake smile_o.gif?

Yeah, I'll definitely finish this before taking any extended break. Believe me, I'm eager to get it released.