Sign in to follow this  
Longinius

Swedish foreign minister attacked

Food of school quality or below won't make them monsters.

I didn't say that - and I think you know what I mean!

By the way - a few years ago there was a prisonrevolt here in Norway - because the prisoners were given rotten food!

seems good enough to riot. you don't feed people rotten food unless the nation itself is going on a starvation as a whole...

Still no progress in the hunt for the killer.

The incompetence of the police investigation is constantly surfacing. It turns out now that they've been spreading false information to all policemen looking for the killer because they didn't bother to check the witness' statements. They've been saying that the killer was wearing a camouflage jacket while actually none of the witnesses said that.

Furthermore, they're abandoning the "homeless man theory".

I have a feeling they will catch him soon.

They have been contacted by the probably most important eye witness who ran after the murderer and yelled "Stop him".

They have a police van with 6 officers on stand-by to chase him down or breach an appartment if they get info of his whereabouts. They also cruise around searching.

I haven't read this thread, but I've been following the news. It's shocking that something like this happens. And if it's just because of € it's even worse. Never heard of Anna Lindh before which is quite an achievement 'cause apparently she was a very warm and good person, and the peoples favourite in Sweden. It's just sad. sad_o.gif

R.I.P Anna Lindh. I hope they get the bastard who killed you.

One question from the pic; where is the blood? i assume that this picture is after the murder, becouse the murderer hasnt got any army style coat on him. so where is the blood?

I have a feeling they will catch him soon.

They have been contacted by the probably most important eye witness who ran after the murderer and yelled "Stop him".

They have a police van with 6 officers on stand-by to chase him down or breach an appartment if they get info of his whereabouts. They also cruise around searching.

It depends, if it was just some lunatic who was out of his mind when he did it then perhaps. On the other hand if he knew what he was doing and is hiding then I doubt it.

And I see the urgent need to fire all the policemen in charge of this. They're sabotaging the investigation! If they're sure that they have the killer on picture, then they should release the goddamn picture and get help from the public. They should not go around spreading false information.

And not to mention the initial fuckups that made it possible for him to get away in the first place.

If I happen to meet the policeman in charge of this investigation, I'll have to make a huge effort not to kick him in the nuts mad_o.gif

The only reason they are upset that the picture leaked is because they're not at all certain that it is the man. And if it isn't it would pollute the memory of the witnesses.

If they were sure it was the man on the picture then the police would be asking the media to show it everywhere.

If he didn't do it, he would have contacted the police by now.

They've released some more information about the attack. Apparently they were witholding information about Anna's condition after the stabbing. The doctors knew directly that she had a very slim chance of survival.

The killer had stabbed her directly into the liver and twisted the knife causing maximal damage. It's obvious that he knew where to stab.

It's obvious that he knew where to stab.

Would that mean he must have had military training?

No, it means that he had access to an anatomy chart, which I found in just under 15 seconds on Google:

anatomay_diagram.jpg

@ Sep. 14 2003,02:32)]

No, it means that he had access to an anatomy chart, which I found in just under 15 seconds on Google:

rock.gif

Hardly. In the military you use rifles, bombs and aircraft carriers, not knifes. And the most you learn about stabbing somebody is to shove your bayonet in the general direction of the enemy. No anatomy lessons in the military I'm afraid.

Quote[/b] ]But how did he know tha the liver was the most vunerable part?

It's not. The heart or the lungs are worse but they're protected by the ribs so you have to have a bit more skill to perforate them.

@ Sep. 14 2003,02:32)]

rock.gif

He might have been awake during his high-school anatomy course- who knows? Or he could have visited this site.

Quote[/b] ]But how did he know tha the liver was the most vunerable part?

It's not. The heart or the lungs are worse but they're protected by the ribs so you have to have a bit more skill to perforate them.

So far as edged trauma goes, it is one of the most vulnerable organs in the body, and fairly easy to get at. Plus, when you have severe damage to the liver, even a stabbing victim who survives will have serious health problems down the road, due to the importance the liver has in many waste-disposal processes the body relies on.

I wonder. I discussed with one man (my pizza baker in fact) why the murderer didnt just cut her throat, fast and efficient I would think. However - he claimed that a cut in the liver is more efficient if you want to silence someone while getting time to run for it. Combined with a cut in the lung it would be more quiet.

Is there any truth in this claim?

BM

Somehow this is a little disgusting now that she is dead... but what's most horrific is the mentality it takes to kill a person for what? For diddly squat, it's not like she started a pre-emptive war. Stupid stupid people... crazy_o.gif argh

Somehow this is a little disgusting now that she is dead... but what's most horrific is the mentality it takes to kill a person for what? For diddly squat, it's not like she started a pre-emptive war.  Stupid stupid people...  crazy_o.gif  argh

Loons unfortunatelly follow their own twisted thinking. Hard to tell until(if) they catch him.

One guy who mowed down people in Stockholm with a car this summer, told he was controlled by Aliens(and a Supreme being aka God) or something.

In the end this is the result of a totally failed Psychiatric reform(which basically meant throwing out sick people on the streets to "self-heal").

BM

Quote[/b] ]In the end this is the result of a totally failed Psychiatric reform(which basically meant throwing out sick people on the streets to "self-heal").

I agree - same thing here in Norway!

However, this is a result of people whom just want to use money only on the sick (physically) , the elderly , and honest taxpayers (well, taxcuts of course) .

It surprises me to see that Norway which is one of the richest (no not in taste) nations in the world also have one of the highest percentages of suicides and mental illnesses - AND at the sime time spend so incredibly little resources on mental health programs.   rock.gif

Yep, that seems like the only reasonable explanation. sad_o.gif Well, another would be a foreign asassin, but that's tin hat thinking.

Norway has a dilemma. It shows that a huge plus in the budget can be just as problematic as a huge deficit. They spend too much and it could lead to huge inflation.

I'm not sure if the solution is to go back to how it was before. It was a pretty rigid and in many ways brutal system. I worked myself in the mental care for time and it was just as bad for my mental health. However; It's better than nothing I guess.

BM

Norway has a dilemma. It shows that a huge plus in the budget can be just as problematic as a huge deficit. They spend too much and it could lead to huge inflation.

I'm not sure if the solution is to go back to how it was before. It was a pretty rigid and in many ways brutal system. I worked myself in the mental care for time and it was just as bad for my mental health. However; It's better than nothing I guess.

BM

You are quite right about the economic situation in Norway.

Accidentaly, this also affects public spending of course - and with that in mind mental care also receive their budgetcuts

The only problem is that while public intervention in the health sphere is growing - and subsequently the population are getting used to the state paying for nose-jobs - the traditional care services are in an even weaker position.

Mental illnesses represent a growing problem caused by many factors such as families breaking up (no that's not an american dream) , hard times at work, and in general high expectations to live up to in symbolic consumption (conspicious consumption) . When serious problems occur at the individual level - there is no effective help available.

Several killings, rapes, pedophilia etc have taken place in the norwegian dream country where you are judged by your ability to buy a mercedes, a kitsch suburbian countryhome and a cabin in the mountains.