Sign in to follow this  
MAA

Csla 2

Thank You for great pics T.S.C.Plage!

Oh, dear, what Mod are you making?!!! Extremely nice! A powerful red army from cold war has come back! Please stop torturing us..., oh... those screenshoots ... wink_o.gif

Helis LOOK AWESOME!!! Especially the hind, i kno a good hind when i see one, so far, Scars, and CSLA's hinds are the best, to my opinion

Maybe we've allready gone to hell and this is "Toby's" way of torturing us. wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

We are working on latest tweaks, instalator, readme files, ...etc.

I don't want promise you exact date but we will try release Update1 in Friday or in Monday...

as we are speaking about fixes... check you mail, maa wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Maa, don't even mention a day like that, there are people around here who seem just to live for whining about "missed" released dates. wink_o.gif Saying something like that is like feeding yourself to the pirayas wink_o.gif

yeah i agree with jotte

When all there's left to do is packing up and write the readme I don't think there will be any catastrophic things that could occur wink_o.gif .

If there are, update will fix them smile_o.gif .

Personally I don't want to see an entire new army get delayed because one soldier's boot texture is mirrored, it's unrealistic, and not correct tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif .

can't wait till the weekend.

I just wish people would consider the fact that even just 1 CTD is not acceptable and theres a lot of stuff to go over.

So dont ask for release dates or moan or say how much you want it tomorrow.

It's almost there.

nah. His using Mapfact barracks. It has a fence wich you can open a hole so you can crawl in wink_o.gif

Well I hope that tomorow 17'th I's going to be a day to remember in OFP1 History! whistle.gif

I just wish people would consider the fact that even just 1 CTD is not acceptable and theres a lot of stuff to go over.

yep we want quality! just take your time team smile_o.gif

banghead.gif !!!

When they let the community (hundreds of guys ) play I bet they'll know much sooner if people experience CTD's wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]When they let the community (hundreds of guys ) play I bet they'll know much sooner if people experience CTD's

Oh thank you for your help...we'd be lost without you.

withstupid.gif

My God. Those look really, really good. I'd say keep up the good work, but I don't think you guys need telling.

Well I hope that tomorow 17'th I's going to be a day to remember in OFP1 History! peace.gif

I'm very sorry, but we are working on some tweaks for better performance on low CPUs so we need push release to beginning of next week...

Well I hope that tomorow 17'th I's going to be a day to remember in OFP1 History! :peace:

I'm very sorry, but we are working on some tweaks for better performance on low CPUs so we need push release to beginning of next week...

Then would you post some extra screens to ease the pain? wink_o.gif

banghead.gif !!!

When they let the community (hundreds of guys ) play I bet they'll know much sooner if people experience CTD's wink_o.gif

well you have a point there but wouldn't they be busy with all the feedback? smaller test audiences preferred I'd say.

wow i have to say this is really great work! do you replace all american vehicle and men or are some things still missing?

keep on!!! biggrin_o.gif