Sign in to follow this  
Taconic

EECP - Enhanced ECP

I get errors using OPF Launcher - ECP wont load the scripts properly - latest version - im trying to figure out to load the game via Kegs launcher.

This is just with basic ECP - and will the same happen with your version.

Are we stuck with EECP mods only?

Using mod folders normally works fine.

I can't really say anything about the launcher because I don't really have time to try it at the moment. But ECP has no issues with mod folders.

Kurayami. Give us some screens pleeeaaase! smile_o.gif

I'll try to get some more soon.

Just a little question for ya. are you going to include the new T-90/T-80 pack?

No plans to at the moment. All Russian armor will be RHS.

When their T-80 pack is released (hopefully soon,) I'll be using a U version from it (probably a T-80UM.)

Grr, whenever I start up EECP, it sticks on a black screen and never loads the menu. I've waited quite a long time (Watched TV, ate dinner, went outside)! It only does it with this particular mod, and I've tried everything to fix it, reinstalling everything from ECP to the last addons, different hardware and software modes, removeing unofficial addons, but it's all the same. Some help would be appreciated, as I really want to play this TC. The things all the others lack is the complete ECP config =/

Edit: Nevermind, I was running the latest version of ECP icon_rolleyes.gif

It hurts having to part from the EECP now the new ECP came out.

Could you please supply some intel on when you think your marvelous work will be available smile_o.gif

Metal Gear i had that problem using the mod launcher of kegs then it did it on the normal version to test with ECP and mods and it crashed there too.

I reinstalled the game and reinstalled ECP and its working fine.

Yes there are some mods or mods dir structures causing problems.

FOr now i recommend removing COC addons due to the map click errors if you are not brave enough to fix them and as many others that are not necessary.

Id wait till EECP comes out see what units they have and add in extra.

Im going to be making or re editing missions for EECP only and releasing them soon with the odd ECP compliant addon.

IM trying to keep everyhting clean and to a mimum to play.

ECP while good has alot of compliance porblems with basic fundamental things like mods folders - kedetgys ofp launcher etc ive found.

I tried posting on it twice on the main bug forum but no one answered my query and i was ignored

It hurts having to part from the EECP now the new ECP came out.

Could you please supply some intel on when you think your marvelous work will be available smile_o.gif

Soon. I'm moving as fast as I can.

To give some indication of how big an update this is:

-I did a huge update back in January (ECP 1.075.)

-For the next five months or so I made steady updates.

-I've been working every day since June on this release. For a couple weeks I was actually putting in 6 - 8 hours every night (now I'm averaging 2 - 5.)

There has been a lot to do. I honestly didn't expect polishing it off to take more than a month, but it's going on two. I'm almost done, though. Some things are just taking a lot more time to finish than I anticipated.

I tried posting on it twice on the main bug forum but no one answered my query and i was ignored
I don't think you were ignored. There's just a lot to sort through.

If you have a problem, I'd suggest sending a report here. That pretty much guarantees that Zay or Komuna will eventualy see it.

GAZ NZ,

definately not ignored mate, heard you loud and clear wink_o.gif just that none of us had the launcher at the time and we are busy as heck. Sorry for not replying, we will get onto it when we can. We have a fix list of things to do and your issue is on it. smile_o.gif

Also, as Kurayami points out, the official ofpec bug thread is probably the best place to post bugs, many of the ofpec staff are proficient coders and are well versed with ECP code. They have helped solve many end user issues in the past.

Thanks ZAYFORD!!

Not trashing you guys or anything.

I was surprised that with kegs Launcher doing weird things that others didn't complain - mention it.

That mod organiser is so important now days.

Maybe it is time one specifically coded for ECP is made.

It wouldnt be hard I dont think.

Jst modify Kegs.

Anyways thanks for you and the teams hard work.

Well make the best of it regardless.

And if you can reply to this one quick question id appreciate it.

For MP does one have to have a dedicated server for ECP to work or can it work for 1-4 players with the host playing and hosting.

Many Thanks

Oh and one last thing mod folders do work fine just changing the command line on the shortcut.

I missed the AddOns Folder inside my UKF mod folder - silly mistake but small enough so it didnt work.

Kegs launcher is still stuffed though

Quote[/b] ]

Some things are just taking a lot more time to finish than I anticipated.

These things wouldn't happen to have anything to do with event handlers, would they?   whistle.gif

These things wouldn't happen to have anything to do with event handlers, would they? whistle.gif

No, there has been plenty of other stuff to take care of. tounge2.gif

I am a little bit lazy to seek the answer in this topic, but I want to use the "lean anims" with the ECP, anyone made a config for that, thx.

goodnight.gif

I`ve done it, but where can I upload the config.cpp ?

Edit:

Nvm. Here it is

1. Scroll down, click free, wait a few seconds.

2. Make a backup of your config.cpp before you replace it.

3. Put the config.cpp into your ECP\bin folder.

That`s it.

Hey Mr Tea...

Any chance you could mail me that config.cpp??? God knows why, since I've never downloaded anything from them - EVER, but that rapidshare mob keep claiming they've detected "extreme downloads" from my IP and I can never get anything from them... I'll host it and post a link too if you like...

Bushlurker

Thx Mr_tea but that don't work with me, I seen this is the "config.bin" file you have to modify, as for FDF mod "config.bin", the file is in the folder for the anim, I would like to do it, but I don't know how to open this .bin file, it's not a regular .bin file.

Sry for my english

The anims should work for any original unit. I also had no problem with the OFrP units. So for the most other units it should work, unfortunately not for all. You need the Locke_anims.pbo to make it work.

Edit:

What I had uploaded was the config.cpp that must be put in the ECP\bin folder.

Any update news on EECP? Didn't hear anything for long...

I'm still working on it every day. This really has been a huge undertaking... Not even I had any idea that it would take this long.

A few more pictures:

eecp_spn01t.jpg

eecp_spn02t.jpg

eecp_spn03t.jpg

eecp_spn04t.jpg

@ azimut0

I tested the HYK units with ECP and Locke_Anims, all of them can do lean left,right and can roll left and right when they are laying down.

Can`t wait to get my hands on the new EECP mod version. smile_o.gif

Yo Mr_Tea I done all you said, the ccp file is in the right folder but when I launch OFPR with ECP v1.085, the effects are missing, the mod don't work fine ? but the anims yes ?

For some reason the anims are not working for all units. OFrP, HYK and standart BIS do work. In the config I only copy and replace the anim part from Locke_AnimMod. On my OFP installation the ECP mod works without errors with this config, as it should do.

Make shure the Locke_Anims.pbo is in an active mod folder and not a "double install". If the anims do not work with standart BIS units, than something is wrong. huh.gif

Oh yes I start the game with many addons, that come from here.

Thx Mr_Tea