Sign in to follow this  
iNeo

1.94beta is out

No more green screen with addons, and a lot fewer CTD's.

If you have any CTD still with 1.94, be sure to mail them to us (you already do know how, don't you wink_o.gif  ), so that we can analyse them.

Thank you for the great support smile_o.gif

The object(non-existing object number) --> CTD bug is still in 1.94. I've sent a mail with the appropriate debug files and a mission example. smile_o.gif

NM; LHO seems to have an answer. smile_o.gif

Thanks BIS. Your support for this game is superb.

Very warm thanks BIS, I was especially annoyed by the tank gun instability bug in MP. Its great to hear it is finally fixed smile_o.gif

Thnxs for the Support BIS but I got some mayor bug's and can't play with 1.94 so sorry....

0.pbo error and some other things....Addons arent working with it sad_o.gif

Wow, BIS-Support is BEST EVER!!

Thank you so much!

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Ok, tested with "evil hardcore settings".

Island: BAS Tonal.

Addons: ~700MB total.

Settings: 1280*1024(32), AA4x, AF4x

Viewdistance: 5000

Flying with a FA18 over tonal, OFP crashed to desktop after flying ~1minute and gave me this error:

evilhardcore.jpg

And you know what!

I think it´s OFP´s right to crash with this "evil settings"! biggrin_o.gif

Testing with less addons @ viewdistance 3000 seems to work fine now. I will test more.

Great! smile_o.gif

____

Edit2:

I forgot to use the -nomap command line.

Now it works!

CTD IS HISTORY!!

Jipppie!  smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif

I was having this same error then applied nomap and it solved my problems too!

Thanks BIS! We love you smile_o.gif

BIS you rock! Dont stop the love... ever. smile_o.gifrock.gif

Yes, no C2D for me so far, either. Seems that the 1.93/B/C testing stuff afterall helped to track down (most of) the problems. Great work!

Just one small request for the final version (whatever the 1.9x number it will have):

Can you please make the final patch not compatible to previous versions (not even 1.92 or 1.93)? That way you could always tell that a client has indeed modified something when he connects with a modified config file. As 1.91 servers are retro-compatible with 1.90 and 1.85 clients, it is possible to use the common sight of "..uses modified config file.." as a distraction to include some other modifications to cheat with. There is always the chance to justify the message with a different, yet compatible client version. Most admins unfortunately don't enforce that everyone has the latest version installed.

So please: For the final server build, just allow connections with the final client version. This would also help that more people would actually download the latest patch.

Thanks!   smile_o.gif

Yeah!!!! Go BIS!! If there was only a kiss smily on this board.... smile_o.gifwink_o.gif

Well they said, 1.91 was the last, but this goes to show that BIS are one of a kind. Now we're onto 1.94! wow_o.gif This new patch might solve a few of my problems now...

Thanks again guys at BIS. smile_o.gif

Thanks Alot BIS,

even tho i have not dealt with half of the issues solved in this patch, it still makes my game alot smoother!!!! smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Thanks Again For All Your Support!!! smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

BIS Is One Awesome Company smile_o.gifsmile_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Holy Hell! 1.94 comes out, and we won our homecomeing football game (Which was THE mest exciting game i've ever been a part of).

GO BIS!

GO SPARTANS! WOOO

Thanks AGAIN BIS, you never cease to amaze us smile_o.gif

RED

No more green screen with addons, and a lot fewer CTD's.

If you have any CTD still with 1.94, be sure to mail them to us (you already do know how, don't you wink_o.gif  ), so that we can analyse them.

email/.rpt/context sent.

Outside of that, nice work.

Holy Hell!  1.94 comes out, and we won our homecomeing football game (Which was THE mest exciting game i've ever been a part of).

GO BIS!

GO SPARTANS! WOOO

Small world! Mississippi State won their homecoming 5 minutes ago, I had just finished downloading the patch when I went to the game smile_o.gif

Bis, I have never seen a company with so much dedication as you. In behalf of all the community a BIG hug and thank you! tounge_o.gif

Thank you, i didnt have many probs with older version but its nice to see how much you guys care, this game lives forever smile_o.gif .

Thanks BIS - I think this may have solved my Sebnampack2 freezing problems. I just had a four-hour session with no freezes! I'll try another session after I get some sleep!!!

If this really fixes the freezes I think I'll cry with happiness!!!!

BIS YOU RULE!!!

I still seem to freeze with the Bas isle sad_o.gif

Yep, tried it with both nomap and without.