Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

What militaria do you own?

im not sure exactly what its called, its a tip at the end of the barrel with some holes in it, makes the gun alot louder but reduces the kick)

Compensator smile_o.gif

I don't have much military effects. All I have is one set of cammo-pants (from the work-uniform, not field-uni).

I still got the boots too (impossible to wear out biggrin_o.gif )

And I got my 92FS/M9 and Mark23/USSOCOM Mod 0

smile_o.gif

I got some Dutch Army Uniforms. thats it rock.gif

As I'm still in the reserves I have my m90 field uniform and parade uniform. I also have a very nice Berghaus Vulcan backpack that I "forgot" to return.  

As for other stuff, I have a bunch of junk from Kosovo - spent ammo casings etc, including a 100 mm tank shell casing.

I also have two spent RPG-18 launchers but they're locked up in the Belgian Embassy in Zagreb. A friend there keeps them for me until I can figure out how to get them to Sweden. I figured that carrying two RPG launchers on a commercial flight wouldn't be very bright  wink_o.gif I have two deactivated  handgrenades ( so called "kinder egg" type) waiting for me there too.

I also have a shitload of unit patches as I used to collect them during my military service.

My dad gave me his Soviet army officer's hat from the early 80ies when I was a kid. smile_o.gif He was 2nd Lt or something like that. I don't even know in which unit he was. It got lost somewhere in Kazakhstan. sad_o.gif

I'd like to get my hands on one of those.

kogel.jpg

A large bullet I once found on the beach years ago when I was a kid.

My father took out the gunpowder. He had learned how to do that when he was a kid (after WW2).

A few things dear old dad brought home from NAM. Some 50 cal ammo and two handgrenades (not live sad_o.gif )

His old jacket from the Corps. He used to have a revolver around here, must have moved it since.

And personally I've got my two lethal weapons : My hands tounge_o.gif

I don't have that much.

Canadian Helmet from late 80's and 90's that my father used. Still has plastic insiding and camoflauge pull over.

Golden Graduation sword my father received after graduating from RMC(1 in 5 German Pure Gold)

Fathers EME Combat Jacket

Fathers EME and CEME pins and badges(Lieutenant Badge, though. Last rank he had before leaving. I think he still has his SGT and other rank badges, but not sure.)(As well as degree's, services, and other paper work now on the wall)

Fathers Dress Uniform as well as sashs, gloves, etc.

Medal from WWI, given to one of my great grandfathers for service in Canadian army(I beleive it was a medal for Courage. Sometime after Vimy Ridge, I think.)

Two large ammo wooden ammo boxes.

Two small metal green ammo boxes.

I'll have to snoop around later.

(mine has a gold star intead of the one shown so I dont know what that means)

Yes! I just found out that it means my hat belonged to a officer! The hat also has some writing in it but I cant understand it. rock.gif

What does the writing say? Or is it in a whole different alphabet (Arabic, Chinese, etc.)?

Draw the letters and I'll translate them for you (if it's Russian, that is) smile_o.gif

Alright ill try:

Inside of the hat is the number 58 in the back right corner of the hat. There is also a diamond in the center. There is this strange P-shaped symbol in the middle of the diamond. On both of the sides of the symbol are two numbers; 58 on the left and an 82 on the right. Also on the right seems to be another number but it is worn out. There is crylic lettering on the Northwest side of the diamond. Ill try to get a pic of it since it is too confusing. rock.gifghostface.gifblues.gif

-I have a Belgian Army helmet from 1936

-A Belgian Army helmet from the 50s

-A blank 27mm shell for Mauser cannon (Panavia Tornado)

-The frame from a Vulcan bomber MFD

-A couple of old gas masks...Dunno where from or when from

with carry cases rock.gif

-A belt of 7.62 rounds

-A Soviet Marine black beret

-A Soviet NBC detection kit

-A WW2 RAF badge (from a cap)

-A .50 cal. ammo box (empty sad_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif )

-A toy model of a BRDM-2 with original (Russian) packaging from 70s(I think) (not really militaria)

-A toy model of a T-34-86 with original (Russian) packaging from 70s

-Various bits and pieces from WW2 aircraft (couple of nuts and bolts from a BF-110 engine, part of the geodetic structure from a Wellington bomber, a couple of nuts and bolts from a JU-52 engine)

-I used to have an AK-47 baillonette, until the bums who burgled us decided they liked it and nicked it  mad_o.gif

-A pair of WW2 (I think) field telephones (is that the correct term?)...Basically very heavy aluminium boxes that open up and have a phone inside...

-A chrome Sig Sauer P226 BB gun (plastic obviously biggrin_o.gif )

Oh and all my RAF kit (gro-bag, boots, No.2s, No.1s, flying gloves,etc...)

I have a WWII german map reading kit.

I always have a WWII US flag from a destroyer.

and thats pretty much it. sad_o.gif

Gold thingy on front one doesn't work, but I can see the Ushanka anyway...Nice smile_o.gif

Draw the letters and I'll translate them for you (if it's Russian, that is) smile_o.gif

Is it true? A swedish-russian meatball? I didn't think such a combination was possible!

Gold thingy on front one doesn't work, but I can see the Ushanka anyway...Nice  smile_o.gif

The gold thingy was just the thing on the front. You can see it in other pics.

I have a Cuban Air Force pin that was my dad's...it 's diamond shaped, with golden edges, aqua blue background, and a red star with a golden Cuban coat of arms superimposed on it.

I also have a similar pin he wore when he worked at Aeroflot. It has a dark blue background, with the Soviet coat of arms in the middle in Gold, and the Aeroflot wings under it.

Back in Cuba I used to have a handful of AK-47 rounds and a live 30mm AA shell. We also had a gas mask, but that was less of a collection item than a precaution in case the Bay of Pigs ever had a sequel.

Is it true? A swedish-russian meatball? I didn't think such a combination was possible!

It's time for Denmark to invade !

oh yeah the frenchmen Cut your nails, stop playing computer and take time to cut your nails tounge_o.gif

j/k