Sign in to follow this  
havocsquad

Needing suggestions for music for an ofp mission

I normally wouldn't ask this, but it seems impossible to find a decent music track for an OFP mission where you fight against some illegal drug manufacturers.  I know the mission sounds dull or not original, but right now I can't divluge many details about the mission that could possibly dramatically increase it's appeal or interest.

I need the music track with as few vulgarness as possible but the main need is it must be a music track that paints an audio image of people wallering in money,drugs,guns,sex, and power.  Avoid suggesting music tracks with racial slurs as much as possible. (I don't my mission to commit sucide because of one stupid music track...   crazy_o.gif )

Let me know if you come up with any good ideas.

Later,

Havoc.

I dont know about that, but ive been waiting for someone to make a map including music by Edith Piaf, maybee inv44 map?

I would dl it just for the sake of the music :P

call me weird ;)

[*] Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise

classic, love it.

[*] Warren G & Nate Dogg - Regulators

classic, love it.

This one may not fit in as well but it's another unforgetable classic G funk:

[*] Warren G & Sissel - Prince Igor

It does have a chorus in Russian though, so... a little OFP-ish smile_o.gif well not really, but yeah.

Hehe, I have all my 3 Piaf cds on ogg already - maybe I should do a i44 mission... but then I play rather more modern scenarios. ;)

'I wanna get high' - Cypress Hill

'Hits from the Bong' - Cypress Hill

GZA stuff

'Drugs' - Kool Keith

'Pack The Pipe' - The Pharcyde

Don't worry about language or stuff like that, this isn't a game for prissy school girls. Adults don't get offended by the occasional 'naughty' word - people grow out of that by the end of primary school.

classic, love it.

yeah.. regulate it smile_o.gif

something from "New Jack City"´s soundtrack would fit aswell...

[*] Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise

classic, love it.

classic, love it.

This one may not fit in as well but it's another unforgetable classic G funk:

[*] Warren G & Sissel - Prince Igor

It does have a chorus in Russian though, so... a little OFP-ish smile_o.gif well not really, but yeah.

Hahahaha, INeo... Regulators...

The rhyme is the bass and the bass is the treble. wink_o.gif

How about (Mister Grimm) - Indo Smoke?

btw, it's gonna be a hard to find a good song like that without explictives and slurs, but there are some...

But yeah good drug tracks are g-funk with it's psychodelic guitar stringing, high pitched bass stringing, and stuff...

"Pass the fat spliff back and forth (Oh yeah!) - Mr. Grimm ft. Nate Dogg, Warren G, Indo Smoke

wink_o.gif

It's definately going to have to be some type of rap song, knowing drug deals here in the U.S. are mostly with african american, spanish, and very few white people.

I posted this a long time ago somewhere... I think they are Greeks and very fameous over there! listen and enjoy

Oh by the way, they were in the 2002 year Eurovision song contest thingy...

smile_o.gif

Use movie soundtracks, they fit the best in missions since they were wrote to fit in movies. Movies and missions are almost the same wink_o.gif

It's definately going to have to be some type of rap song, knowing drug deals here in the U.S. are mostly with african american, spanish, and very few white people.

nvm

Just a few...

DMX - Ruff Ryder's Anthem

Snoop Dogg - Gin and Juice (Cant remember if thats the real name)

Pharoahe Monch - Fuck You (In Training Day wink_o.gif )

Memphis Bleek - I Get High (checked the rocafella site, I actually got it right! biggrin_o.gif )

I would have loads of songs for you but most of my CD's are miles away sad_o.gif

1 more...

Afroman - 'Cause I got High tounge_o.gif

Edit: Checked some of the names...

what about that...

Dogg Pound Posse.......What Would I Do?...............OST - Natural Born Killers

Eminem.............Crack Cocaine.........?

Cypress Hill........High Life.............Skull & Bones

Onyx............Bring 'Em Out Dead..........Bacdafucup II

rock.gif

Thanks for the many music tracks you suggested, keep comming up with any more that you can think of that would go well with what I described.  The more ideas the better...

I'm going to be trying out a LOT of these songs to see what best fits the camera cutscenes and the mission situation.

Later,

Havoc.

Luniz - "I Got Five on it"   biggrin_o.gif

aah, I forgot that one (I don't have it since last format), it's pretty classic too smile_o.gif

You could take something from Jimmi Hendrix! ;)

Purple Haze or something like that. biggrin_o.gif