Sign in to follow this  
Blake

Finnish defence forces mod 1.2

I downloaded this 100mb patch with a limited 3kbps connection wich took me almost a day ,see it as a testimoney of how much i like this mod. smile_o.gif

my download failed at 99% to on the finish platoon sever sad_o.gif

wheter your on 56k or adsl\cable i strongly suggest u use some sort of dloads manager...with DAP u can resume dloads later and so u dont loose any data when link shutsdown

Hey guys! thx for fantastic mod! I loved NIGHTWATCH mission. Espessially (hope i spelled it right) i loved smoking script. ummm... i want a cigarete now!! Yeah, when i saw these civils smoking , i wanted to take a break and go to store to buy some L&M biggrin_o.gif

my download failed at 99% to on the finish platoon sever sad_o.gif

wheter your on 56k or adsl\cable i strongly suggest u use some sort of dloads manager...with DAP u can resume dloads later and so u dont loose any data when link shutsdown

But these programs can cause same result if they fail to resume it.

CRC errors in RAR etc.

But I downloaded full 1.2 from my squad's server (finnishplatoon) and it worked just fine for me.

So IE or some crappy DL manager fails the download.

Somehow when i finish Mission14 ( i think it was m14 where you have to destroy the T-72 and AT launcher ) i see the scene with the soldiers at a ruin and then another comes and yells alarm... well after that the cutscene from mission14 started again ( with the briefing ) and again i am in mission 14 sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Somehow when i finish Mission14 ( i think it was m14 where you have to destroy the T-72 and AT launcher ) i see the scene with the soldiers at a ruin and then another comes and yells alarm... well after that the cutscene from mission14 started again ( with the briefing ) and again i am in mission 14

That happened to me too. Then I just used ENDMISSION tounge_o.gif .

Check the first page of this thread. There is fixed campaign available for download.

Wtf are you supposed to do on the nightwatch mission to end it? I spotted the enemies, radioed HQ and the support came. Killed the enemies (all of the support guys except the X-185 got killed by the enemies). I searched all over the place but i couldn´t find any more enemies so i thought maybe i was supposed to wait until the shift was over at 04.00. So i left the game at 4x speed and when i came back the clock had passed well over 04.00 but no sign of the guys that supposedly should be there to take over the post.. crazy_o.gif

Try checking around the town once more and hillside near the church. There might be few baddies still lying around.

If you still can't finish it, restart or try the cheat:

Press minus and shift at the same time once, release and type <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">endmission

Just got the pack installed. Very nice work guys.

In future versions, is it possible to increase the range of motion you can move the camera on the UAV? Like if you're the pilot of the UAV, is it possible so that you can look straight down, or almost straight down atleast? I take a lot of photos, and it would be awesome to have a platform I could use. I.E. Flying over head and looking all around the battlefield so I can get better pics.

In future versions, is it possible to increase the range of motion you can move the camera on the UAV?

you can rotate the camera in full 360 degrees in any direction, and zoom. Should be enough :P

Quote[/b] ]Like if you're the pilot of the UAV...

You arent supposed to fly it yourself, it wont work like that.

In future versions, is it possible to increase the range of motion you can move the camera on the UAV?

you can rotate the camera in full 360 degrees in any direction, and zoom. Should be enough :P

Quote[/b] ]Like if you're the pilot of the UAV...

You arent supposed to fly it yourself, it wont work like that.

I was flying it myself earlier, didn't read all the info. I take it theres scripts to use it?

Just tried it, very nice. Can I freely rotate the camera though?

I was flying it myself earlier, didn't read all the info.  I take it theres scripts to use it?

well yes, read the readme... and play the included UAV training mission.

Press minus and shift at the same time once, release and type <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">endmission

Thx for the help man. I´m past the nightwatch mission. I did a restart and it turned out much better. I didn´t know about the cheat in the game until now.. tounge_o.gif But now i´m stuck at the Bottleneck mission (the 12:th mission) so i might try the cheat to get past it.. wink_o.gif

Thx for the help man. I´m past the nightwatch mission. I did a restart and it turned out much better. I didn´t know about the cheat in the game until now.. tounge_o.gif But now i´m stuck at the Bottleneck mission (the 12:th mission) so i might try the cheat to get past it.. wink_o.gif

Aaah, that one's easy. Just stay in the same place that you started in and go craaazy with your LMG! wink_o.gif

"Lihaa kuin Raatteen tiellä."

=

"Meat like at the road to Raate."

A reference to an ambushed Russian column during the Finnish Winter War. The convoy was obliterated by Finns attacking from the sides of the road. The Soviets lost 23.000 men, the Finns 800.

Just finished the campaign ghostface.gif Brilliant!

***SPOILER***

But in mission 16 (Surprise Attack) after i complete objective 2 my tanks attacked with Konkurs still active (objective 1) crazy_o.gif Then i had to kill Konkurs crew and use it for my evil purposes, because for some obscure reason my whole squad stayed 300m back in the woods and would not come out...lol ,is this the birth of neurotic AI?

IMHO Bottleneck is the easiest mission in the campaign, then again, cant say that I didnt play it much. tounge_o.gif