Sign in to follow this  
tracy_t

Unified zombie pack release imminent

no, it's strange. but u know Mig is back now so try to send them to him then

so is this mod dead now sad_o.gif or are you going to make one final release? smile_o.gif

We will release in the next weeks a few addons to secure you folks that the mod isn't dead rock.gif

1- Updated fml_civilians and NBC soldiers pack fully compatible with the last stable version of Zombie Mod : Yes all this new units can turn into zombies if they get bit

smile_o.gif

2 - Final Vorhees pack with a large and tricky mission;

Stay tuned tounge_o.gif

so is this mod dead now sad_o.gif or are you going to make one final release? smile_o.gif

who the hell said it was dead rock.gif

it's a ZOMBIE mod, are you claiming zombies are alive? rock.gif

it's a ZOMBIE mod, are you claiming zombies are alive?  rock.gif

saying that a mod is dead means that it's not avtive enymore, nobody is working in it and not whatever's in it is alive or not.

and yes I am VERY AVEAR that this IS a ZOMBIE MOD! I'm a member of this mod.

to answer your question:

yes to me a zombie could just be a human that is effected with a special virus. so yes to me they could be alive but they could just another type of creature. cuz a brain can never be restored after it has died.

and there is no "are" on zombies. they don't exist, not yet enyway ghostface.gif

it's a ZOMBIE mod, are you claiming zombies are alive?  rock.gif

saying that a mod is dead means that it's not avtive enymore, nobody is working in it and not whatever's in it is alive or not.

and yes I am VERY AVEAR that this IS a ZOMBIE MOD! I'm a member of this mod.

to answer your question:

yes to me a zombie could just be a human that is effected with a special virus. so yes to me they could be alive but they could just another type of creature. cuz a brain can never be restored after it has died.

and there is no "are" on zombies. they don't exist, not yet enyway ghostface.gif

he was joking... wink_o.gif

There are who really believe in Zombies, like the people who lives in Haiti and some african cultures. Has anyone saw the movie "Serpent and the Rainbow" ?

i remember i saw a scary programe on discovery channel about zombies and i think it was anthony stuart head who was the host there who traveled to different places in the world. Zombies where apperently made by the way that the victims got some sort of nerve poison from some dangerous fish i think it was and people thought they had died and they got buried under ground and some how because they had been without oxygen for some time or with very little the brain had kind of died on them, and there was said that some woodo priests would get take them up from the grave and have them as their slave to work for them or something. wow_o.gif

i had nightmares about getting buried alive for a while after watching that show wink_o.gif

So...our mod is not dead...I'm still here and I have idea: I will release everything...all addons made by myself will be released in this or next week. Why? To show OFP community that our mod isn't dead. So be patient for coffins, containers, candles etc. smile_o.gif

You're not in here by yourself, boy.... blues.gif

I'm back... and it's time for more zombie fun!! I don't have much time during the week to do zombie stuff, but when I can, I will....

We don't quit that easily tounge_o.gif

i need something to do with these moaning zombies...... and i would like to start making missions for u guys........ i have lots of free time over the summer when school is over........ who wants these moaning zombies that will actually use them for something............ biggrin_o.gif

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.. but the link for the download on the Zombie mod page no longer works..

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.. but the link for the download on the Zombie mod page no longer works..

ofpcentral seems to be down...? rock.gif