Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Real life photography/photo editing

Outdoors summer dining room kind of. The echo temple. Built around 1790 for King Gustav III.

050104hagaparken6ij.th.jpg

050104-Brunnsviken.jpg

A buddy of had a neat little sketch in one of his notebooks I saw, I asked him to draw it large, then I, I scanned it into photoshop and added the color and effects.  I think I'll go back in there and clean up some of the edges...

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/~uploads/Harnu/fire-rose.jpg

edit, my bad placebo, saved it and it had it at 96kb, didn't realize it was 101kb after the save.

Nice. That one could even make a pretty good tattoo.

A couple of roughly edited pics from my vacation last week in Kranjska Gora, Slovenia.......

kranjska1.jpg

kranjska3.jpg

kranjska2.jpg

kranjska4.jpg

kranjska51cr.jpg

Building to the right in the last pic was our hotel, pretty close to the ski slope wink_o.gif

... the christmas part. maybe a bit too late now, but i promised it biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

ok, here it is, our christmas tree (30 sec exposure time)

129_2904001.jpg

enlarge!

and here a details (also 30 sec)

129_2944001.jpg

enlarge!

as you can see, my family has a very old school christmas tree with real candles... wink_o.gif

Very nice pictures Raedor! I love the first one of the first post! Looks almost like something skulls_VIPER posted a while back, that was shot with an IR-filter.

thanks you two smile_o.gif

@GoOB: yes, it looks like his IR shot. but mine is without filters (hm maybe a UV filter, not sure, it is a month ago).

Here's a rare sight, a Cuban, in -33 degree Celcius windchill (that's -27.4 Fahrenheit to you Yanks) skating the world's longest outdoor skating rink.

canal.jpg

A pic taken with my camera phone:

cam015.jpeg

the 2nd shot is very good. like pasted from a music magazine wink_o.gif

the ones with two mice is a 300mm tele.

the ones with only one mouse are without zoom, this mouse is not yet experienced enough, it is not fleeing fast enough.

1HPIM3287.JPG

I want one.

I may be getting a ride in an A6 Skyraider soon, I will take either my video camera or my regular camera with me onboard, the other will be on the ground. What should it be?

Raedor and Denior you pics are getting real good smile_o.gif

I've been away on tour for a while but I've been popping in from time to time... I've started making a bit extra selling the photo's i take at work.

Toured around Japan with this band for a while.

cover.jpg

DSC_6978.jpg

DSC_6698.jpg

DSC_7428.jpg

DSC_7356.jpg