Sign in to follow this  
Longinius

Swedish foreign minister attacked

Västnytt said they arrested him in Varberg? Is he some sort of boogey man travelling at light speed?

Erm scratch that. It seems to have been someone in his social network.

BM

Anna Lindh´s husband and children were in the stadium watching the football game. I understand the suspect was arrested in a pub just outside the stadium (or nearby)?

ghostface.gif

Anna Lindh´s husband and children were in the stadium watching the football game. I understand the suspect was arrested in a pub just outside the stadium (or nearby)?

ghostface.gif

From what I gather from the media, this is correct.

They also said on the news that this stadium was also popular amongst right extremists looking to cause trouble at the game. The apprhended suspect is supposed to be linked to extreme right groups also. Coincidence?

He's a big soccer fan, I don't think he knew they were there.

Also, he lived a double-life. He was known in the high class society and amongst criminals.

They will have the DNA analysis ready today and if it's a match they will detain him in custody, as primary suspect I guess. That has to be done before 12 pm Friday, else he will be released.

Edit: The DNA analysis is ready and now the Police has until 12 pm tomorrow to decide if the evidences are good enough to detain him in custody as a suspect of the murder.

Edit 2: Article in Swedish (DNA-analysen klar)

Police doesn't want to say if it was a match or not.

Haven't seen an English article about this yet.

They are constantly survailling him because of high suicide risk while locked in. He just tried to sufficate himself by eating his own clothes but he was stopped.

Article in Swedish - 35-aringen at upp sina kläder i cellen

He has earlier in his life threatened to kill himself when he's got locked in.

He wasted his own life to kill her. I wonder what he thought was the worth in killing someone like that. Damn it, don't let him kill himself, help him out and in the meantime find out the reason(s), but especially what made this guy think killing someone like that is justified.

He wasted his own life to kill her.  I wonder what he thought was the worth in killing someone like that.  Damn it, don't let him kill himself, help him out and in the meantime find out the reason(s), but especially what made this guy think killing someone like that is justified.

narcissism among other indications of "mental illness" has been mentioned in his criminal record. So it would be kinda hard to tell/understand exactly what was going through his mind.

Important to note; He isn't Arrested yet, just in custody.

Would be nice if everyone(including media) noted that you are NOT GUILTY until proven otherwise. What if it turns out it isn't him? Then he has to go home as a public pariah no matter what his guilt is.

BM

Even if it isnt him, he should be friggin locked up. The guy is a total lunatic...

Even if it isnt him, he should be friggin locked up. The guy is a total lunatic...

I agree that the mental system has to be re-built, it's incredible how naive politicians are. That "self-healing" they talked about has probably caused hundreds murders and suicides.

Btw; This article is interesting, if true he's either a very good con-artists or he could indeed be innocent.

http://www.expressen.se/expressen/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=10&a=63279

BM

Important to note; He isn't Arrested yet, just in custody.

Would be nice if everyone(including media) noted that you are NOT GUILTY until proven otherwise. What if it turns out it isn't him? Then he has to go home as a public pariah no matter what his guilt is.

Well, he would become another Christer Petterson...

Quote[/b] ]I agree that the mental system has to be re-built, it's incredible how naive politicians are. That "self-healing" they talked about has probably caused hundreds murders and suicides.

Yeah. I always thought it was because of economic cutdowns that they let mentally ill people now. I was very surprised to find out that it was not a question about resources but that it was a conscious ideological decision. The reason was that "instutionalization" was inhumane, that they'd be better off in the real world.

As I see it mentally ill people should be treated just like physically ill people are. It's inhumane to leave them on their own, confused and disoriented and it's irresponsible relative the rest of the population.

It depends on how old the left image is of course but theoretically it could be him.

Couldn't help but smile a bit about the intereview in Expressen with his friend.

"No. A DIF supporter would never wear NIKE, That's AIK supporter dress, and he wouldn't wear Addidas either, that's also AIK".

Any AIK supporter who knows about this?

Here in Gothenburg we have a slightly more friendly relationship between ÖIS and IFK smile_o.gif.

Damn Longinius is right; This guy is totally sick.

(swedish article on how he used to beat up his own mother)

http://www.expressen.se/expressen/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=737&a=63280

A little (free) translation of a segment for English speakers;

His mother story;

"We could out and eat togheter but when I didn't have enough money he would beat me up, on one occassion he beat me outside a police station and after beating me black and blue he dragged me into the station - telling the policemen "I've catched a thief". Before that he had stolen her whole salary and written "Whore" on her coat with a marker pen".

Basically he despised his mother for being "Working Class" and having no money for his spending; That was the main reason for his hatred.

What a complete bastard; I almost hope he succeeds with "eating clothes" next time.

BM

BM

I think the most amazing part is that he has been arrested no less than 49 times. wow_o.gif That must be a world record!

What is he doing out? Did they expect that at number 49 he would suddenly have a change of heart? Rehabilitation obviously didn't work for this guy. I mean 49 times! He is a pathological criminal! He should be locked up in a mental institution or jail.

He is now formally charged with the murder of Anna Lindh.

I wonder what was the decisive factor?

BM

If the DNA matched, then it's obvious.

If the DNA didn't match, then your question remains in place.

If the DNA matched, then it's obvious.

If the DNA didn't match, then your question remains in place.

But they can't just use the cap as evidence. Having lost a cap is hardly a technical evidence for the actual murder, it just proves he wore that cap.

The Blood gathered from Lindh otoh could be a factor.

BM

Having worn the cap of the murderer is quite an indication for his guilt. Of course his guilt will finally be judged in court, but the dna would be enough to keep him in jail until then.

The Danes arent as "picky" about integrity apparently.

http://ekstrabladet.dk/VisArtikel.iasp?PageID=219337

Full name and picture put out. I'm not sure; Does this really look like the guy on the NK video?

BM

It's the same in all foreign media, apparently it's always like that. If the crime didn't take place in their own country, they publish name and picture if it's known to them.

In their own country, he would of course be looked at differently even if it turned out he was innocent. So they keep that more secret then.

I am ashamed that his asshole is a DIF supporter... And what is all this stuff about a DIF supporter not wearing Nike clothes? And the stuff about DIF supporters not wearing Addidas clothes must be the most silly testimony ever. Our match clothes are made by Addidas.

I hope they nail this bastard, even if he didn't kill Annah Lindh he should be locked away for life.

The Danes arent as "picky" about integrity apparently.

It's the same in all foreign media, apparently it's always like that. If the crime didn't take place in their own country, they publish name and picture if it's known to them.

In their own country, he would of course be looked at differently even if it turned out he was innocent. So they keep that more secret then.

Oddly enough, those pics were censored in Finland. rock.gif