Sign in to follow this  
Wilco

First imported model from pc halo

I havent played Halo so forgive the dumb question.

You have alien types using shotguns???

crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Is this in the actual game?

no, I just didn't have any of their weapons imported yet. I just picked the shotgun up from the dead marine in the forground.

Sorry for a double post...but anyway......Dont view this as a diss MC, but damn good work, and dont give up man, tons of people luv your Halo stuff and cant wait for it to be released. biggrin_o.gif

i can guess how their "sitting" animation will look like biggrin_o.gif !

say, with the new Zombie and Vampire AI mods, could it be possible to create a AI mod to prevent them from going to prone? cause i don't think crouching will be easy with a thing like that on your back wink_o.gif .

thanks for the screen, you can carry on with your private lives (for) now tounge_o.gif .

say, with the new Zombie and Vampire AI mods, could it be possible to create a AI mod to prevent them from going to prone? cause i don't think crouching will be easy with a thing like that on your back  wink_o.gif .

remove their crouch anim? wink_o.gif

anyways: niiiiiiiice! biggrin_o.gif

wink_o.gif so what do the grunts look like when they run? is it the normal walking animation ?.....this is going 2 be such a gd mod tounge_o.gif

Good job MC!!!

The crouch animation looks a little bit strange on the grunts.

Like he want to perform his little (big?? crazy_o.gif ) business tounge_o.gif

Question:

Are you planing to make some other color variations of the grunt like in real halo? Red or blue for example? Just a thought wink_o.gif

sounds gr8 cant wight 2 see it my self the grunt anim..

wink_o.gif are you guys planning some time to make a red and blue master chief for mp?..some time later on ? tounge_o.gif

Are you planing to make some other color variations of the grunt like in real halo?

yes there are two grunt uniforms, and they each come in orange, red, and black. The orange uniform is for the low ranking grunts, and the red uniforms are for the high ranking grunts. The black uniforms are for the special grunts that carry the fuelrod gun later in the game. I am going to do all the color variants, so that will mean 6 different grunts, 7 elites, and I don't know how many colors I will do for the chief.

Master Chief I sent you a PM about the multi color suits smile_o.gif

guess: instead of 6 models a script you can use for diffrent code? biggrin_o.gif

i wanna type more but i got school now... to be continued!

Okay to get the "military simulation" feeling back into the halo topic a quick reskin  biggrin_o.gif

Masterchief

hum....why not a MARPAT?

WHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Quote[/b] ]

[21:14:11] :[Gandalf th: http://www.jackals-armory.net/desert.jpg

wort wort? :P

[21:14:33] Kris << Seve: OMG FREKKING GOD tongue_smile.gif

[21:14:36] Kris << Seve: what's next

[21:14:43] Kris << Seve: nen warthog en heuze HALO mod?

[21:14:52] :[Gandalf th: ja tongue_smile.gif  zijn ze al mee bezig... tongue_smile.gif

[21:14:56] Kris << Seve: oooh

[21:15:11] Kris << Seve: jesus C rist what_smile.gif

WHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Quote[/b] ]

[21:14:11] :[Gandalf th: http://www.jackals-armory.net/desert.jpg

wort wort? :P

[21:14:33] Kris << Seve: OMG FREKKING GOD tongue_smile.gif

[21:14:36] Kris << Seve: what's next

[21:14:43] Kris << Seve: nen warthog en heuze HALO mod?

[21:14:52] :[Gandalf th: ja tongue_smile.gif  zijn ze al mee bezig... tongue_smile.gif

[21:14:56] Kris << Seve: oooh

[21:15:11] Kris << Seve: jesus C rist what_smile.gif

shouldnt u translate that? wink_o.gif

anyways: its always good to look at this after a shitty day at school tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

A little Update. First ingame test was quite good, still have some problems with the position of the hands. If anyone knows how to fix it, contact me.

Masterchief.jpg

someone should send some pics to OFP.Info, then youll be really famous (not like you already are) and more people will see your buetiful work biggrin_o.gif