Sign in to follow this  
lee_h._oswald

Martins dc-3 is ready to download!

Martin has released a beta of his fantastic DC-3 Plane.

MartinsDC3.jpg

It´s absolutly great! *flush* <- biggrin_o.gif

Get it HERE!

Thx Martin, what a great plane!

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Booya tounge_o.gif

Toilet seats and all , does it come with a crew or air hostess too? biggrin_o.gif

Quality plane, THANKS martin!! Good scripting, that engine start-up is great.

No bugs i noticed, just some missing textures on the pilot mic (not in 3D view...only tested the pilot of DC3 that is in a DC3. Question: isn't this pilot the same as the bell pilot?)

Anyway, great plane MARTIN!

This thing flies FANTASTIC!

The left/right turns are a bit nerveous with joystick, but every plane is a little different to another, so it´s good.

Landings are so sweet with that babe.

Short bevor landing, turn out the engine and brake full.

So much fun, Martin you are GREAT!

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Fantastic Martin, absolutely beautiful. Time for some counter-drug operations now that the cartels have a gooney bird.

George

Very good addon, though I do experience some lag from it. But my system is pretty old... crazy_o.gif

lol the toilet flushing is ingenious biggrin_o.gif

the pilot in first person view is missing textures though

Very good addon, though I do experience some lag from it. But my system is pretty old... crazy_o.gif

Take a look at the readme. wink_o.gif

I love this masterpiece!

CivilAddonssmall.jpg

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Fantastic wow_o.gif ! The interior and exterior, the sound of the wheels when it touches the ground, we can even see the flush button switch and the toilet water (very dirty toilet crazy_o.gif ) go down. the engines look great and the smoke at start up is really nice. Unique addon, very professional work, words cant discribe this plane. Everyone get it now smile_o.gif .

a new bomber wow_o.gif i wonder what this plane can do to enemy rock.gif flash filth on enemy's head tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

but now seriusly really

cool plane to fly with and very realistic for ofp good job Martin biggrin_o.gif

Can we get a retextured version like what the airborne units used on June 4th 1944? Please martin! and this addon is sooooooooooo sweet! I can't believe the quality!! biggrin_o.gif

Okay, I love all of Martin's addons. And he is a great addon maker. But this time he has really out done himself!

After the first thirty seconds, I was already in love. First being able to walk in it on the ground without clipping is great. Then the bathroom, down to the ahheemmm... items... on the floor is just great. Working doors, AND a working toilet. Now that is just hilarious and awesome.

Great work Martin! You are really among the best addon makers in this community.

The Russian Naval Infantry also enjoys this addon, look how happy they are.

HappyPLANE.jpg

Since you can walk in it (didn't try it), maybe we can have a basic hostage rescue mission. smile_o.gif