Sign in to follow this  
Badassdom

All the addons that never released

i have the feeling their lots of beta addons that have never been finished and released because the editors just stopped working on them

(matbe this feeling is totaly misplaced)

i wondered if the could release them as the are as they don't work on them any more

56 here smile_o.gif

Most are too alpha to be release but I am willing to release some to people who can finish them, these include:

-An-14 Transport plane

-Fokker D.XXI Fighter (Finnish and Dutch texs included)

-Fokker G.I Fighter

-Fokker D.XXIII Fighter

-New LST (needs to be cut in 3 for it to work in OFP)

If anyone wants to finish any of these (please no "weekend" modelers) please PM me in that case

I lost count of how many addons ive started and havent finished.But maybe they will be useful for OFP2.

6 Almost finished projects, many of them could be released If I could get permission

FW200 !

Can you post some pic of An-14 to show the amount of work needed for finishing it.

Zero here. biggrin_o.gif

But loads of missions.....right Avon? rock.gifwink_o.gif

Due to my dutys in RHS i seen a lot of personal toys that were never released, some even have almost a entire army ( Russian one ) with all possible troops mostly modified from other addons, there are Weapon packs with high super high res textures and even completely changed OFPs with modified core values and exchanged models so the whole orginal OFP looks absolutely different wow_o.gif

Well ,it might be very interresting to compile a list with link's to most unfinished addon's so that it could be used for other to finish.Given the amount of unfinished work ,probably a hughe lot ,there might come sime finished addon's form it wiih help of this thread.

- Uber tank

Since it is not realistic, it's just an M1A1 that can go 300 km/h and has an armour value of 100,000

- The nutty serb technical

Features Kilroy on the hood, basicly Mechanics Jeep cj with a .50, never got permission to use so it will be unreleased.

6 Almost finished projects, many of them could be released If I could get permission

permission? what do you mean?

either he means that he borrowed stuff from other addons or that he is affilated with a mod and that the mod doesnt want it to be released yet tounge_o.gif

as for me... about 40 unreleased projects, and then I still got a folder with test models tounge_o.gif

uhhh I have meany but if you count them in packs its about 5 but some of these contain over 20 different weapons and soldiers.

I cn tell that most of these guns and soldiers will be released opfully in 2004.

STGN

when i tryed to count i ran out of fingers and toes.... wink_o.gif

too many to count..

HB1001.jpg

an old model I did of the Have Blue plane, recently dug it up.  I have 66 project folders for stuff i'm either doing or planned to do at some point.

*EDIT* Found this thing too, gotta be from about early 2002 crazy_o.gif

Hippie.jpg

That's a nice F117 model Drew. smile_o.gif

BTW, are you EVER going to release that mouthwatering KA-60? crazy_o.gifsmile_o.gif

That's a nice F117 model Drew.

Its NOT an F-117, its the Have Blue (never got out of trials phase, so never got an F- designation), which is the predessesor to the F-117 "Night Hawk"

I had a few retextures and such, nothing to good.

I have 5 in the works all artillery: C1/m101, C3, LG1mk2, 2S1, M109 and am planning on making a L118, D30, M48.

one of them is almost done but its going slow

I have a BRDM-2, reconfigured, retextured, but the mod it is from made it binarized, so I cannot make new texture maths, fix three bugs (Missing texture, no shadow, missplaced parts). I want to make a Resistance version, but I need an unbinarized version, I have tried to contact them, but as of now to no avail. (Email sent 2 days ago) I also got a B-52, completly redone from that beta released ages ago, I just need to get Oxygen to work properly on my computer to add new features. I am also struggling with the old Current Conflict marines, making new groups, weapons etc. I am trying to make them as hold overs until Earl/Suchny (SP) get their new ones released.

Here are some pics

Brdm4.jpg

---

Marine4.jpg