Sign in to follow this  
Blake

Finnish defence forces mod 1.2

FDF Mod team is working on it, but naturally no release date yet smile_o.gif

I suggest concetrating on soldiers, guns, tanks and fighter jets. Smoking kills.

I agree, but I was just making a joke...there are far more important things to do naturally.

Ohh yeah this Campaign is really really great. I really love it. The only thing that is bad, are the long ways before the missions, like in Mission 16. I think in Real Life it is similar but in a Game it shouldn't be. I hope you know what I mean smile_o.gif

You FDF Guyz rulez!!!

Happy new Year and everything else ;)

Bye

Ohh yeah this Campaign is really really great. I really love it. The only thing that is bad, are the long ways before the missions, like in Mission 16. I think in Real Life it is similar but in a Game it shouldn't be. I hope you know what I mean smile_o.gif

You FDF Guyz rulez!!!

Happy new Year and everything else ;)

Bye

You can always turn the time to 4x ;)

I like the rides into missions brings back some realism into the games and gets you into mission mode biggrin_o.gif

I know it's a bit early to ask but what's the status on Pt.2 of the campaign...it's the best freaking campaign I've played since I'd had OFP commercial campaigns included...

It will be released when its done.

Quote[/b] ]where can i find the 1.94 patch? ive looked all over for it and cant seem to find it.

It's everywhere tounge_o.gif ! Try here.

I don't know any purely Finnish cigarette brands anymore sad_o.gif

They used to be brans like "Työmies", "Kerho", etc. But now we have same stuff like all other countries, Marlboro, Camel, etc.

If somebody more smoking-oriented knows better he could enlighten us more, we could add a cigarette pack to helmet etc. ;)

North State is a Finnish brand, and now you can get "työmies" again, a cigarette factory in Turku started to manufacture it again.

Cool! I have an offer for you! I'll send you a box of Israeli "Nobles", and you send me back Finnish one

do you guys plan to make the tuuli hovercraft of the navy?

The navy just decided that it wont use the Tuuli, and the prototype is waiting to be sold, so propably not.

And still, you think we can manage to do model and textures from that image?

of course not. It was only a suggestion and i thought it would be interesting for you. I didn´t know that it´s only a prototype and that Fin Navy decided not to use it...

of course not. It was only a suggestion and i thought it would be interesting for you. I didn´t know that it´s only a prototype and that Fin Navy decided not to use it...

It wasn't prototype, they bought four of them and then decided that actually they were useless and now have decided to sell them at loss.

Basically it was someones pork barrel project which only resulted in 15 million EUR tax payer money fuck-up.

(btw. how do you get euro character to work here?)

€ €

Copy and paste, at list me, I don't have the "€" character in my keyboard, so if you are like me and don't have it then you are toasted.

I have a microsoft keyboard and I have Å,$, but no €.

That hovercraft looks nice and it would be intersting, but, I never actually seen one from an army in action.

Do any army really bother using it?

Excuse my ignorance sad_o.gifsmile_o.gif

@CERO.

€ €

Copy and paste, at list me, I don't have the "€" character in my keyboard, so if you are like me and don't have it then you are toasted.

I have a microsoft keyboard and I have Å,$, but no €.

A bit off topic but:

Ctrl + Alt + e = €

working with:

1. Arial TrueType font

2. Courier New TrueType font

3. Times New Roman TrueType font

4. Tahoma TrueType font (regular and bold)

Any chance of seeing an RK-95 with VV2000 PLUS tac-light, suppressor and laser pointer, or a combination of them?

The laser and light would be mostly just for show, but you could modify the default crosshair for the laser version to look like a red dot. wink_o.gif

I think it would be extremely nice, and the sound suppressor would be very useful.

In general, future equipment, like the new digital-pattern BDU, is on the top of my "wish list". wink_o.gif

varusmies_fiilis2.jpg

Are the FDF guys on holiday? wink_o.gif Do you have any plans to make this? smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Are the FDF guys on holiday? wink_o.gif

Yes ;)

Quote[/b] ]Do you have any plans to make this? smile_o.gif

No. Why? Useful?

BTW. Those attachable flashlights possible to make work in OFP?

Body-attached flashlights work but not weapon-attached...

Awesome work!!!

And thanks for solving the font problem smile_o.gif