Sign in to follow this  
Wilco

First imported model from pc halo

is there a finish date on the human units and vechiles yet plz

oh and ofpforum kill some more damn kittens

no release date... sad_o.gif

anyways: im running out of kittens, and my town is kitten-free already wink_o.gif

tounge_o.gif wow love the vid i cant wight for the finshed mod and i would like to ask if u are planning to make the long sword(the plane at the end of the halo game) bomber some in the future? when the mod is made or something like it tounge_o.gif

we have desided to keep the mod for ourselfs, so it will never be relesed, MWAHAHAHAHA biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

na im just jokin with ya all, its relsed when its done, so have patines, we have real life shit to take care of to wink_o.gif

we have desided to keep the mod for ourselfs, so it will never be relesed, MWAHAHAHAHA biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

na im just jokin with ya all, its relsed when its done, so have patines, we have real life shit to take care of to wink_o.gif

eeer, U dont need a real life, u got the mod already wink_o.gif

anyways: what happened to ur forum?  crazy_o.gif

EDIT what i ment was, give that freaky webhoster his money tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

pile down Nemesis as stats b4 the haloofp forum was screwup by the web hoster, just keep on the way you kill kittens and all will be fine soon biggrin_o.gif

eeeeeer, somone got some kittens for me? tounge_o.gif

or any news besides the flashlights? rock.gif

gj on those btw biggrin_o.gif

OFP becomes a FIRST PERSON SHOOTER.

YEAH BABY .... what i have seen in this MP movie is really impressiv. AMAZING.

shooting without aiming over the "special OFP first person view"

didn't thought that this would work so good !!!!

great work with the models .... the marines WOAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

... THX ALOT FOR THE "HARD" ? (i think it is hard sometimes) WORK YOU DO FOR THE COMMUNITY.

THAT IS WHAT KEEPS OFP ALIVE !!!

YEAH BABY ....   what i have seen in this MP movie is really impressiv. AMAZING.

... THX ALOT FOR THE "HARD" ? (i think it is hard sometimes) WORK YOU DO FOR THE COMMUNITY.

lol (shooting without aiming over the "special OFP first person view") is just practise tounge_o.gif when u have played OFP for 3 years the iron sights gets pretty useless wink_o.gif

YEAH BABY ....   what i have seen in this MP movie is really impressiv. AMAZING.

lol (shooting without aiming over the "special OFP first person view") is just practise tounge_o.gif  when u have played OFP for 3 years the iron sights gets pretty useless wink_o.gif

it always was useless?  rock.gif

i never use it, and never did  rock.gif

EDIT: exept for laws/rpgs etc wink_o.gif

lol (shooting without aiming over the "special OFP first person view") is just practise tounge_o.gif  when u have played OFP for 3 years the iron sights gets pretty useless wink_o.gif

ONLY IN CLOSE COMBAT biggrin_o.gif

(if you were coop friends you should know how important iron sight is wink_o.gif )

(if you were coop friends you should know how important iron sight is wink_o.gif )

well, if i play online its coop, except for CTI, but taking a town with 2 players wich is occupied by the AI is almost coop rock.gif

well, if i play online its coop, except for CTI, but taking a town with 2 players wich is occupied by the AI is almost coop  rock.gif

you should try to grease a number of 100 AIs'(with skill full and "Super" added in front wink_o.gif ) head which pop up in the middle of nowhere with only 10 ppl all with M16s(or AKs) biggrin_o.gif

got the balls not using ironsights? wink_o.gif

well, if i play online its coop, except for CTI, but taking a town with 2 players wich is occupied by the AI is almost coop  rock.gif

you should try to grease a number of 100 AIs'(with skill full and "Super" added in front wink_o.gif ) head which pop up in the middle of nowhere with only 10 ppl all with M16s(or AKs) biggrin_o.gif

got the balls not using ironsights? wink_o.gif

well, even when there are unlimited enemys, im almost out of ammo, and im surrounded i still wont use it, and i never did...  rock.gif

EDIT: anyways were kinda offtopic, and i dont feel like gettin another warning block for being offtopic crazy_o.gif

It has been two months since the last post, correct me if I am wrong, but this modifacation does appear to be sunk.

Quote[/b] ]Aug. 23 2004,20:37

Two months goes by quick, phew.

wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Aug. 23 2004,20:37

Two months goes by quick, phew.

oh my bad wow_o.gif some1 kick me! LOL ROFL

I read 4 in 1's join date! biggrin_o.gif

wall.gif

I had a brain fart...

oops.gif