Sign in to follow this  
Wilco

First imported model from pc halo

thats no reason to spam rock.gif

for me it is, but lets continue talking about halo... wink_o.gif

HEY MC i have a question I just remembered in Halo they had Marines with Covers and Boonies I dont know if this was brought up before sorry if it has but will you be making them too? rock.gif

Fart Nark and Ofpforum - you both get a 24 pr and a warning level for spamming after I warned you.

And your post counts are now 0.

DO NOT SPAM AND DO NOT IGNORE MY WARNINGS

Fart Nark and Ofpforum - you both get a 24 pr and a warning level for spamming after I warned you.

And your post counts are now 0.

DO NOT SPAM AND DO NOT IGNORE MY WARNINGS

Thanks Hellfish, hopefully they will quit.

Take your time Master_Chief and Cribban, we're all excited, but make sure they're top notch wink_o.gif

sry for asking what is spamming and saying how much i love this mod so lets talk about halo

What's going on ever here? Any news, progress, status reports?

*jumps up and down*

.......btw is it possible to tack a model from a game such as jedi kight would it work in o2 wink_o.gif

Sure it is smile_o.gif

OFP_reborn.jpg

That face looks AWSOME! That could be a new Ofp Default face, but does it work?

.......btw is it possible to tack a model from a game such as jedi kight would it work in o2 wink_o.gif

Sure it is smile_o.gif

That face looks AWSOME! That could be a new Ofp Default face, but does it work?

No. Simply because it's mapped diferent way. So if you want new default face, you also must change all default face textures.

i still wanna know about the Boonie and Cover marines ..............(crosses arms in angry fashion) mad_o.gif

know what about them? All I can tell you is that they are ingame. They don't have bis heads yet so Cribban and I call them 'The Headless Marines' and they are our favorite target in multiplayer test sessions. smile_o.gif Also, the pelican scripts are near completion, they just need a bit of changing to get them to work on all computers in mp. I've made a blood script to re-create the blood effect from Halo, and it works great even in MP. What this also means is that the covenant will leave behind their trademark colored blood splatters. The Grunt's blue blood will even glow in the dark!

Hey MC i have a question with the cov weapons is there and way u can hold the button for the pistol like in the game and have a big ass blast or will it just be selectable using the space bar? rock.gif

the marines will fit better into opflash anyway...i'd much rather have them first

I agree, we can now have massive battles and whatnot, that's what Marines are made fore wink_o.gif

I agree, we can now have massive battles and whatnot, that's what Marines are made fore  wink_o.gif

thats why its gonna be better then halo wink_o.gif

anyways, u still needed help with those sound files or what? rock.gif

I agree, we can now have massive battles and whatnot, that's what Marines are made fore  wink_o.gif

thats why its gonna be better then halo  wink_o.gif

anyways, u still needed help with those sound files or what?  rock.gif

thats why im here besides animating wink_o.giftounge_o.gif