Two months goes by quick, phew.

oh my bad  wow_o.gif  some1 kick me! LOL ROFL

I read 4 in 1's join date!  biggrin_o.gif

wall.gif

I had a brain fart...

oops.gif

what the.............man i joined a hold year ago

@nemesis

i think they are finished(or atless half done wink_o.gif ), just no one want to show them off, what a cheap bastard! biggrin_o.gif

If you people actually read the stuff I posted, you would know that I am making all the unsc stuff first, I haven't done anything on the covenant except get thier models ingame. The covenant will be so hard to do, as it requires four completely new sets of animations. And don't complain about it either, i never said that I was at any stage of completion with the Covenant, you guys just made that up yourselves for some reason.

i never said that I was at any stage of completion with the Covenant, you guys just made that up yourselves for some reason.

i never did, but i saw those ingame models and i just wondered about their anims... wink_o.gif

tounge_o.gif will the Covenant soldiers have the sword that u see in halo? and will ther be invisble Covenant to?................................................................................nice work keep it up

People, lets stop over loading these guys. Of course post the normal "OMG, what a mod!" etc, but instead of sitting there refrehing the topic, just read through it, i'm sure we all have the time.

Just my 2 cents to hold of preasure  biggrin_o.gif

Btw, very cool stuff going on here.

Just curious, have there been any small release's from this mod previously that I could DL to hold me over until this mod is released? (I have only read about 8 of the past 37 pages, so I wouldn't know if they've released a teaser )

Just curious, have there been any small release's from this mod previously that I could DL to hold me over until this mod is released? (I have only read about 8 of the past 37 pages, so I wouldn't know if they've released a teaser )

do u think peps whould remain here! wink_o.gif no dont think so tounge_o.gif they will be playing MP like insane biggrin_o.gif

ones the human stuff is done and ready for relese we will let ya all know wink_o.gif

i like to how you made master cheif from halo did u just copy it from the game or make the the model ur self?

True Cribban, but those were with the models that myself and another imported, Master_Cheif took them from another source.

I used a modified save game for Splinter Cell to run a progam on my xbox that let me have ftp access to my xbox hard drive. Then I copied the Halo .map files to my pc hard drive so I could extract the models and textures. The reason I had to use the xbox version is that the models keep their texture mapping while the pc version models don't.

spooky timing

||

\/

true true wink_o.gif to answer ya question nark, models and textures are imported wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I used a modified save game for Splinter Cell to run a progam on my xbox that let me have ftp access to my xbox hard drive. Then I copied the Halo .map files to my pc hard drive so I could extract the models and textures. The reason I had to use the xbox version is that the models keep their texture mapping while the pc version models don't.

spooky timing

||

\/

hehehe I am really impressed that you still take you so much time to answer the questions without getting really angry.

but why did you tell them how you did it. everyone will get a XBOX now, a savegame from SC and will do the same.

GUYS it really works I tested it !!!!! smile_o.gif

thanks cribban tounge_o.gif and just to ask will the shotgun work like a real shotgun becasue in the vid it looked like it fired single shot(mean shots like a normal rifle just one round)??

will you be able to toss bodies around the map with it? biggrin_o.gif

looks sweet, but PLEASE! give us one screen and our hands will be so numb we can't type with them for weeks! PLEASE!! biggrin_o.gif

good luck... sniff

Master_Chief you should really look into the ofp.info search function and look for the shotgun imported from sof2 in which the addon maker added some scripts to it so it didnt have that ugly long spray effect of shotguns in OFP today....and instead combined the spray into one shot giving the desired effect.....just a suggestion wink_o.gif

look for the shotgun imported from sof2 in which the addon maker added some scripts to it so it didnt have that ugly long spray effect of shotguns in OFP today....and instead combined the spray into one shot giving the desired effect.

wow I checked it out and it works awsome. It had a 40 shot effect, which lagged a bit, but I turned it down to 14 shots like in Halo and it worked perfectly. I love the fact that the ejected shells now work properly (one shell per shot) and the enemys really get blown away with it. Thanks for pointing that out, I'm going to use this!

tounge_o.gif 2true tounge_o.gif so Master_Chief are you going to change the halo shotgun to multi-fire like a real working shotgun(well the ofp shotgun) tounge_o.gif

looks sweet, but PLEASE! give us one screen!

well ok, it has been a long time since a new screen, so here is a really interesting one. And no, these aren't static animations, the grunts have their own set of animations now! mcgrunt01.jpg

Here is a list of the animations i've done for it so far:

--------------------------

Combat Stand

Combat Stand to Crouch

Crouch

Crouch to Combat stand

Combat Rest (for AI)

Combat turn left

Combat turn right

Combat Stand throw grenade

grunts with shotguns and assault rifle wow_o.gif

now i am starting to look forward to this mod smile_o.gif