Sign in to follow this  
AirwolfPL

(awmod) vw t2 microbus pack v1.0b

awmvwbus_02.jpgawmvwbus_03.jpg

awmvwbus_05.jpgawmvwbus_08.jpg

We've just released another addon. It has been originaly made by Sven Franic for the 1nsane game. Sven gave us his permission to convert the model to OFP format. But I haven't simply converted it (like the Vintage Tractor smile_o.gif - I've improved several things in his model, added new texture versions and OFP-specific things like scripts as well. Pack contains eight (yes, you've heard correctly - eight) versions of this car:

1). Green touristic microbus (randomly placed luggage/object)

2). Coca Cola microbus

3). Hippie touristic microbus (randomly placed luggage/object)

4). White microbus

5). Santini Air microbus smile_o.gif

6). Civilian Ambulance (equipped with scripted alarm)

7). Police van (equipped with scripted alarm)

8). Resistance Ambulance (which carries a medical tent which can be placed in the field)

Please notice that this is a beta version. It wasn't tested in the MP mode but IMO should work fine (I've used Init event handler to do things that could be problematic here).

With this addon you can finally start your own hippie commune, right here, on Nogova.

awmvwbus_v10b.zip (6,3MB)

---

Please note that this version is no longer avaible to download on mine server because new version has been released

awmvwbus_v10.zip (8,6MB)

They look incredible, coca cola should pay you guys for free advertising in Nogova and the Maldem Islands smile_o.gif .

Hmm (thinks of friend)

Vixer will love this.. not saying he is a hippy... but he does smoke a lot tounge_o.gif

Now all we need is a weinermobile and a sheepdog from dumber and dumber.

Hmm (thinks of friend)

Vixer will love this. tounge_o.gif

Not the hippie hummer again! crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

PS: Why did you make it for 1.92. Many people still dont have 1.92. rock.gif

Looks pretty cool! smile_o.gif  Man, the Nogova police force really needs to be thanking you addon makers, they've gone from a mediocrely equipped unit with just a jeep to a well equipped and armed force biggrin_o.gif

Edit: About 1.92, personally, why not, its not like its particularly, difficult to click on a link, download, and install it. rock.gif

coca cola should pay you guys for free advertising

On the contrary! This is an illegal use of a registered trademark symbol. biggrin_o.gif

Hey thanks for VW Buss addon, this is excellent. I used to drive one 1964 buss few years ago, and now I get to drive it again... at least virtually.

Thanks guys, good job.

VERY cool addon - here in Australia we call them "combi-vans".

A good friend of mine used to own one until he flipped it on the freeway!  tounge_o.gif

[edit]Actually, looking at the pics again, I don't think this is the same model van I'm thinking of, it seems longer.[/edit]

looks sweet, but i get the "awmvwbus requires v1.92" bullshit

i installed the bus, got the error, then quickly dLed 1.92, because i haven't yet, and then I still get the error message crazy_o.gif

i really like it! but... ahem...

- the hippy combi (in france we call it like this): world piece rock.gif  well why not but what about world peace?! lol! and, instead of the Peace Symbol you made Mercedes'  wink_o.gif ...

- the police : the alarm sound doesn't loop correctly, maybe it's my pc, and i think you (all you nogova police manufacturers  wink_o.gif ) should decide of a unique siren sound...

but i really like them, i assure you, they fit nicely with nogova

then quickly dLed 1.92, because i haven't yet, and then I still get the error message crazy_o.gif

You may have installed 1.92 but I bet you ran the old OFP EXE program that still brings up 1.91. You need to run the new file FLASHPOINT192BETA.EXE, placed in your OFP folder after successfully running the patch file. smile_o.gif

If it doesn't say 1.92 in OFP's main menu, then it isn't! wink_o.gif

Nice job lads, downloading now.

Looks cool, and knowing you guys it will be biggrin_o.gif

No pics of the police one sad_o.gif so I'll have to wait and see what it looks like ingame biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

It's an splending and very nice addon, only the siren ( yes again ) do you guy's mind if I edit it to the Siren, from the POLICIE pack from Deadmeat? so evry one got the same sound then? ( it's not that I dont like the sound, but there are 2 difrent sounds now for the police )

Cheers...

WFD

Edit: Added Policie van picture wink_o.gif :

awmvwbus_07.jpg

( picture come's from Ofp.info )

It's an splending and very nice addon, only the siren ( yes again ) do you guy's mind if I edit it to the Siren, from the POLICIE pack from Deadmeat? so evry one got the same sound then? ( it's not that I dont like the sound, but there are 2 difrent sounds now for the police )

Cheers...

WFD

Edit: Added Policie van picture  wink_o.gif :

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/news/pics/awmvwbus_07.jpg

( picture come's from Ofp.info )

If you do  get permission to change the sirens to use the ones from DM's police pack please do send a copy my way. smile_o.gif

Nice work AirwolfPL I really love the hippie one. Great work smile_o.gif

EDIT: If you get some free time could you make a resistance transport version aswell? That would be awesome smile_o.gif

Hehehe i luv this thing and the tractor!

Do you plan to import other cars from that game?

the car_bug.gif baja buggy for example? biggrin_o.gif

nice job lads, great fun to drive round in, and nice work on the tent scripts biggrin_o.gif

awmvwbus_01.jpg

My grandfather had this great vehicle in exact same colours as in this pic. The memories.... I would have it probably by now, too bad he sold it sad_o.gif.

PS: Why did you make it for 1.92. Many people still dont have 1.92. rock.gif

So probably it's good time to install it.

I'm putting latest version in all new addons even if it's not really required (but Microbus requires it - Init event handler was used extensively to assure that there will be not issues in MP mode (but as I told before - this addon wasn't tested in MP yet)