Sign in to follow this  
InQUisiToR

Namoneonethree

Well some of the BIS hardwear is not to propor scale, like the BMPs which are as large as a tank. Think the stoke BIS M113 is larger than realife M113s.

Is this addon dedicated server ready. I tried to put your HTTV on our server but it wouldn't work. So I was just wondering Inq? smile_o.gif

When trying to dl from ofp.info

just paste this line into your browsers adress line and it should work. Don't ask me why but sometimes their ftp seems to be nitpicking about capitals as file attribute.

ftp://www.gamezone.cz/ofpd/unofaddons2/NamOneOneThree.ZIP

Hope that helps some of you.

@inquisitor: Nice looking M113 and thanks for this work.

S!

@ InQUisiToR

Excellent addon, thank you!

A little OFF: is there any addon of modern M113 in NATO camo?

Hello InQUisiToR,

very nice, I realy hope to get some more NAM vehicles to complete the NAM pack smile_o.gif

By the way, the SEBNAM2 contains values for the vehicles that look balanced to the other parts of the mod

the armor and dispersion values of your vehicles makes them at least "medium battletanks" compared to the other SEBNAM vehicles/weapons rock.gif

Maybe you could include a SEBNAM balanced version?

(For the people that don't want to "hack" their way through the BINs wink_o.gif )

quiet_man

@Inquisitor:

Great work on the M163, like the sound and the dispersion of the 20mm Gatling, looks more real than the BIS one.

The M113 looks top notch, like the M60s sticking out and the cargo anims for the guys on top.

The downside of the M113 is the shield for the M2, it didn't protect the rear. There was this distinct gap in the shield where the gunners hatch opened, when open the hatch worked as shield rearwards. Hope you understand what i mean.

I remember seeing a pic that also showed some of the stuff carried on the inside of the shield cuppola, mainly handgrenades and signals ready to be thrown.

Would it be possible to add a eventhandler to the config to close the ramp once it starts moving or when someone boarded?

Besides this what are the commands to animate the ramps and valves via scripting?

S!

Very nice addon! Keep up your good work and kudos to everyone involved...

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

Would it be possible to add a eventhandler to the config to close the ramp once it starts moving or when someone boarded?

when moving would be a good idea i guess but not when someone boars. cuz you forget that theres a good 12 mabe 15 people that board. so it would close after the first and that would be weird crazy_o.gif

personaly i find the "auto close" type thing pointless. becuz when i play i try and play relisticly. open it before ppl board and close it after they board. people complain about realistium and then request functions like that to make it "moron proof" and please do not take offense to that. its a good suggestion. i was directing that more towards other members who have requested simaler functions on other addons.

it is a good idea. but i personaly dont see enough of a reason for inq to stray from his weapons pack work to fix a minor "bug" smile_o.gif

just my opinion and i hope that you dont think i was trying to offend you or your suggestion

@Inquisitor:

(...)

The downside of the M113 is the shield for the M2, it didn't protect the rear. There was this distinct gap in the shield where the gunners hatch opened, when open the hatch worked as shield rearwards. Hope you understand what i mean.

(...)

correct. I believe a later version (after nam) had a fully enclosed shield, but the nam version had shield onthe sides only. Big gaps on the front and rear. The front covered by the gunshield (and also to provide room for the gun to be installed) and the rear covered by the hatch in the upright position.

I haven't DL'ed yet, because I'm not at home, but could you pack the inside with stuff?

In the RL Nam-era ACAV's the floor was covered with empty ammo-cases or sanbags to protect againt mine-blasts. Under the benches ammo-cases were stored and ammo/grenades ect were stored everywhere else, also on top of the vehicle.

I hope you can do this.

this M-113 is taken out easely by just a few hand grenades, armour values should be a bit higher even for a 60ies vehicle.

Why is ist, that the passenger seats on top (roof) are taken first, that doesnt make much sense.

for the reason the top is taken first is because it sucked to be inside when i mine blows. If youre on top you fly a good bit and get a milliondollar wound inside youre fucked. People rather took thier chances with Charlie's bullets rather than his mines.

...might be, but Mines are not the most feared thread in OFP's virtual Battlefield, but Snipers are...!

Yeah I agree this is very good. Does anybody know the code for the door anims?

Wow! Awesome work!!! Will you release those soon?

It really looks nice. I hope also that you will increase the armor value just a little bit on the other M113's. But other then that they are all amazing and are just perfect for the SEB Nam soldiers.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

@ InQUisiToR

Great work!

I can't wait for this addon to replace std. BIS' ambulance smile_o.gif

BTW, could you please make a NATO-colored M113? I just mean your "Nam" M113 model, but in 3-colour NATO camo and without white stars.

Anyway, thank you for your work!

BTW, could you please make a NATO-colored M113? I just mean your "Nam" M113 model, but in 3-colour NATO camo and without white stars.

Hear hear! smile_o.gif

As a M30 gunner in the army, it would be nice to play with my old equipment again LOL. Here is the FM if you need it Hint Hint

m30

The 4 duce rocked! also the M-106MC has round hatches in the back not a square one. Also every m113 and 106 I was on did not have the 50 cal TC shields rock.gif just how it was.

Is this addon dedicated server ready. I tried to put your HTTV on our server but it wouldn't work. So I was just wondering Inq? smile_o.gif

Hmm, i Like the Addon, but:

It doesn't work on our Linux dedicated, the server will not start if the m113 is in res/addons, oder /addons, lowercase. Can you please check this, Inquisitor?

mfg

Hase