Sign in to follow this  
SelectThis

Bas blackhawks

Nah. It never stopped the AI gunner from getting out of the Commanche. The last time I tested it with doors closed, the AI gunner got out as order. I didn't want him to but he got out.

How about, we order them out, if the door's closed, they open it?

well Blackdog. I use to open the door before I get in/out somewhere IRL ;) Don't know how you do it tounge_o.gif

Black Hawk DOWNloading! tounge_o.gif

Sorry for the corny joke, couldn't resist.

Thanks BAS.

How long can we expect for the rangers, seals and deltas to come out since you guys have released JAM in this addon  wink_o.gif

and Uncle Sam ( unclesam.gif ) and Special Forces ( blues.gif )would be happy about this addons

Please, just enjoy this addon and let us rest a little before nagging about the next addon commences...

And as for JAM, it will be released in a standalone AAE compatible download soon. Same with the SOAR.

How long can we expect for the rangers, seals and deltas to come out since you guys have released JAM in this addon  wink_o.gif

and Uncle Sam ( unclesam.gif ) and Special Forces ( blues.gif )would be happy about this addons

DUDE! WTF?rock.gif??....you just got the BHs....go and play with them!!!!....and keep this thread on topic about the H-60s and their release. Ask questions in the other "thread of the damned" in Addons Discussion.

PS.....the team needs just a little ( <-- understatement) of a break before we even THINK about another addon.....so give us a little R&R would ya.

will the blackhawks be released with AAE? I think mean more people would download it that way. (Once AAE gets a little publicity)

problem there is the reliance on SOAR and JAM...which kinda violates the rules of AAE...we need to discuss with the BIS crew to get their feeling on making this AAE compatible.

Actually as they are both in the same download it doesnt violate the rules of AAE, and i believe you can still have a reliance on external addons in AAE as long as you clearly state them and a source for download.

Anyway, it seems an AAE compliant Blackhawk+JAM+SOAR version will be available once 1.92 is released.

Actually as they are both in the same download it doesnt violate the rules of AAE, and i believe you can still have a reliance on external addons in AAE as long as you clearly state them and a source for download.

Anyway, it seems an AAE compliant Blackhawk+JAM+SOAR version will be available once 1.92 is released.

DOH!

Among his other talents....Evisc is also adept at making me look like an idiot.

*takes foot out of mouth*

Thanks to all BAS crew for all their hard work getting this addon together, it is fantastic.

I especially like the DAP... hmm i no longer have an excuse for not making nighttime scud hunting mission on Desert Malden.

Mayor Bug:

Well if i want to try the choppers with crew my PC's Starts to fuck up so i cant continue any more with it and need to restart my pc and some times the whole textures in the Command menu are fuckedup so whats up with that? ( i tested it on my older P3 but on my P4 well it works.

I'm running out of excuses to get started on my campaign. Almost everything I've been waiting on has been completed now, half of it by BAS alone.

Now if someone would just finish a Wasp class LHD.

Great work BAS, these things are fun to fly, especially the gunship.

Mayor Bug:

Well if i want to try the choppers with crew my PC's Starts to fuck up so i cant continue any more with it and need to restart my pc and some times the whole textures in the Command menu are fuckedup so whats up with that? ( i tested it on my older P3 but on my P4 well it works.

Ever thought its just your 'older P3' rather than the addon?

YES YES YES YES YES THANK YOUUUU YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES THANK YOUUUU YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES SAVED MY WEEK

waffendennis,

Just tested with the crew (wood and desert) as pilot and gunner. No problems I could detect.

SelectThis

I'm playing the Helo Assault SP mission.

When I get into the pilot seat of the MH60K, the view of the cockpit console is up close. If I restart the mission, select the MH60L and get in the pilot seat, the view is more wide angle, as if I was seated further back.

YES! YES! YES! Finally! Blackhawk and JAM! Why did I sleep all morning when I could have played with this? D/L.... 100% done.

You wont see me for a while. tounge_o.gif

URRRGLLLL...TRIPLE DLOAD!!!!

*I've been awake for 10 minutes and I see these addons released

***Massive sensory overload***

ME SOO HAPPY smile_o.gif