Sign in to follow this  
MAA

Csla 2

Well a few days or a wekk more... after all the wait does it really matter?

Haha its of cource nicer to be a beta tester eh ... tounge2.gif

Well a few days or a wekk more... after all the wait does it really matter?

At the end you get one of the best mods availeable smile_o.gif

because it contains your T80's? icon_rolleyes.gifwink_o.gif .

Whatever i do or say here... someone is always offended huh.gif

Guess its better to keep my mouth shut in this thread thumbs-up.gif

méh, that's why I posted the wink! tounge2.gif

but hey, it proved that the rolleyes smiley is misunderstood often crazy_o.gif .

Shadow, wipe those tears, I didn't mean it tounge2.gif , but sorry.

Release it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're all begging you!!!!

LOL!

I understand it may take alitte while longer!

One question though.

Will this work with other 3rd party addons and Mods?

Please tell me, "Yes!"

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

pistols.gifpistols.gifpistols.gifpistols.gif

As the old saying goes, " It'll be done when it's done"...

But never promise a date if that can't be met.

yes. for example most parts of the West units (hyks inf) and vehicles. wink_o.gif

and please stay calm. i can ensure you that MAA and all other involved persons are working hard on it, to get it ready asap for you all.

Actually, we are not interested in those west parts at all. What we are expecting are the nice Soviet troops and CZ army from CSLA! I think you guys couldn't do everything. Let other addon makers be in work on west troops.

Actually, we are not interested in those west parts at all. What we are expecting are the nice Soviet troops and CZ army from CSLA! I think you guys couldn't do everything. Let other addon makers be in work on west troops.

sure, you'll also get a lot of new east units, i was responding to this post:

One question though.

Will this work with other 3rd party addons and Mods?

Please tell me, "Yes!"

+ awesome russian army

+ breathtaking CZ army

+ Bis americans

..that's a no crazy_o.giftounge2.gif .

I think the retexturing is done now, They were just fooling about with the effectiveness of some scripts wink_o.gif . Seeing some of the signatures here I think these PC's can handle testing the effects of nuclear weapons on fireants biggrin_o.gif . but hey! they're just caring about the weakest piece of the chain smile_o.gif . Though I think that releasing a "low cpu" patch, with less cpu intensive scripts / config to use them, would be better... huh.gif

Quote[/b] ] Though I think that releasing a "low cpu" patch, with less cpu intensive scripts / config to use them, would be better...

It does  smile_o.gif      It includes a Hi-Spec config a and a low-Spec Config.

Quote[/b] ]+ awesome russian army

+ breathtaking CZ army

+ Bis americans

..that's a no    

The American Infantry are replaced with Hyakusiki's 1985 soldiers.

dxdshot11193693159sb.jpg

Nice that you with your 30 posts speak for the whole community. Or what should I suggest if you say "we"?

If you would have read this topic a little then you would have maybe noticed that the "West" units are not made by CSLA but from other helpfull communtiy members that allowed the CSLA team to use them in their mod.

-----------

Generally I think you should be a little more polite to the people that are spending much of their spare time to provide you with a free mod instead of just demanding an immediate release of something that's maybe not ready!

Have a little bit patience!

Greetz

Plage

I think it's a great example of why not to set any specific release dates.

I'm sure everybody can understand that a mod-team wants to perfect their product before releasing it to anyone, but on the other hand it is a let-down if you're, as a user, thinking "Come Monday I'll have those juicy CSLA addons", so I can only agree with the people who advise against releasedates.

It'll be later than Genesis, sooner than Armageddon < That's a releasedate, and a constructive guess.

It'll be later than Genesis, sooner than Armageddon < That's a releasedate, and a constructive guess.

smile_o.gif

perfectly said...

Quote[/b] ]It does. It includes a Hi-Spec config a and a low-Spec Config.

Excellent! So it will fit my damned slow computer as well. CSLA II runs sufficient, no slideshow during canpaign.

But a low-end- config would be perfect!

smile_o.gif

what should I suggest if you say "we"?If you would have read this topic a little then you would have maybe noticed that the "West" units are not made by CSLA but from other helpfull communtiy members that allowed the CSLA team to use them in their mod.

Just a misunderstanding. I thought they were making new west units.

By way, we represent my friends and me and don't include you ,of course. I think you should have more better understanding of English. I really know the necessary delay of release to imporve the Mod and don't try to be impolite! whistle.gif

a what du u want to discuss? cause i dont know anythink about this mod. eh, that was bullshit cause i love CSLA but about this Update 1 i cant say more than...........it looks perfect, really great and hmm, i want to play it and when it will be releaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed. That all folks smile_o.gif

I'm very sorry for delay. One of my team members can't send me his part of work due to his RL so I can't complete installation sad_o.gif

I hope that he will send me all missing things in next few days...

One positive thing from this situation > We can make some additional tests these days smile_o.gif

How about discussing the mod and not the friggin release date until it comes out?

I dare ya.

Oh,man, I don't think it's a good idea to discuss about the Mod just around the eve of releasing. I'm afraid they would try to make more improvements if we talk much about the Mod at the moment. So let's keep silent now and disuss it after the releasing...

I guess they'll offer both, at least the full install and the patch (if patching is possible).

@9mm:

CSLA II. Update1 is full standalone release. You don't need any previous addons.