Sign in to follow this  
bonko the sane

Sea demon mig29 v2.02

I didn't know Mig-25 had 6 weapon hardpoints under it's wings!

...just checked it up - I was right... it has 4 underwing hardpoints instead of 6.

Man... Here's a medal! rock.gif

Instead of blurting out like that, like you're the first person in a race to report a mistake, you could at least try and show some consideration for his work mad_o.gif

You could have pointed it out in a more mature manner...The way you phrased that observation suggested you were trying to show off your knowledge of aviation wink_o.gif

I wasn't sure of it, so I checked that up... I don't remember everything you know!

About the Mig 29, is a Serv skin in the works?

Nice Mig 25 btw

One littel thing about the MIG-29 cold you fix the MFD to not reflect pilot face but get it into workin.It would be cool if it was in radar ,navigation or IRST mod wink_o.gif

It's looking very nice Seademon! Looking forward to it.

Also, yes it would be nice if the MFD showed a static or animated radar screen. Or perhaps a map like on the BAS and DKM choppers?

anyone have the link to the latest version (2.04?) cause im drunk and i can only find the one forn 2.03

@ One

...especially for you uploaded last version:

Mig 29 v2.04

mig.jpg

..7 camos, 3 types of rockets, repaired and finished scripts

DOWNLOAD

blues.gif

@ One

...especially for you uploaded last version:

Mig 29 v2.04

mig.jpg

..7 camos, 3 types of rockets, repaired and finished scripts

DOWNLOAD

blues.gif

Yeah fighter, 7 types of camuflage, 3 types of rockets, AND???!!!...

-XXX

-has a lot of fixes

-reworked(better) scripting

I wonder what is written under those XXX! My Russian is still bad-to-unusable tounge_o.gif Help? crazy_o.gif

TNX

Flip

PS: but had no probs with Russian girls this summer though... Krasatica, bla bla bla biggrin_o.gif

I dont know how to check these things, but does anyone know if this plane has lower polygon counts for the different lods? Im asking because I was getting a big hit in my framerate watching 1 of these fight 2 hornets, but not when i replaced the mig with a different plane.  Btw, this thing is invincible against the hornets.

it should do mig-29s are probably the worlds most agile fighter plane so there amazing in a dog fight

At present I correct scripts.

Could you tell us a "Release-Date", SEA DEAMON? (Sorry for asking  smile_o.gif )

Well having just installed the MiG-29/Fulcrum. Well I'm impressed, I can land this without aid of the autolanding. Even on unimproved runways and fields like the plane was designed to do. Still practicing to do the Kobra maneuver which is diffcult via joystick controlling. tounge_o.gif

This Mig-29's wheels need a lot of work they skid about and dont run properly and instead explode the Aircraft crazy_o.gif

I wanted to turn on the carrier nd instead got a ornage flameball in return , all other aircrafts nearly have a nice turn ratio.

This Mig-29's wheels need a lot of work they skid about and dont run properly and instead explode the Aircraft crazy_o.gif

I wanted to turn on the carrier nd instead got a ornage flameball in return , all other aircrafts nearly have a nice turn ratio.

Ace Combat (QUOTE)

I wanted to turn on the carrier nd instead got a ornage flameball in return , all other aircrafts nearly have a nice turn ratio. (QUOTE)

Think its a lod setting where the wheels meet the ground, honestly I always set myself flying in the editor as instant action. Joystick flying you have to worry about nose dip all the time usually in right turns in almost all aircraft in ofp. Think its a conflict between the mouse and the joystick the latest patches seem to calm down the problem to better manage dog fights. as well as the AI improving flight capabilities. I'll turn some taxi runs with it see what is causing it..

None of the carriers I have are usable for combat ops currently.

I'll have to hunt down the complete carriers that are not sectioned off or lod mussed so you pass through the flightdeck into the belly and explode.

Now figired out how this works, anyway the MiG will taxi fine must be very carefull with the throttle, and aircraft speed, the engines tend to be overly crisp with thrust under 10 miles per hour for turns is best. 6 to 8 perfect other wise the engines will skid the plane around on the ground. If you watch from the outside view they tend to burp a little extra thrust without warning cause there is lag in the flight systems like real aircraft. Easy to control with a joystick throttle, might be a bear onna keyboard and mousie. In doubt bring plane to complete stop before making turn, you should beable to turn rather tight at 8 miles or slower. The carriers should have a tug scirpt to position aircraft on runways a bit better. Or reverse thrust but think that for propjobs like the C130 which can move in reverse direction without a tug. tounge_o.gif