Sign in to follow this  
T J

Who do you play as?

I play as Skul.

It used to be Skulkrusha (had it since I was about 12), but I recently felt it sounded a bit out of date, so it's been shortened. biggrin_o.gif

However, I ocassionally use my 'full name' from time to time.

[Gareth Gates must die]

In OFP I use Robert because thats my name.

Most other games I'm MicroPilot, and I'm NoUndo here because my MicroPilot account got broke and couldn't be fixed hence No Undo sad_o.gif

{DEVGRU}MSpencer{VADM}

Clan tags, eh?

Every game, MSpencer, unless I'm in a clan.

Past Names:

[75th]MSpencer[sGM]

{FRC}MSpencer O-2{RTS}

[DF]MSpencer[CPT]

{DEVGRU}MSpencer{CPT} (I got promoted considering I was the 3rd actually to join.)

well my fori id is ale2999. in games I am Ale (said as u were going to say Alex with no x)

I have used "editor" before, but no more.

for Ofp2 I am going to have a different handle for that game. Uranium LOL

I play as IceFire in OPF. And as SeatCushion in Americas Army. So if you see me, say hi.

That's it BABY!

At The Moment:

"Snake Eyes" in OFP,Or "SGT.Snake Eyes" Before  

I Use That Name Because My Favorite GI Joe Was"Snake Eyes"

I Use "LT.Schaffer" In Delta Force Games,Or "BOB"

I Use  "Neo" In Rainbow Six Games

biggrin_o.gif

I play as Skul.

It used to be Skulkrusha (had it since I was about 12), but I recently felt it sounded a bit out of date, so it's been shortened. biggrin_o.gif

i thought you played as 'Gareth Gates'? rock.gif

Hawkins

with our squad xml which sums up to:

Hawkins[OFTF]

blues.gif

Hawkins

I play as Skul.

i thought you played as 'Gareth Gates'? rock.gif

...Frenchman... get my gun...

[Gareth Gates and RalphWiggum must die]

I'm Tamme everywhere in the WWW.

My friends came up with the name Tammi, which comes from my last name, when I was 7 years old. Then one of my friends started calling me Tamme because it sounded better. And so almost everyone called me Tamme 'til I entered secondary school at the age of 13. It sort of died out then. So these days I just use it in the net. I'm kinda stuck with it.

Antaris, for ever and ever.. used to Be Aplool thou, but that was like.. erhm.. 6 -7 years ago rock.gifbiggrin_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

I use "Shell_Sh0ck"

Sorry im slightly drunk at this moment whiles im posting,..,.

iv had one big botle of brandy,5 cans of fosters and 2 cans of carling and im only 15...

im soooooooo drunk im suprise i can still spell... biggrin_o.gifrock.gifcrazy_o.gifsmile_o.giftounge_o.gifwow_o.gifblues.gifghostface.gif

TopCover, for any mil game; started using this in SWAT3, were i made it my personal quest to become the best rear guard/ six-cover on the game since the headshots in the back gave me headaches

Trismegistus, for any RPG, because any sorcerer or warrior with the name Trismegistus is just to cool to be beaten

MacFlurt, an adaptation from a RL nickname, dont ask...

[TWE]Quill

TWE is long dead so dun ask to join hehe maybe ofp2

I used to play as "Burnov" but as of late, (the last few installations of OFP) I've left the name as the default user identity for winXP on my PC... which incidentally is my name.

Chris.

I don't play online anyhow. So I don't know why I'm posting this here. tounge_o.gif

The old days I was Animal Mother, after the MGer in Full Metal Jacket, cause I was always a heavy weapons dude or something along those lines, a crazy mother effer if you would. Then I changed to more of the leader role and steared away from "ramboing" (only when necessary now) so I HAD to cahnge my name. Sgt. Stryker fit perfectly (another Marine) John Wayne played as Sgt. Stryker in Sands of Iwo Jima and he was the most hardcore sgt ever, so in repect for him I play and kill. unclesam.gif

In OFP ( = mature community ) JAP

In AA : -=[The_Sinner]=- due to me being called a racist for the 100th time by people not understanding jap means lotsa things in different languages.

Been using JAP since the early 80's when you could only type 3 letters in the highscore.

OFP: first [MAKO] GITTON Laurent

i found it fun to have my real name...

then now:[HEMP] Lolo

it's the short version in french for my name.

For other games, the same as on this forum: Laulau.

I had this name a longtime ago but

since someone told me during an mp game that "laulau" meens "stupid" in a certain language, i keept it for all the "not french" forums. Don't remember in which language or don't know if it's true, but i like it.

PS: if you see john goodman during an opf mp game, that's me!!! smile_o.gif