Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Real life photography/photo editing

What happened Balshiow? Did someone steal your pics? I reccomend to anybody to put a watermatrk or copyright on the image they post here... But there is always a risk that people will crop or clone it out... Its just a risk we take sad_o.gif

Someone posted them on militaryphotos.net and built a rather shoddy false story around them.

What happened Balshiow? Did someone steal your pics? I reccomend to anybody to put a watermatrk or copyright on the image they post here... But there is always a risk that people will crop or clone it out... Its just a risk we take sad_o.gif

Someone posted them on militaryphotos.net and built a rather shoddy false story around them.

Link? Wanna see that false story.

Its not surprising that happened to balshiow really. That forum is full of right-wing kiddies who pretend they are in the army. It scares me they were lurking arounnd these forums... sad_o.gif

you did the right thing bals. They have no right to make a fake story. Dont know what happened out there but I know you where the one risking your life whille he was sitting back eating chips and drinking coke smile_o.gif

holy shxx  biggrin_o.gif if Bals wouldnt have cleared these thing up I bet these pictures would now have spread to 200 different forums and the story would have evolved into a great phantasie stories. I even bet some americans would have claimed these would be secret images of their special Ops operations in Iran!  tounge_o.gif

But who was this schoolboy who posted them?

just tried to search google for teflondon but there are too many with that name out there! maybe their mod can give you the IP of the one who posted it!

tjack.JPG

My cat, Tabitha, and rabbit, Jack, that's got valentine card written all over it. tounge_o.gif

King Karl XII of Sweden (fell 1718)[/img]

Glad to see the put it upright after all those years.

It? He got really hurt when he fell from all the way up there sad_o.giftounge_o.gif

To put into context, Karl XII is the Swedish king who made Sweden irrelevant in Europe. He was a great military leader - at first, but blew it in Russia and in the end ruined Sweden. After getting his ass kicked in Russia, he fled to Turkey and lived there for a while. When the Turks kicked him out, he went home and started an invasion of Norway. Early on he was killed while inspecting the front lines - most likely by a  disgruntled Swedish soldier. He completely ruined the economy and the military of Sweden, bringing us down from being one of the stronger European countries, to being a third-rate country. When he got whacked, people weren't too upset about it.

Some 150 years later however, he came into fashion with national romanticism for some reason. Probably because by then Sweden was economically piss-poor and politically irrelevant. Karl XII was the last Swedish king that actually held any power in the European theatre.

Anyway, today he is worshipped by neo-nazis, who every year hold demonstrations by that statue, to commemorate his death.

Edit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_XII

To put into context, Karl XII is the Swedish king who made Sweden irrelevant in Europe.

You're making him sound crappy.

From your own wiki-link:

Quote[/b] ]Charles was one of the greatest soldiers of all time.

Contemporaries report of his seemingly inhuman tolerance for pain and his utter lack of emotion.

The king brought Sweden to its pinnacle of prestige and power through his brilliant campaigning.

...And then he happened to cause the end of the Great Power era.

Nice pics Raedor smile_o.gif I wish it snowed here sometimes...

Heres a few from last night.

Andrew-BMW-LORES.jpg

My-Beautiful-Citylores.jpg

Motorwayspeed2.jpg

Motorwayspeed1.jpg

hehe

They are accidental and are made by people moving around during a long exposure. Here are some i did on purpose...

You need Neutral Grey Filters to avoid over exposure in the daylight like this... I use the Cokin P system , these are with an ND8 and 81b warming filter ;)

My-Beautiful-City-Ghost-2.jpg

My-Beautiful-City-Ghost.jpg

Here is just a nice City one.

AK-City-Dusk.jpg

You can see why they call it the Golden Hour eh!

wow, this is cool. which exposure time? why aren't the moving ppl blurry? (like the cars)

Some pics, not really meant to be art...

My USB-Stick.

usbstick.jpg

(Taken recently to demonstrate its dimensions)

After years of inactivity I resumed flying RC planes. It's like swimming, you never forget how to fly... but one loses experience regarding extreme flight situations. Therefore I joined the growing group of "depron pilots" in our club to get back in business. Depron is a light plastic foam material which is used to build ultra-light rc planes (weight: 100g-200g, around 3.5-7 oz). These can be flown in a sports hall so there's no need for a winter break. Here's a picture of my training plane:

http://www.ofp-zone.de/bastler/rl_photo/depronplane2.jpg

It is heavily battered due to mid-air collisions with other planes or sudden ends of flight (read: crash). The next pictures shows the elevator of my plane after contact with a running air-screw:

http://www.ofp-zone.de/bastler/rl_photo/depronplane3.jpg

Recently they even cut off my plane's tail in-flight! Anyway, after several repairs and reinforcements it is feared as "the indestructible tape bomber". Only the elevator servo (6g/0.2oz) seems to surrender...

At least it never gets boring and repair is easy (just some tape and/or glue):

depronplane1.jpg

(plane of a club member after sudden halt)

Finally due to my vinyl storage problems I present a picture of a part of my room's floor:

http://www.ofp-zone.de/bastler/rl_photo/platten.jpg

(floor is precioussss space!)

Do you identify all visible albums? I want to hear at least eight titles...

(heaps by artists)