Sign in to follow this  
SKULLS_Viper

Call of duty demo out!

Fileplanet and Gamespy are the source of all evil in the world.

Played it and beat it in a few minutes, my advice: Play it on the hardest level, it's incredibly easy at anything lower.

Anyway, seems a lot like MOHAA, except the AI is a lot smarter and the production values are better.  Still, this alone puts it above MOHAA in my book.  A good little fun game smile_o.gif

And I can't stress the AI enough, your squadmate AI isn't very smart but the enemies can be incredibly cunning  crazy_o.gif

:EDIT: And I downloaded from Fragland, while Fileplanet was at a standstill I was cruising along at 90kbs tounge_o.gif

for note:

some of MOHAA's team separated from the project, made company of their own and came out with this.

Oh my god.That game was the best game I have every played!!! biggrin_o.gif

The ai is amazing, and the 3d iron sights are, sweet! smile_o.gif

20/20 is my score. unclesam.gif

Oh my god.That game was the best game I have every played!!! biggrin_o.gif

The ai is amazing, and the 3d iron sights are, sweet! smile_o.gif

20/20 is my score. unclesam.gif

eh hem!

Quote[/b] ]The ai is amazing

====> wink_o.gif <====

Quote[/b] ]the 3d iron sights are

====> wink_o.gif <====

a very cool game, Infinity Ward has surprised me. Clearly we know what part of the MOHAA team made the Omaha Beach map, and which ones made the sniper map

dammit French, next time don't alt-tab when the mission's loading- that's a good way to get yourself booted from our server biggrin_o.gif

Fileplanet doesn't cost anything, unless you don't want ads and don't want to wait.

I only had to wait three minutes which is odd compared to the forty I used to end up with...

@ Aug. 30 2003,06:42)]dammit French, next time don't alt-tab when the mission's loading- that's a good way to get yourself booted from our server  biggrin_o.gif

Ha, I thought that was you. tounge_o.gif

Actually, my computer froze. sad_o.gif Hopefully that wont happen in tommarrows Coop nite. smile_o.gif

This game is OK, very arcadish and rediculously easy on Veteran mode. The game doesn't even look that good.

I wasn't impressed. Besides the fact that I had all kinds of wierd soldier textures (flickering red and yellow), I didn't see anything new or interesting about it. sad_o.gif

I have no idead. But check activisions webpage. I am downloading it now and mean while playing some Mafia. God I love that game!

@ Aug. 30 2003,07:14)]gamers hell is good- I got 321 KB/s from their Swedish mirror

Have a link?

Astonishingly it's gamershell.com  wink_o.gif

Download links to their servers are here smile_o.gif

Edit: Not had much joy with gamershell, gamesradar.it seems better smile_o.gif

*yawn*, yet another typical boring WW2 shooter.

(Yes, I did play the demo wink_o.gif)