Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Real life photography/photo editing

I noticed our younger cat playing with a christmas ornament, and later I joined in the fun:

apple1.jpg

apple2.jpg

apple3.jpg

apple4.jpg

apple5.jpg

apple6.jpg

Your cats look very evil. blues.gif

EDIT: Had a photo to post but can't seem to find it now

Hey, they were in hunting mode! biggrin_o.gif.

C'mon now, you can't possibly call that first pic evil smile_o.gif

The "statue" or mascot is known as "The Spirit of Ecstacy" .

RR is now owned by BMW who's seriously screwing up by building the ugliest car in RR's history as well as providing the cars with BMW V12's mad_o.gif . Thank God VW is doing it the right way with Bentley although they still use VW technology - and the old 6.75 V8(which used to be a RR subsidiary) .

[im]http://koti.mbnet.fi/enforcer/pics/digi/Dscf0029.jpg[/img]

Could somebody translate it?

first line: Warning;

second line is a mystery for me. it means somethig like "according to *something* V4"

from the third line: "pull *something* toward yourself

when finished with work; release *something* and fix it."

i don't know what "ruczka" could be... maybe lever. just a guess.

Atention!

To turn (open)

pull lever towards yourself

when finished, release

lever and re-attach

(To clarify, the "B4" is not part of the sentence)

*edit again*

Now that I think twice about it, I don't think that's a number 4 at all, but the Russian "CH"...so that part that doesn't fit in the sentence, translated letter by letter would be VCH

Thank you very much! Only recognized the Attention! part, along with a couple of words. Hardly enough to understand what it meant.

I know the US military is just as guilty of dumbing things down for their soldiers (illustrations on which way to point a rocket launcher). But placards on how to open a door? crazy_o.gif

xmas_o.gif

I know the US military is just as guilty of dumbing things down for their soldiers (illustrations on which way to point a rocket launcher).  But placards on how to open a door? crazy_o.gif

xmas_o.gif

Best example of this is the claymore anti-personell mine. On the front, "Front; Toward Enemy", and printed on the back "Do not eat." biggrin_o.gif

I know the US military is just as guilty of dumbing things down for their soldiers (illustrations on which way to point a rocket launcher). But placards on how to open a door? crazy_o.gif

xmas_o.gif

Best example of this is the claymore anti-personell mine. On the front, "Front; Toward Enemy", and printed on the back "Do not eat." biggrin_o.gif

Didnt people take the c-4 out and use it to heat coffee in Vietnam?

Yes they did. One of the tricks you learned when coming in-country. C-4 heated quickly and didn´t give smoke, handy when you don´t want any uninvited breakfast guests rock.gif

Yes they did. One of the tricks you learned when coming in-country. C-4 heated quickly and didn´t give smoke, handy when you don´t want any uninvited breakfast guests  rock.gif

Like the smell of fresh coffee is so damn inconspicuous. wink_o.gif

Yep biggrin_o.gif

Of course you could cook just about anything with it, problem still being the smell, maybe that´s why most snipers just ate crackers and cheese while stalking.

A buddy of had a neat little sketch in one of his notebooks I saw, I asked him to draw it large, then I, I scanned it into photoshop and added the color and effects.  I think I'll go back in there and clean up some of the edges...

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/~uploads/Harnu/fire-rose.jpg

edit, my bad placebo, saved it and it had it at 96kb, didn't realize it was 101kb after the save.