Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Trinity 2.0

i love this..its great soo many bases and the runway is extended YEY!!! also i noticed alot of switch boxes i nthe bases its a pitty these dont power the bases that would be cool for missions.. i saw that done before but i dunno how to do it and but if some one could do it for these boxes that be sweet! also when the bas island is released im gonna compare them to see wats better biggrin_o.gif

What were the buildings Axe was making? I didn't see them in the other thread.

Trinity is no1 island btw.

BM

It still has the same flaws which put me off in the first place. the roads just arent realistic. I mean the road from the airport to the mainland get flooded every few minutes ... no airport would put up with that. they would have it raised! It looks real nice apart from that but just having to ford what amounts to a good stream just to get from an airport smile_o.gif

Absolutly fantastic, breathtaking, long waited for addon! smile_o.gif

I´m taking a ride in a bmp3 on the complete island, looking at every corner of this beautiful island! (20% done)

I love it! With the resistance textures, it looks more real.

One little thing I found:

tribug1.jpg

---

Big thx for this nice work and thx to blackdog 4 hosting.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Fantastic work! This island is by far the most artistic and beautifully landscaped to date, well done.

Ok, ready with tour de trinity.

Welcome to Jurassic Park!!! biggrin_o.gif

This island is the most beautiful place created for good old ofp so far.

So much love to detail, stunning!

---

Trinity01.jpg

---

Trinity02.jpg

---

Trinity03.jpg

---

Trinity04.jpg

---

Trinity05.jpg

---

Trinity06.jpg

---

Trinity07.jpg

---

Trinity08.jpg

---

Another big thank you for this masterpiece!

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

P.S. If any news site wants to use one or more pictures I posted here, feel free to do so.

Hey i love this island Buggz. gonna be playing it a lot the next few days/weeks... then i have to get back to work on my island.

Trinity1.jpg

---

Trinity2.jpg

---

Trinity3.jpg

It is a beutiful island, but I am afraid my computer has issues with it.

Bug report (For me atleast...)

Even the low-res island, with low ground texture and a viewdistance of 715 the map lags like a mother. There is no frame rate loss, but for some odd reason, everything desyncs as if it were a MP game. While flying in my A-10, it watched is pause then pop ahead, and then show up again behind where it had just been, even though the framerate was constantly at 13.

When I went on the ground, it began to actually lag out my computer. Framerate of 1, well more like 0.00003, then it would pop back to normal, all the textures (Ground/buildings/plantlife) kept refreshing, going blurry and then back to normal. Funny thing is this was in the middle of nowhere, no big towns or structures of any kind, just a dirt path and CWC Forests.

I never experienced this problem with versions 1.1 or 1.2. What could be causing this?

please help sad_o.gif

WoW biggrin_o.gif

Perfect in all aspects !!!

Downloading right now !! Any good missions available for it already?

Regards..

When I went on the ground, it began to actually lag out my computer. Framerate of 1, well more like 0.00003, then it would pop back to normal, all the textures (Ground/buildings/plantlife) kept refreshing, going blurry and then back to normal.

I've had the same problem.. but on Nogova. I solved it by going to Options and lowering resolutions, and then I just went back to whatever resolution I had before.

Great island btw Buggs.

So much attention to detail makes it the best island addon so far. But.. I doubt that any sane construction manager would build roads that are flooded 24/7. smile_o.gif

When I went on the ground, it began to actually lag out my computer. Framerate of 1, well more like 0.00003, then it would pop back to normal, all the textures (Ground/buildings/plantlife) kept refreshing, going blurry and then back to normal.

I've had the same problem.. but on Nogova. I solved it by going to Options and lowering resolutions, and then I just went back to whatever resolution I had before.

Great island btw Buggs.

So much attention to detail makes it the best island addon so far. But..  I doubt that any sane construction manager would build roads that are flooded 24/7.  smile_o.gif

Well, after working on this island since a week after WRPEdit was released, placing every single tree, road, house, bush, texutre, and terrain polygon by hand... I wouldn't be suprised tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

Nice pics too there.

But again. Can anyone tell me what those buildings that were left out was supposed to look like?

Were they a replacement of Agent Smiths buildings or something new?

BM

Cool..this release saved my weekend smile_o.gif Can´t wait to get home now ! Great work Buggs !!

There was a campaign mentioned in the other thread, is it inlcuded yet ?